Hola Pendejos

Hola Pendejos,

My name is Jose, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day talking about "building some worthless wall". You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever worked as hard as most Mexican immigrants do? Try working 16 hours a day for 4 dollars an hour and tell me again how Mexicans are "lazy". I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This place is even worse than "The_Donald" on reddit.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I graduated with a 4.0 grade average, and all my education was funded by you guys (yes I'm undocumented in case you losers haven't figured that out yet). What have you guys done, other than "Post right wing memes on twitter"? I also make more money in a month than most of you do in a year,, and could probably convince you to work for ME if I wanted to. I won't thought because I hate white people. So in conclusion, you're all losers who will be a minority in your country in a few short years. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: Amerikkka's future

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Community_Schools#/media/File:Robert_F_Kennedy_Community_Schools_from_Wilshire_pocket_park_centered.jpg
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/02/mexico-invisible-wall-migrant-double-standard-170214213612822.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1789161/now-mexico-wants-to-build-a-border-wall-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants-from-el-salvador-honduras-and-guatemala/
aljazeera
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/02/mexico-invisible-wall-migrant-double-standard-170214213612822.html
elcielocc.com/galeria/
i.magaimg.net/img/219l.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You

Have

I miss the original pasta

To

GO

try working 16 hours a day in YOUR OWN country Paco. GTFO

Back

You heard em OP

V

This is my country you stupid gringo. Your people stole this land from my people and we are slowly taking it back day by day.

No bitch, we conquered this land because we brought the guns!

So if I go into your house and take all your stuff did I "conquer" you or steal from you? Stupid white boy.

ok retard

Wow, White people BTFO!!!!!!!!

It wasnt stolen. It was conquered. We claimed it and did more with it than you ever could.

If Mexicans are such hard workers why is Mexico such a backward shit hole?

Beaner, wetback or spick, which is your preferred pronoun?

You have to go back, you lazy mother fucker. Either assimilate into American society or fuck off.

Shut up and go make me a taco, Paco.

Is this a terrible pasta? What's with the quotes? Who are you quoting? They really aren't sending their best, are they.

Poor b8.

I think the pic is taken here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Community_Schools#/media/File:Robert_F_Kennedy_Community_Schools_from_Wilshire_pocket_park_centered.jpg
A wonderful compound, but yet again overrun by beaners and somehow transformed into another ghetto barrio.

10/10
Retards replying to this shit is why i rarely even come here anymore.
The only memeflagger responding is a Naziboo.
Really makes you think
>saging out of principle but this will still reach bump limit

How mad are you that you're a race of mongels?

Your culture was so weak, the Spanish raped all your women by easily tricking your retarded native leaders.

Then your mongrel asses got fucking whooped by white America.

You faggots don't even speak the native language, but the language of your Spanish rape daddies. Pathetic to say you have any right to our land.

What's even more pathetic is what you've done with the land you do have. Mexico is literal hell and it's one of the nicer spic countries just by virtue of being next to US.

Literally the entire worth and purpose of Mexico is it's a nation of mongrel slaves next to the US. You would be nothing withput us.

No way Jose.

"Did more with it than you could ever do"

Mexicans built one of the most complex structures for a culture that existed over 1,000 years ago. What did whites build back then, besides mud huts?

Some 4D bait here

Still got conquered by Europeans.

Because of White Colonization that forced us into that way of living.

If Whites never colonized, the place that's now known as "Mexico" would be thriving.

People hated living under the Aztec regime so much that they literally betrayed their own race to fight for Cortez. That's how pathetic Mesoamerica was.

Whites colonized the US and it seemed to work out fine.

Go make me a mayonnaise sandwich with white bread, Jared.

And we're gonna force you to go back to it, Pablo

Yo soy Paco el caco.

Pyramids are pretty primitive structures though, whites built more impressive structures at the same time

You should come back home.

Sure it seemed to work out just fine. That's why all the minorities in this country hate White people. Really seems to be working out fine.

Why would you move to a country that is racist against our people? Shouldn't you be here helping to improve the lives of your brothers and sisters?

Nice one, user.

WE

why not ask your shitskin parents why they choose to live among whites?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Are you a sovereign country with an invading army? No? Then you’d be stealing. You don’t understand honor, or laws. You seem to be a Jew larping as a mex. before you lash out at me with white boi... I’m Native American, Blackfoot to be precise. Filthy mestizo scum

You have to go back.

And now we took it back from you, so stop crying about it TWOTS

That’s not even the original one how new are you

Why is that yield sign in moonrunes?

Last I checked, the land was conquered fair and square. but seeing how you might be a troll, I'm gonna have to sage.

