Trump eats “like a teenage boy”

>According to the Chicago Tribune, Trump eats “like a teenage boy”, indulging in fast food – he celebrated with a Big Mac and fries after he won the Republican presidential nomination - and knocking back cans of Diet Coke.

>By all accounts, he’s not a huge fan of breakfast, but if he does eat it, it’s cornflakes, or a plate of bacon and eggs.

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.

>While the POTUS might work through lunch, he’s admitted his “big thing is dinner” with a fondness for two servings of pasta, meatloaf, or an extremely well-done steak.

>Nutritionists claim this kind of high-fat, low nutrient diet not only impacts the POTUS physically, but mentally as well.

au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/a/36552979/concerns-over-donald-trump-s-daily-diet/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1TxMKaYHYA
youtube.com/watch?v=q8KZPDA8DRA
youtube.com/watch?v=iKmhZLgWVb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5Uv_SXKF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump doesn't eat Kale!!

IMPEACH!!!

It's almost like he's an actual human

>Trump isn't Kosher/halal
IMPEAVEACH

>Warren Buffett eats hamburgers and drinks coke with every meal
WHAT A GREAT PERSON, DOWN TO EARTH
>Trump loves to eat Big Macs from McDonalds
FUCKING IMPEAAAAACH CHEETO MUSSOLINI

There is literally nothing wrong with bacon in itself. It's only linked to disease if your overall diet is shit.

>TWO scoops of fries!

>Nutritionists claim this kind of high-fat, low nutrient diet not only impacts the POTUS physically, but mentally as well.

Vegans deserve to be exterminated.

Ok I was supporting Trump the whole time until I found out he eats bacon now he's fucking dead to me.

The Burgerlord

I wonder how many of the people in that diner are actually secret service?

t. mohamed

This is the most American president i've even seen in my lifetime.

Trump doesn't drink or smoke so who cares about couple of burgers?

>He eats bacon and thats bad
when can we shoot these people?

He doesn't even try to get a reservation at Dorsias!

Low nutrients might be bad, but high fat is the greatest thing you can do for your health. Carbs/sugar are what make you fat. Carbs/sugar are what feed cancer cells. Carbs/sugar create inflammation, which leads to heart disease.

Bill Clinton was also a big fast food eater

>tfw 32 years old and eating a 250g pack of cool original doritos
>tfw a nice wedge of edam cheese for dessert
>tfw it's all washed down with cheap lager
>probably some chocolate somwhere too
once again, trump did nothing wrong

BRUMPLGHFHGGBBI TWO SERVINGGSSS OF PAAATSSTSA EHHRRMAGURDFD

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.
Holy fuck this entire statement. Literally every fucking thing could cause cancer, you can really see them grasping at straws to suggest Trump's incompetent to serve as president.

>HURR MEATS ARE LINKED TO CANCURR SO HE'S GOT DEMENTIA IMPEACH NOW!
>HURR CEREAL'S GOT SUGAR, HE'S GONNA GET DIABEETUS IMPEACH NOW!
To be fair though, Trump's been losing weight, he isn't as big as he was back when he was a just a running candidate

Jesus Christ, sage this assblassted faggotry. Where were you when the sodomite in chief was smoking cigarettes and risking an HIV infection by sucking his wife's cock?

atleast we know hes not a fucking lizard

He's a 70 year old man child. We all know this.

Some of you fries are alright. Don't get shipped to Washington tomorrow.

Impeach him now. He hates avocado toast.

So he should eat dog meat like Obama did?

>With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy).

"Dreams From My Father", Obama's autobio

Do you think Trump has ever ate a burrito?

he's 70 and the president of the united states of amercia. when exactly are these pathologies meant to manifest themselves, and when exactly are they meant to start holding him back?

some leftover bread and toast with Tzatziki and Bacon-egg salad. lives good

HIs fucking heart is going to explode when Don Jr. gets arrested.

The liberals are starved absolutely starved for anything negative to report on Trump.
This nigga eats rice and they try to turn it into a news story for two whole days.

>diet coke
wtf

HOW DARE HE

Bacon...
AND SAUSAGE?!
INPEACH!!!1!!1!

He could be eating dog food and I couldn't care less. His doctor confirmed he is healthy.

IF HE ATE NOTHING BUT KALE HE'D TOTALLY BE AS STRONG AND BUFF AS LIBERALS ARE!!!!

>plate of bacon and eggs
Jesus fucking Christ i'm sorry I ever voted for this monster. I-I just don't know what to say. I didn't like Hillary but man I didn't think this...wow.

doritos are actually pretty healthy tbph
nothin wrong with corn

>diet coke

I don't like it. I hate Trump now. Why doesn't he drink monster?

Warren Buffet eats like a fucking child who gives a shit. These people eat whatever the fuck they want because they caaaaaannnn

I don't think he does caffeine.

This, I'm voting for Bernie in November now, he doesn't eat the squealing jew.

You faggots are shilling two threads about this kike. You're falling apart over there, rabbi's gonna eat the rest of your dick! GET IT TOGETHER CHAIM!!!

Why are they so interested in Trump/Food-related topics?

