Any historians here? I have a question

Why is Islamic Brown architecture so superior compared to Christian wh*Te architecture? tell me

knowing nu/pol/ they’d be retarded enough to flood this dumb thread

It's art, art is subjective.

That "Islamic Architecture" first of all, was the Hage Sophia, a tribute to Christianity under guise of Emperor Justinian the I of the Byzantine Empire, ironically enough, the Chr*stian White Emperor who built that, and the Justinian Code of his own name, lead to the subsequent collapse of the Balkan regions to complete islamic dominion, and other asiatic conquerors due to Roman expeditions. A little food for thinkinin'

Sage this faggot shit

It's like pottery.

> the state of burger education

why would christians build a mosque you dumb wh*Te subhuman

Go to the history board, double turbo nigger.

>Hagia Sophia
>Islamic architecture
everything except for those ugly minarets where built by Christians around 1500 years ago. meanwhile here's black Islamic """""""""architecture"""""""""(glorified mudhut)

You see; that's actually the beauty of historical events. Where in this case, the pinnacle of Christian Architecture at the time was absolutely btfo by decades of siege by the Persians, and Hunnish. And subsequently turned into a fucking mosque, lol.

WE

WUZ

EGYPTIAN AN SHIET

KANGZ

He is obviously trolling. Why are you even bothering?

Hagia Sophia... they just let anyone memepost these days huh?

KONGZ

>Islamic Architecture
>The Hage Sophia
Filched like every Muslim achievement. This is now a Muslim hate thread.

fuck you I wanted to complete it

>WE WUZ KANGZ
just face it, you've got nothing.
here's real European architecture from 1200

im taking the bait
nigger sucks so bad at memes they didnt even bother to use a piece of art from when they were building it.

also your comparing a major hub to a rural village.
>pic related
Paris in 800ad

a fucking child could shit out a pyramid, i cant believe you guys were finally getting a grasp on simple shapes in 2500bc.(even though black people had nothing to do with the pyramids).

fug, forgot the pic.