Los Angeles is better than your city. It's always sunny and warm here

Los Angeles is better than your city. It's always sunny and warm here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-l13UMBlkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you’re wealthy it is. I prefer Vegas desu

sun and warmth won't help much when you get stabbed by an angry beaner for being white

And has great camping sites

this.
L.A has too many people, i don't want to sit in a line of cars for 3 hours to go buy weed or food.

Hope this wind blows all the homeless back to the basin.

Don't the streets have STDs now?

And the local residents are so friendly

Hepatitis too.

Honestly, out of those photos New Orleans is the only one that has any resemblance of a human dwelling.

Full of fags trannies shitskins and progressives. No thanks.

LA is disgusting. Horrid traffic; the air has a stickiness of filth; spics everywhere; hobos everywhere; trash everywhere.

L.A is like someone stepped on melbourne and wiped it off on the beach, then sprinkled mexicans on top.

WTF? I love places where 3rd world illegals spit in my food!

You live in a disgusting cesspool

Been thinking about moving to Compton since the rent is cheap

I hope Kim accidentally nukes LA. Full of illegals, progressives, (((hollywood))), and all manner of liberal scum. Fuck yall.

How's the nigger situation there?

probably safer than most of europe and australia at this point anyway.

>Los Angeles is better than your city. It's always sunny and warm here. And we have Hepatitis and AIDS for everyone!

>park in the shade they said
>what's the worst that can happen they said

Also about $2000 for a decent 1 bedroom apt...

Tons of nigs and minoritites, trash everywhere, liberal scum, homeless, etc

It's that expensive for an apartment in any big city.

>Sun
>Warm

Only le 52% amerimutt likes warm weather.

LA is 100% fake, illusory bullshit.

t. guy who has to go there on business every year and knows what a fucking joke most major CA cities are

if you're a jew or armenian, you are white in LA. hell, if you are korean, you are considered white in LA.

Well
climatewise it's better than ny but
how do you deal with the apocolyptic earthquakes?

LA is multiculti

The last big earthquake was in 94. They're much rarer than people think.

Seattle is better

>inb4 muh grey sky and light rain for years

Nope having lived in both Seattle is much more prettier. When the sun does come out you are in the last of God and it makes it extra special.

also it is a hell of a lot more white for the time being.

>no australian flag

I drive by this everyday

L.A. sucks dick

>plus: hep galore

San Diego is better. It's sunny and warm year round, and we have far less crime, and far less air pollution. We also have the best Mexican food.

LA:
30 minutes or less from dozens of beaches
2 hours from snow/lakes in mountains
3.5 hours from Vegas
2 hours from San Diego
Entertainment capital of world
A buffet of ass for white Chads to plow thru from everywhere around the world

Stay mad and enjoy fucking cows you call women after your big night out at AppleBees in Nebraska

What good is white if they are soyboy numales. Seattle itself is hipster shit on par with LA

LA is a beaner infested shithole. The whole city smells like a fart.

You watch too much tv.

ITT: rural retards think LA is only downtown

Suburbs still in LA county are quite white and comfy along the 210 from Glendora to Rancho

>It's always sunny and warm here.
How boring, I like weather that's variable.

Its really not that bad, similar crime rate as other low income areas in the US. Dont hang out with any urban youth and you'll be ok.

fucking false. I live in LA and holy shit is it a shithole.

California sucks, dont come.

Fuck L.A.

>Traffic every gotdam day, every hour

Seriously I was in stop & Go traffic at 1 AM on SUNDAY because MUH CONSTRUCTION

>Smelly beaners and spics everywhere, gangs and filth

>Nice weather, yeah, if you enjoy 105 degree summers and year round pollution

>crowded, expensive

>Hollywood is a ghetto shithole, along with other parts like south-central

>It takes an hour to drive anywhere in the city, 2 or more hours if you're leaving

No thanks. I love living in comfy northern California. Yeah we have a high homeless problem, but its beautiful here plus you actually get the swing of the seasons, unlike L.A. where you have Hot Summer and Mild Summer as your only 2 seasons.

too many fucking retards and transgenders. don't come here. Hollywood is a degenerate jew city

I rather live with soyboys than wetbacks.

Besides just go east of Kirkland and bam you are in Red areas and past the cascades is the land of Trump.Go south of tacoma bam red, go north of evertt bam red abiet more purple.

Where in LA is Republican? Maybe some parts of Orange, which is blue now, some of the verdugo valley and Santa clarita? Even those places are pretty purple. You have to go up to kern to get into red counties ffs.

I have lived in both places and I tell you Seattle is better. Not by much, traffic is just as bad, but at least it is pretty and mostly white.

>He doesn't know that midwestern women are gorgeous.

Throwing edge around like that gonna get someone cut.

Sacramento is truly the greatest city in America. I saw a dead hooker my first hour driving through.

There isnt much going on in San Diego. SD people end up going to LA a few times per year at least, while if you live in LA you might never go to SD.

nice

I like weather too, thats why I live somewhere that skips all the bad weather.

>that spicnigger

>buffet of ass

Nigger please.

We have plenty going on.

SD is for living. LA is for degeneracy.

>implying they dont all weigh 200+ by the age of 25

Never considered rating cities by how many dead hookers I see.

I think that's what he meant by nothing going on; nap the day away in sandiego, and drive to the orgy pits by night.

I prefer Bangkok

If by living you mean sitting at home after work sure, the only exception is surfing. What else does SD have? Watch an MLB game? Go to comicon once a year maybe, I only mention that because we're on a weaboo site.

>Over 60,000 homeless people in the city

That number is gonna hit 100k fairly soon since the cost of living is skyrocketing and illegals and homeless are being sent there because of the climate and sanctuary status.
By 2040 the city will look exactly like Favela today

>Zero minutes to degenerates

>skips all the bad weather.
No such thing, just different weather, a variety of weather is a good thing.

>Los Angeles is better than your city.
Are you from 60 years ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-l13UMBlkM

I don't live in a city

>Never been in a hail storm, tornado, hurricane, or flood.

niggers and shitskins favorite weather

Ive been living here in 818 half my life,although it’s not as bad as LA, it’s still a shit place to live.

also traffic alone makes me wanna kill myself every single time i drive. It’s 24/7 traffic. Got a motorcycle for 3 years and got into 6 crashes before i told myself to stop before i lose a leg. Seriously DO NOT MOVE HERE.

If it isn’t the beaners bothering you its the armenians/persians are. Asians tend to be the most polite

Las Vegas > Nola > NYC > Chimpcago > LA > San Fran

Boston is better, theres alot more whites and the whites assault niggers at baseball games.

It's all a matter of perspective.

LA? More like Smell-A

t. San diegan

If you like deserts, hot as fuck summers, cold winters, high crime, and bud light; sure.

>You wont drown or get crushed by debris if you dont want to.

Too bad about having the crappiest phony people on earth.

And anywhere you want to go 20,000 people are going there at the same time.
Good luck with the earth quake, unless the gang bangers get you first.h