F... cnn running it

F... cnn running it

It is over. YES BABY MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/law-enforcement-officials-warily-eye-white-house-as-trump-criticizes-fbi/2017/12/04/371e9ea6-d939-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html#ampshare=https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/law-enforcement-officials-warily-eye-white-house-as-trump-criticizes-fbi/2017/12/04/371e9ea6-d939-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MUELLER MUST GO

... because the law literally says 'gross negligence" is a felony.

"(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—"

This proves criminal conspiracy on the FBI's part. The FBI committed a felony under the Rico Act. They can all go to prison! Funny, huh!

bump

Yes this is fucking huge but please make coherent posts friend

I-is it h-habbening??

Bump

Burn the witch

>thinking this will stop Bobby Three Sticks
you trumpkins are dumb

so after everything mueller is /ourguy/
feels fucking good lads

4000 scoops of indictments already there

How big is this?
i dont follow american politics too closely

LOCK HER UP

Uhmmm i don't see this article on r/politics so it's probably nothing except for desperate drumpfkin denialism.

FBI guy covers for the Clintons
Same FBI guy investigates Trump

What is the crooked FUCK agents name?

It's worst case Ontario for the Clintons and the FBI

Sorry

Link

Check out this story on CNN: cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

Archive please
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

Trump is one step closer to nuking the Canadian city of your choice, but only 1

Montreal

I live there, I'm a really nice guy, if we ever meet I'd pay you a beer or a whisky. Don't nuke us.

How about this one on WaPo:
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/law-enforcement-officials-warily-eye-white-house-as-trump-criticizes-fbi/2017/12/04/371e9ea6-d939-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html#ampshare=https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/law-enforcement-officials-warily-eye-white-house-as-trump-criticizes-fbi/2017/12/04/371e9ea6-d939-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html