Probably healthier than chain-smoking Obama.

he’s admitted his “big thing is dinner” with a fondness for two servings of pasta, meatloaf, or an extremely well-done steak.
>two servings

>MSM so ass-blasted by Trump that all they can focus on is a big mac he ate last week. They'd rather fluff their pages with nonsensical insignificant bullshit than admit he's actually doing good for our country.
I've seen 10+ recent stories of this bullshit, just looks pathetic.

Actually found half a block of vintage cheddar i the fridge, I'm going to eat it like a handfruit
>you're the one for me
who else here eats like a king?

If Trump was a liberal they’re be saying “He’s just like a normal person!”

Doesn't diet coke have caffeine?

>Drinks only water and Diet Coke; shuns tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages
>Loves diner fare and fast food grub
>Eats all his steaks cooked well done
>Enjoys the bland nourishment of Americana. He prefers burgers and meatloaf, Caesar salads and spaghetti, and See’s Candies.

>he’s not a huge fan of breakfast, but if he does eat it, it’s cornflakes, or a plate of bacon and eggs.
What a monster, I can't imagine meeting someone who eats like a normal American

GLOMMPFF EMPEECH

>indulging in fast food
its like we've never seen this sort of projection from CTR and ShareBlue before

christ! bill clinton could have done ads for mcdonalds with all the reports that were made about him and his fondness for the stuff. the difference is they didnt put a negative spin when it was bill scarfing down bigmacs

What the fuck is wrong with people? He is a fat old man. Look at the majority of people here. Bacon is fine. Its the fucking preservatives.

Tranny liberal here with a freebie because fuck these guys: never listen to nutritionists. They're not accredited.

Only ever listen to actual dieticians.

Seems like it. Bout half that of a Monster. Would be funny to see Trump guzzling some energy drinks.

>two servings of pasta,
TWO !

>go to japan, one of the most foreign cultures the west has met
>go to expensive restaurant
>order steak and frites, sitting at the table of prime minister
truly our man

lol he doesn't eat baby brains

POPSugar is what finally brought Trump down

HELLO FELLOW HUMANS

>Tranny liberal here
tis or gtfo.

So does Warren Buffet

>DRONDALH FLOOURMP EAHTS FUUD
>TWO SKUUPS IMBEAHCH

McDonalds is a presidential favorite, Bill ate there too

Explode with desire to pardon him.

>bacon and eggs is a teenage boy thing
what

anyway who cares. its like when "experts" claimed putin had Parkinsons because of the way he walked when they then found out it was because that's how the kgb did it

TWO QUARTER POUNDERS!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME SKRIMPH!!

Remember how they lost their shit when Obama went to a fucking Five Guys and all the news footage showed him paling around with the employees and other patrons?
"Look at Barack Obama, he loves burgers just like us!"

hivemind and gets
>when you embed both images

This guy has aids

When the media constantly attacks his personal habits you just know he's doing an awesome fucking job
He is very fatherly imo, he doesn't hate the left, more like a concerned dad who puts the retarded kid in a rubber room so he doesn't hurt himself.
#MAGA

DUE SCUPI DRUMPFTARDISSIMO!
IMPICCE SUBITO!!!

>breakfast is not too important to him
2 Meals drumfthsfn??!

he's a growing boy. he's needs those calories

>he’s not a huge fan of breakfast
I'm not going to mock, but breakfast is the best meal of the day. All the best foods are breakfast foods.

he is a real THICC boi tho

>"pled"
>PLEADED

>eats what he wants, became pres
>continues to eat what he wants

Barry at the Five Guys just like normal folks
youtube.com/watch?v=X1TxMKaYHYA
Barry eating a cookie nice guys have sweet tooths you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=q8KZPDA8DRA
Barry at a BBQ joint he's got soul
youtube.com/watch?v=iKmhZLgWVb0
Barry get his hair cut by a black guy. Him a real nigga right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5Uv_SXKF0

Ah I remember those days. The news would show Bill jogging with the secret service, as presidents often do, but he would be jogging down to McDonald's to hide it from Hillary. The early to mid 90s were super /comfy/.

HE EATS LIKE LITERALLY HITLER!!!1!!!!1!
>Hitler was vagitarian

>drumpf eats this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump is a chad and virgins hate him

Imagine trying to take yourself seriously as a journalist whist churing out stories about Trump enjoying a Big Mac.

>extremely well done steak

Fucking amerishit

Do these people not see how it makes them look when they're petty like this? They make trump look so good.

Forgot to add, sometimes the news would also show Bill talking to people in McDonald's while they were eating, and he'd be stealing fries off their tray the entire time he was talking to them.

He’s a fucking Billionaire and also the president of the United States. He grew up in a very wealthy family, his dad gave him 1 million dollars for his 18th birthday for fucks sake.

Don’t you think if you were in his position you’d eat like a pleb some times? If only to get a feeling of normality?

When you’re that wealthy everyone you meet is trying to get something from you, every smile is fake, every friend is a two faced twat who only views you as a connection, every marriage is a business venture.

Let the guy have a fucking cheese burger for fucks sake.

Disgusting.

>did somebody say 'vag'?

>tfw eating pasta makes you retarded

>everyone in that picture is almost as wide as their TV screens
Amerilards have lost touch with normal.
Fucken look at them.

>CHEETO MUSSOLINI
jesus christ user pffffft hahahahahah

Those are some pretty small televisions