Anyone still following this?

Episode 12 still hasn't been subbed yet. I wonder what Sup Forums thinks of it. For a show about little girls, it sure has a lot of drama and focus on many growing up aspects like puberty for the girls. I was quite surprised that we even got a episode about a girl getting acne. Was very interesting. Who's your favorite couple Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xKDK5Y2pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

little girl anime are the only anime actually worth viewing

Episode 11 was subbed just a couple of days ago so there's no need to panic yet.

Do you know what are the chances of us getting a 3rd season? Did the show even have good sales at all?

I'm a few episodes behind, but its hard to get caught up because each episode makes my heart go dokidoki so hard that I'm afraid I'll get a heart attack.

I do. I still don't get why anybody in the class still listens to this turbo bitch.

What the christ is wrong with their faces

Regular shojo faces. Apparently little girls find that cute.

Typical shoujo stuff.

Why does Hanabi have so much shitty drama? You got the love triangle, beef with cocoa, drama involving her brother, and then with her boyfriend.

I usually prefer Yui's arcs. But the primary school playboy was the worst drama so far.

Really liked the 1st season but the second one is a pain in the ass to watch 'cause of the cram school guy.
I don't remember his name but I'm mad just to think about it.

Also Yui best gurl~

>Who's your favorite couple Sup Forums?
Hanabi x Takao

Takao especially is fuckig awesome. I wish we'd get to see more of his rusemaster side in S2, though. The episode where he teased Hanabi about him calling her by her first name was gold.

Overall the drama is often kinda cheap but I really dig the humor style of this show.

What was exactly wrong with the school playboy drama? I just skipped it completely but is it really that bad?

>randoseru
I just fapped too

Not them but it was unnecessary and reptitive as fuck to give Hiyama a love rival right after Takao got one. It was obvious how it would end and that it only served to create DORAMA. Only good thing about it was the resolution of playboys character.

Sales aren't really the best measure for a show aimed at twelve year olds.

I think all the drama was unnecessary. I'm sure everyone would be fine without it. It just feels forced.

I really wonder how much kids actually watched it compared to adults.

>Apparently little girls find that cute.
I find them cute, does it means I'm becoming a little girl.

Does anyone here just watch one girl's arc while skipping the other girl's arc?

Only in tastes.

The playboy character was barely credible and he never stood a chance, all the drama were misunderstandings.

Romance without any drama is just plain boring

You are right about that but there's a difference between good and bad drama.

That's true I guess but popularity should play a huge role. I wonder if it's popular in Japan or not and is there enough chapters from the manga to even animate another season? I hope to see another season.

watching little girl cartoons is bad enough, are you saying i should keep watching literal little girl cartoon?

one season was enough for me

not to mention 12-Sai is extremely infantile even for actual 12 year olds when they should be able to watch proper anime, this is fucking dora the explorer tier

What the hell. I just found out there's a live action of this series. I guess it really is popular in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xKDK5Y2pw

Just what.

Kokoa is even worse in 3D.

i would watch that.

Is she still relevant this season?
She got BTFO hard that I didn't watched S2.

Are they also little girls?
Or borderline legal?

She's as relevant as ever. Sadly.

Fuck. She was the only reason I watched this.