Implying you mexicans are one bit different
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/02/mexico-invisible-wall-migrant-double-standard-170214213612822.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1789161/now-mexico-wants-to-build-a-border-wall-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants-from-el-salvador-honduras-and-guatemala/

>MEXICO wants to build a border wall to keep out illegal immigrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala

No Nation, No border

You won't be forcing anything dumb gringo. Minorities are working together to shut down your stupid White Supremacist fantasies. Soon White America will be a thing of the past.

>aljazeera com/indepth/features/2017/02/mexico-invisible-wall-migrant-double-standard-170214213612822.html
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/02/mexico-invisible-wall-migrant-double-standard-170214213612822.html

>Mexicans are hardworking
>Mexico is a shithole
>Mexicans are only hardworking in another country
>Mexico isn't great because white people
This is a real special case of retardation. Be careful lads, I believe it's contagious

>You don’t understand honor, or laws
LMAO White people talking about honor or laws.
How many treaties did you violate from Native Americans? Look at how reservations have gotten smaller over the years.
Honor? Fuck outta here, the white man smiles, shakes your hand then stabs you in the back. Call Mexicans savages, call us criminals, call us animals. But we look to you face to face and you know to expect a fight or a friend. We don't hide behind fake smiles like you white losers

Texas user here. The whole point of an immigrant is to assimilate into their host nation's way of living. You, Jose, and you're whole family I'm assuming, are doing a pretty shit job at that. You do realize that universities include illegals so they can get more gov'ment shekels? It's sad, really how illegals live under a soft oppression in the United States. I blame corporations who hire them so they can pay 'em less than what an American is worth. Being from San Antonio, I used to live in a neighborhood that was once white. Pictures at my once local church show a nice white community. Then the demographics shifted dramatically, and ever since then, things have gone to shit. Crime went up, houses deteriorated, and your kind couldn't care less because, "ey, weigh, this is better than mexico!!"

Yes, you need to go back with your education and help Make Mexico Great Again. Also, wall.

Again, I have to ask you. Why do you abandon your homeland and ignore the massive loss of labor and productivity that happens as a result of emmigration?

Partying in Dubai with all that money we making from selling opiates to white suburban and rural retards

You can’t even read bitch I’m not white. You sure are stupid Paco

I figured. Who's the Arab guy driving the car?

If you mexicans are so hard working, why don't you try working hard to improve your own country rather than pushing down wages somewhere else?

AYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP
>snorts cheap cocaine off a curb
ARE YOU
>bribes the local police officer
ARE YOU BE SAYIN
>robbed by the town bandito
YOU BE SAYIN DAT
>passes out while drinking la cerveza, wakes up to find organs sold to chinese businessmen
WE
>engages in gunfight with local cartel
WUZ
>smuggles underage prostitutes for drug money
AZTECS
>beheads rival cartel member
N
>rape least ugly local woman, stop because even you have better standards
SHIEEETTTT
>crosses border

>builds pyramids
>can't invent wheel
kek

GET OUT SHITSKIN.

A blast from the past.

To be fair, there are a lot of nice places in Mexico. The further you go from the border the nicer it is. Funny how that works.

I would never, ever understand how a person who has to literally risk his/her life to FLEE his/her country because is a total shithole.
And has to work shitty jobs in the new country because he/she is to low skilled to do anything else.
How the fuck those people can later say with a straight face
>WE CAME HERE TO DO THE JOBS YOU DON'T WANT CUZ YOU LAZY AND YOU A PUSSY.

Chicanos are the ultimate example of how much Mexico has failed as a country. But the fuckers are actually proud to be a plage.
Also, literally no one in Latin America likes you cancerous fuckers. And many of us have 10 times your living standards while you live in a country 100 times richer than us, you failed fucks.

Well said brother.

Keep standing up for La Raza.

No offense, just copy-pasting the WE WUZ meme

Don't bother bro, no shitskin in this country has been able to answer that question either. They feel entitled to be here rather than help their own.
Remember this OP, leaving a shit house to live in your neighbors home doesn't make your house disappear, it'll still be there, an absolute shithole, that people can only stare at with disgust. A home needs a homeowner to take care of it

We fucked your asses at the Alamo and we'll do it again, paco.

>Wanting to turn the place you ran to into the place you ran from
You're a special kind of wetback aren't you?

None taken. There are a lot of shitholes in Mexico too. Probably where OP's family is from.

Alfredo Guzman, Chapo's son. I don't know if it is the real one or just an actor in one of the Chapo novelas.

No one gives a shit you conquered faggot, indians up north are cucks. 30 million indians in Mexico, there is like what 1000 in all of the US? Fuck off loser and go back to being extinct

Well I feel like a fool. Sorry, I didn't pick up on that. I'm 99.99% sure that is from some silly movie.

why didn't mexicans colonize Europe? Could it possibly be because you're less intelligent? But that would be racist? Reeeeaaaaallly activates those almonds.

