Why do animators do this idiotic bullshit?

Why do animators do this idiotic bullshit?

They forgot to remove it

That is, drawing a character's eye through their hair when the hair should be covering the eye. It looks stupid, and if the animators don't want to do it they should just avoid drawing frames where hair covers the characters' eyes.

The eye still showing? Well because that's sort of proper.

At least they made it an outline and not fully color it in or make it look like the eye OVERRIDES the hair.

case in point

oh
Now that really tickles my autism

How is this physically possible?

Isn't this normal for anime? I always see the eyes or eyebrows getting the top layer.

It takes a special kind of stupidity to greenlight animation like this.

>kissanime
Fuck off.

Hentai says hello

>streaming
Why indeed.

>kissanime
kys

It's a style choice. A pretty bad one, but still.

is there something wrong kissanime?

no, i use kissanime too

these faggots are just a bunch of elitists thinking that downloading/torrenting is the only way you're suppose to watch anime, eventhough streaming is way faster

Sup Forums's culture is to dowload everything and shit on streaming.

>Literal shiteater quality
>lol why you hating?
I will never understand streamtards

If you're such a shiteater that you won't even bother to download anime and will instead watch it in dogshit streaming quality, you clearly do not belong on Sup Forums.
Reddit is more up your alley.
Just fuck off.

Why quote me, I don't even stream.

i dont understand why you are mad though

how I watch my anime should not affect you in anyway

also i use kissanime when i want to watch anime on my phone

>>how I watch my anime should not affect you in anyway
It kinda does when you're posting crappy screenshots.

You can eat shit if you want, but do it silently and don't flaunt your shit-filled mouth in front of others.

>Well because that's sort of proper.
Why? Hair isn't transparent, and occasionally it makes it look like the characters eyes/eyebrows are protruding from their face, e.g.

>eventhough streaming is way faster
Debatable honestly. With enough seeders you can get the whole episode without buffering time.

Why would I want reddit-tier shiteaters to post on Sup Forums?
Guess what happens to cancer if you leave it be, it just grows.

Because the audience is stupid and needs to understand a character's expression instantaneously, even if this character has a lot of hair obstructing the face. To this end stylistic choices are made. Transparent hair, eyebrows stuck on the hair, etc.
Or at least that's what I understood from Ogata's comments in the tankoubons about the character designs in the Hikaru no Go anime adaptation.

Why did they do that for her but not Mash?

Forgot pic. Thank god this trend was dropped. For now at least.

They're retards with nothing else to use their PC on. Who in the world keeps old anime on their computers, I don't and I download anime too.
If I need to pull a screenshot then loading up a stream or searching it on the web is much faster than download a screen just so a couple of autist won't get triggered.

And yes, I use nyaase before any of you spergs want to reply to me

>kys
You are just as bad as him, underage shit.

Why can't they just draw characters that don't have hair in their face?

They'd rather sudoku than let anyone think they draw one eyed characters because they're too lazy to draw the other eye.
Solutions like pic related are much more elegant though.

>topic is eyes over hair
>quickly becomes "muh strream" vs "muh torrnet"
this is why I still bother to come here

Atleast you got a (you)

(you)

the only reason i stream anime is because torrenting at uni will get me in trouble

Too stupid for xdcc and other DDL alternatives?

Mash's other eye burst from the internal pressure when she was squished by the giant brick.

Unlike every other person in the Nasuverse, this didn't give her magical eye superpowers, so she covers up the scarred-over empty eye socket with her hair.

When I was younger and used to draw, I would sometimes draw a body that I thought it looked too cool, and it would be obstructed by clothes. To not waste it, I would let some of the body's lines, as if the clothes were magically fitting themselves around the body's curves. It was kinda unrealistic but showed off the body.

That was when I was a little faggot, I don't know why a supposed professional would do it. It's not like those eyes are so well drawn.