Mfw the bronze age collapse was caused by a violent people called the "shekelesh" that were known for not having...

mfw the bronze age collapse was caused by a violent people called the "shekelesh" that were known for not having foreskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples
haaretz.com/archaeology/1.787738
unvis.it/haaretz.com/archaeology/1.787738
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2029
mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1641-apion
youtube.com/watch?v=PPAwQ1GXlak
poal.me/g8114t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce

it just sounds so made up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples

>using a Wikipedia article as a source
kys shill, we don't buy what you're sellin

judenhut is the best mene of 2017

The Sea People were literally Jews.

>Contemporary Assyrian records refer to them as Ahhlamu or Wanderers

>to the 3rd Intermediate Period of Egypt from the (15th century BCE), names of semitic-speaking pastoral cattle nomadic peoples of the Levant appear, replacing previous Egyptian concern with the Hurrianised 'prw ('Apiru or Habiru). These were called the š3sw (Shasu), meaning "those who move on foot". e.g. the Shasu of Yhw.

>But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed your civilization goyim, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

holy shit (((they've))) been at his forever.

Painfully true

SHUT

>Apiru or Habiru
>habiru
>hebrew
woah...

though i bet any /his/tard is probably laughing at the concept of forcing history into our own ideology.

>Some scholars link the Israelites and YHWH with the Shasu.

Jew

Frankly, any wandering population is bad for a nations stability. People hate Gypsies today as much as Jews, for example.

If you have no ties to an area, you have no incentive to contribute or maintain its wellbeing. In great enough numbers, this can spell doom for those to whom it means everything.

hmm

haaretz.com/archaeology/1.787738

paging nordbro (wanting to see if this happens)

Archive time
unvis.it/haaretz.com/archaeology/1.787738

No, found this
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2029

I don't have the pic on me but.
>Jews neandrathols from Israel
>Us cro magnons from Europe
>Neandrathols super rapey violent cannibals
>Cro magnons get killed out till there are a bunch of tribes who rely on each other
>Invent bows and spears
>Fuck up neandrathols
>The smartest survive
>Learn to sneak and infiltration
>Breed with rape babies to look like our tribe
>They still do cannibalism and rape
We have been at war with these kikes for 70000 years

Carthaginians, Phoenicians & Berbers became Jews; Freud sided with Hannibal as a Jewish proxy against Rome -
>mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html

Shut it down!

Holy fucking kek!!!

Modern Talmudic Jews have nothing to to with Biblical Torah Jews

>They still do cannibalism and rape
> But as the worst of all calumnies, he lays the charge of human sacrifice upon the Jewish faith—a charge which despite all better knowledge of the fact has so often been repeated. He narrates the following story: "Antiochus found in the Temple a bed and a man lying upon it, with a small table before him laden with dainties, from the fish of the sea and the fowl of the land; the man, on being asked by the king the reason for his being there, told him amid sobs and tears that he was a Greek, who had been traveling through the land to earn his livelihood, when he was suddenly seized and brought to the Temple, and there locked up and fattened on those dainties before him. Wondering at these things, he learned upon inquiry that, according to a law of the Jews, they contrive each year at a certain time to capture a Greek foreigner, fatten him up, and then bring him to a certain forest, where they slay him with religious rites; then, tasting of his entrails, they take an oath upon the sacrifice to be at everlasting enmity with the Greeks, and afterward cast the carcass into a pit. And then the man implored Antiochus, out of reverence to the Greek gods, to rescue him from this peril, inasmuch as he was to be slain within a few days."
>jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1641-apion

nice

This is revisionist bullshit.
>T-they weren't real Israelites
>Those are just da Khazars!

Jews were always depraved, were always a menace to peace and civilization.

... Yeah, the Khazars.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples
That article has over 100 linked citations to primary and secondary sources..... Are you dumb?

Damnit, what do you do if you have Neanderthal dna?

WE

Do you have pink nipples?

i'm pretty sure these were offshoots of the phoenecians, which were semetic but i'm not sure they were ancient Israelites, unless they were the tribe of Dan.

it's very hard to peice that time together, but 15th centure BCE is way before jews showed up.

jewish ritual human sacrifice is all over the bible, they routinely used slaves they got as sacrificial offerings to their god YHWH. It's unequivocally in the text. They were called out by the prophets and god multiple times for this practice. it wasn't sanctioned or desirable through their laws and practices, they just did it anyway.

suggesting that jews used human sacrifices in pagan / non-jewish rituals is not even a remotely scandalous claim. I would put it at near certainty it was done throughout their history with near regularity.

I'm in a chopping kind of mood

Mine are pinkish brown. What does that mean?

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse"

Yes

That you need to spend more time outside faggot.

They literally ate the human sacrifices desu.

Heres what the shekelesh look like. Notice anything?

Forgot pic

They were white.

Jews were white.

Lol you kids don't even know about Khazaria and stolen history.

