youtu.be/eEneTICdi_s
youtube.com/watch?v=jSL6mTzKrd0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't seen one of these in a while

Glad to see a familiar face

I have a hi-res version of that pic

21st Century Confederates.

"HELLO DERR FELLER WHITES PEOPLES. HOW DOES YOU DO?? I JUST ERR.. GOT BACK FROM FUCIKING MA DAUGHTER. YEE HAWW.

>this coming from someone whose country is turning into a 10th Century Muslim Caliphate

Thread theme:
youtu.be/eEneTICdi_s

>21st century bongs

Yea, it's almost as stupid as the people who idolize the non-existant British empire in current year. Fucking idiots, amiright?

Britcucks rejoice in their decline. Some weird self hate shit. Don't understand it.

Don't care either.

>mfw the American Revolution overthrew the British Empire a century before everyone else

>ywn beat a yankee to death with a rock
Why even live?

Can anyone link me proof of youtube suppressing Southern songs/videos ? There was an Aussie a week or so ago that linked a video of Dixie being played and youtube had disabled sharing and comments on it.

In contact with a guy from 2nd SC string band and we were talking about youtube censoring certain Southern videos.

So we can kill them with cyanide based pesticides of course.

Why are British flags posting confederate stuff?

We need a man like Nathan Bedford Forrest right now.

Bingo

One of my ancestors fired the first shots of the Battle of New Orleans.

The one Andrew Jackson fought in or the 1862 battle?

>tfw you made every navy in the world obsolete

The War of 1812 (with Andrew Jackson)

It wasn't really part of the actual battle, though. The Brits stopped on Cat Island to try to rustle some cattle. The owner of the island did not take kindly to this.

Because it's interesting history?

>South
>white

This is a really good civil war reenactor musical group. If you are interested in the time period you should really check them out. They are on Spotify as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSL6mTzKrd0

>still get blockaded

In remembrance of the yankee hun that burned our towns and civilization

Reminds me of when I visited Rome in high school...