HANNITY

HES ON WITH BREAKING NEWS

INFORMATION OVERLOAD WILL TAKE THE WHOLE HOUR

Get in now! Tick Tock is here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6JX-MNOZXU
youtube.com/watch?v=F-QxO_FVBDk
hannity.com/content/2017-12-04-exclusive-fbi-supervisor-booted-from-mueller-probe-interviewed-mike-flynn/#.WiW2FDDK5Lw.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=W5AyP7gMPIs
youtube.com/watch?v=lpyQMQoMdnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FOX NEWS ALERT
>but I'm not a journalist btw

calm down trudeau, you can offer your testicles to feminists after the show is over

Muh tick tock

if it takes 58 mins and 6 commercial breaks to get to it its not breaknig news hannity

link the stream, kike

TICK

T-media 2 on youtube

my father in law said he had some bombs to drop tonight, I told him about the lying subversive kike agent that got shitcanned being connected to Hillary and and he wasn't aware.

is it on that guy?

yes.

When does Trump get arrested?

ty

Why did the presidential seal just shown have the star of David on it? That was not the official seal. Is this some other seal I'm not aware of? It was the exact same as the presidential seal but with a star of David at the top.

Oh shit, RED PILLED (tm) information coming through!

If you don't trust FOX NEWS and enjoy FOX NEWS PRODUCTS, then you aren't a cool red-pilled user!

Link please

non of thos links work for me

I mean what more can he say that didn't read on here first?

my father in law has called me his politically adviser for two years now because of this, I tell him what he will watch tomorrow night after reading it here.

I wish I could get paid for shitposting here

I use this one. Don't know if it will work for you guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=h6JX-MNOZXU

I got a screenshot

draaaaaamaaaaaaaaa

Yeah... That's normal.

Sara Carter...would smash

youtube.com/watch?v=F-QxO_FVBDk

>I mean what more can he say that didn't read on here first?
assuming Sup Forums gets the first scoop from insiders or wherever, hannity im sure has his own inaiders that report directly to him

HILLARY HILLARYUY HILLARY HILLAY HJILLAY

I can't handle watching these streams theres so many fucking ads. Will come back for tock later.

Turns out it's the Great Seal of the United States.

Lmao. Yes, lets start enforcing the Logan Act and stick everyone in Congress in prison where they belong.

As soon as you kys

>Will come back for tock later.
But it’s Tick now user!

I'd guess its more in reference to the recent visit bobummer made to China.

im getting this error for everyone.
Never had this problem before

>Hannity
>happening
Pick one

Libtards are bitching about the Logan act but no politician would ever want it enforced, especially not the democrats seeing as how Obama is a frequent offender.

Haha you trailershits have all been had.

Oh look it's fucking nothing for the 1,000,000th consecutive week from Sean "giving Kim Dotcom a handy" Hannity. Big surprise.

Newt looks like he's burnt some lard

Search for fox news
Under filters, select live
You're welcome.

>cuck shaking in his boots

Thousands and thousands of people are all of the sudden trying to access it. It took me a few tries. It works now tho.

Trump has just defeated the deep state yo. This is huge.

hannity.com/content/2017-12-04-exclusive-fbi-supervisor-booted-from-mueller-probe-interviewed-mike-flynn/#.WiW2FDDK5Lw.twitter

THIS WAS THE TICK TOCK EXCLUSIVE for those who missed it

tick tock nothing will happen

youtube.com/watch?v=W5AyP7gMPIs
alternative link
>alternative link

it already did, he delivered, sorry

right. tic tock. buy Trumpybear

T I C K
O
C
K

more like tick KEK!!!

jeez its dark, i didnt realize what time it was. im getting really sleepy. cya tomorrow boyos

Goddamn this MSM "news" talmudvision is such utter wretched garbage. Even if [insert le based talking head here] is /ourguy/. Whatever though, if it gets through to the normies then it is a necessary evil. The airwaves have to be saturated with something FCC compliant, so this is probably as good as it can get. Better this than CNN.

>THAT 3 WORD HEADER

Yes yes hannity please redpill your dumb boomer cabal watching normiepublicans

You mean shit Sup Forums already knew about. It's a nothing burger, it's a good dose for the npcs though.