The Hebrews became the Druids.

The Sea Peoples were not Jews, or more correctly, Israelites. Israelites were settled by this time, and weren't particularly seafaring. The Sea Peoples were a coalition of Greeks, Minoans, Philistines, Berbers/Libyans, Italians, and Anatolian tribes (including Tyrrhenians/Etruscans)

Sea Peoples were Mycenaeans

You dumb nigger
Not every semetic peoples are kikes
Also
>implying jews could have been able to fuck over some of the largest empire of its time by warfare.

It was across the entire Eastern Mediterranean, if Jews were involved they were only a small part, it seems like the whole region was thrown into chaos.

Anybody know when the Hyksos Dynasties ruled Egypt? Supposedly they were Jews

Jews were not involved in the sea peoples, I am certain. However the hyksos period does seem to fit with chnronologies of the exodus, but Exodus specifically states that the Israelites were enslaved at some point, and that Joseph was the only descendant of Jacob with a rulership role. Some have speculated that the Hyksos may have Edomite connections. Certainly they were Levantine and spoke a Semitic tongue. The Israelites appear to have been at least well treated during this period. Kamose and his successors were filled with xenophobic feelings of revenge and this no doubt inspired some retribution against the (not fleeing) Israelites when native Egyptian control was restored after the centuries of Hyksos rule.

Israel was unable to resist the sea peoples either, the Philistines were undoubtedly one of them and during this period gained hegemony over the Israelite tribes according to their own Torah

The Edomite connection is inferred from Biblical implications of an Edomite Empire

Isn't it speculated that it was basically a peasant uprising? Basically the poor warrior classes going NOPE and turning to raiding and such.

the semetics come from africa. the sea people are the Palestinians.

source: literal college thesis on the 1000s-800s BC.

sidenote we all already know this, because that's why Sup Forums have that post calling themselves the sea people.

It may be, but I doubt this. It is more likely an episode in a series of wars involving much of the E Med and the Levant, (no doubt including the Trojan War, but also the Hittite/Egyptian wars). The tribes mentioned, if we can draw conclusions from the names, which sound suspiciously like various E Med tribes, were not oppressed minorities but successful raiders and probably jealous of the imperial claims of both the so-called Hittites and Egypt. They destroyed Hattusas and established themselves in Palestine, but were repulsed from Egypt.

exactly. like nice ZOG education that no one remembers that the Palestinians literally come from those sea people. like you idiots don't really know that

OY VEY

Semitics are from the Near East :)

Palestine is derived from Peleset (=Philstine, one of the Sea Peoples), but there is no way of connecting the modern Palestinians with the Philistines. No doubt a lot of Gazans are of Philistine blood (Gaza was a Philistine city) but to my eyes a lot of West Bankers look fairly Jewish, no doubt with Arab, Greek and other influences

The Bronze Age crash was caused by rapid currency deflation. Partly due to the introduction of the superior iron tech.
Bronze was used as currency in the form of axe heads. Look it up
t. Anthropologist

underrated

Yes the Sea People were the lower classes revolting against overtaxing states.

I noticed this Sea People = Jews thing started getting pushed on here like a month ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPAwQ1GXlak

Phoenicians were seafaring, but weren't part of the Sea Peoples. They were ethnically different from Israelites (although there was a lot of intermarriage) but spoke a variant of Hebrew. The modern Tunisians and Lebanese are almost certainly mostly derived from Phoenicians ( a subset of Canaanites). The Philistines were different, they derived from the Aegean and did not speak Hebrew. The Philistines, like the Minoans (another of the Sea Peoples, probably) worshipped aquatic deities, whereas the Phoenicians worshipped the agriculture and nature God Baal

>The Bronze Age crash was caused by rapid currency deflation
Sounds like a central bank shilling jew

my god, they've been controlling the world since the beginning

It is safe to say that kikery is in their nature.

Human sacrifice was a baalic practice adopted by the Israelites in their most degenerate periods. The Phoenician colonists in Carthage practised child sacrifice on an industrial scale. No wonder Rome smashed them in the end.

In fact wherever Canaanite culture reared its head, in history or even in semi-mythic history (ie 7 Against Thebes) it was annihilated with extreme prejudice

But did this occur because of the Sea Peoples or was it a factor in their raiding/migration?

Yep and the neanderthal blood libel and ritual child sacrifice is still carried out to this day
>what is spirit cooking?

He is talking out of his ass. The Sea Peoples were a coalition of kingdoms in western Anatolia, and they caused the end of the Bronze Age by attacking and burning every major city in the known world at the time.

We're probably due for another round desu

You know immediately that theory is wrong because Jews aren't good at military

poal.me/g8114t

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

Doesn't matter. They infest and subvert everywhere they go.

Yes I agree. On both counts :) Except that the Sea Peoples were not solely from W Anatolia, but some of them evidently were

bump

Inflation destroys economies,
Deflation improves a economy making everything cheaper with absence of central banking