I'm positive he has a rep here. All the morning showps should, if they were smart they'd have known exactly where to go after Levin got called.

I'm watching it now and the only new thing is there is going to be a bombshell report blah blah near the end of the month.

It literally just happened bro. The investigation is over. It turned out to be a bunch of corrupt liberals within the FBI that abused their power to defame trump.

we didnt know this b4 today

Okay so that's 8 out of how many?

>All these shills working OT squeezing those last 0.0002c a post before they are ''dealt with''

>you mean shit the media and Dems could (barely) deny until literally just now?

This is a nothingburger in no sense of the word. This guy LAUNCHED the russiagate investigation

>TICK TOCK
>GO AWAY TUCKER IT'S 9 O' CLOCK
>Huge breaking developments that will change everything
>For some reason I couldn't just tell you on my radio show earlier
>Me ranting about Obama and Clinton being criminals and totally maybe going to jail this time
>Also some fringe story to my interns read on Sup Forums to show I'm hip with the kids
>Commercials for old people medication and reverse mortgage scams with Tom Selleck
>Here's one guest that disagrees with me
>Let me shout over him for the entire segment
>Authentic legal expert Judge Jeanine confirms my presumptions
>True conservatives like me love Israel
>Please stop naming the jew guys
>Please forget that I threw Roy Moore under the bus like a good little lackey
>Please watch my show millenials
>Special surprise guest Newt Gingrich is in studio
>Seth Rich? Never heard of him.
>TICK TOCK
>TAH TAH FOR NOW HERE'S LAURA AT 10 O' CLOCK

hannity is an user 100%

wouldnt doubt it. i would assume the major media outlets have a "Sup Forums watch".

believe its out of 15, and none donated GOP

kek please delete this

because in order to save his career he has had to turn into one of us, or more accurate Buchanan.

I like him, I've disagreed with him plenty and think he can be the smartest dumb fuck in the room. he is a history fart like me. And moonbase.

they are jacking each other off right now,.i think he will be just talk and no more new stuff for tonight

Wrong timeline, friendo.

It would mean the end of the yearly trips to camp Bilderberg :(

I'd go so balls deep in her it wouldn't be funny

*we* knew this last week, what is new this morning is the connection across the different investigations.

Muh dick, doc!

Nice try faggot. Fox news is shit but you're lame stream media will be forced to cover it soon too. I can't wait for the epic butthurt desu

HE HAS TO SHUT THIS DOWN!!!

Same desu.

FOX is for fucking retards and pants shitters

no we didnt

>hannity talking about shit we have known for a week already
i swear to shit his guys have to be getting his shit from here.

Dude it's been used before...

Not this shit again.
I will be back when it’s tock.

so cute... how's that cognitive dissonance going for ya? Keep doing mental gymnastics dude... your world is about to implode. Trump was right.

Why does nobody scrutinize this Alan Dershowitz guy they're inviting, apparently he boarded the Lolita Express...

He did. Dershowitz is a filthy kike pedo.

>this retard thinks mueller wont jail the whole stupid family

Donny Jr. is first friendo.

Bump for testicles

>all these tick tocks
>never any bongs

omg, hannity just called hillary killary.

For the love of sanity, we have been shouting the truth about the ABC agencies for some time now. How much proof do people need? Are they listening to fake news? Is America actually this stupid to think that President Trump was lining his 401C3 with foreign monies? God Bless Seth Rich! We know that if it were not for his DNC leaks none of this deep state would have made it to Assange and to us. God Bless Assange.

Rush is right you know.
>boomers did nothing wrong.

Did she acid wash a mom and pop shop bathroom closet?

story time?

I just recently learned that, I had no idea, yet people still invite this disgusting type, he gives me the Hebrew Jeebies.

Remind your father law that you are sucking his son's cock. Do it for the lulz

My math is a little rusty, but how many scoops is that?

As if you needed any more proof hes a Israeli shill.
He practically asks for Netanyahu to fuck him in his ass on his show.
Sean Faggity

Cunt stop posting selfies noone cares

MAGA!

A soy boy cutting his useless nuts out

Yeah... really. I've avoided this question for a while now but WTF IS THIS?!

I hate all c*n*d*i*ns so fucking much

U mad bro? Why u scared?

almost everything he advertises on his show is from Israel. soda stream, those coffee things.