DEY DOO DA JOBZ AMERICUNZ DONT

I dont believe you.

Because the U.S belongs to us. You of all people should know this. Don't tell me that you've been brainwashed by the White man too.

Mexicans fought against Santa Anna in the Alamo

>Try working 16 hours a day for 4 dollars an hour

Still take home more than a tax paying American on federal minimum wage. Yet you take it to mean you are some how better than people who actually contribute to our great nation that your people have run into the ground. The only person in that picture who has potential to do anything in that picture is the fat asian girl who will just end up having half white babies because the retarded wetbacks that surround her slow the pace of learning so much she feels that college is worthless and works at her parents' chinese food restaurant until she meets a white guy through a dating website and becomes a housewife.

elcielocc.com/galeria/
This is a country club in Guadalajara. Pretty nice.

No, I'm just proud of my culture and nation and don't want to be a foreigner in the place where I live.

Honest question. Do you ACTUALLY believe that you(Mexicans) are a native Amerindian?

Sorry but I'm a hard working English sailor so I presume you weren't talking to me?

Anyway, but are you happy my friend?

I spent some time in the Mar Bermejo. Beautiful place and lovely people. Have you ever been there?
We were told the locals would all be criminals and thieves by our idiot captain but, of course they were all great and could not be arsed heading up to the United States.
Some had been and come back because it was so shit.
Is your plan to be a capitalist and take over America by out breeding them or have you plans to Mexico and be a King?

>AYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP
>>gets rich selling opiates to white rural and suburban retards
>ARE YOU
>>Kills all the niggers and runs them out compton, something cucked white boys to afraid to do
>ARE YOU BE SAYIN
>>Be lawless badboy outlaw that says fuck the federal government and lives the life to prove, unlike white losers think they are outlaws with their don't thread on me flags but suck off the feds and turn in their guns
>YOU BE SAYIN DAT
>>Drinks cervesa with his bro and eats carne asada in his new terrirtory taken away from niggers, all paid with money made from getting retarded whites addicted to heroin
>WE
>>Lives the life of a man and not white soyboy
>WUZ
>>smuggles white women to Mexico who are paying to get fucked by real Men
>AZTECS
>>beheads rival cartel member and the bloods and the crips along with them
>N
>>Fuck white bitches who love ruthless lawless Mexican alphas
>SHIEEETTTT
>>crosses border and takes over America

>It wasnt stolen. It was conquered.

m-muh narrative!!

Says the conquered whining bitch birthed in a ditch. Your back will never dry. You’ll never be considered anything but dirty. I’m referred to as Noble. Your pain only emboldens me. I have a trophy I keep. I cut that dirty spics ear off. I keep it in a jar, It needs a friend. His name was Ernesto I call my trophy Ear-Nesto. He needs a friend you should be his friend

stealing is not honorable

Our entire history is made up of classifying people based on how close to European they are. If you go to a wealthy place, like the country club in Guadalajara, or Toluca, or other places like that most people look like Italians or Spanish. The very poor have the Mayan/Aztec look. It's like comparing people from Orange County to East LA.

4.0 at a “urban” high school won’t carry over at a decent college, Jose. I’m sure you’ll do good in Latin studies though. Don’t have a heart attack if you try to pursue STEM and they confuse you with the janitor.

Now he's conquering back.
Dumb amerimutt.
I fully support you and your Mexican friends taking over America. Keep breeding, have lots of babies, and America will be yours in 50 to 100 years. You see, americs dying is in the interest of white peiple, so you're doing white peiple like me in Europe a favour.

Believe what you want, but Mexicans claiming to be Aztecs are on the level of blacks claiming to be Egyptian "kangz"

>claim to be illegal
>can read
>can write complete English sentences
>posting on Sup Forums and not currently bussing tables, passed out drunk, or molesting eight year old nieces

NOT very convincing schlomo

>flee mexico because it's a shithole
>turn place he lands into mexico shithole 2.0
You're correct Jose, it's the land that is magical, or maybe even the border lines that are magical, it's not that your people are collectively a blight.
Don't listen to those Sup Forums neo-nazis.
>get into warm comfy home because cold weather
>leave door open because HURRDURR I COME FROM THERE

> All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes

I built part of the computer network you are on that you dont understand. America doesnt need a country of ditchdiggers.
Thats what Mexico is.
Nobody cares about your high schools marks, person of bean. If Mexicans were so capable they would have made something better than Mexico. Now go mow a lawn, shitskin, and get off my network.

Okay, thanks for the information.

Exactly.....declare war before you go in....what are you on about

Dude the average mestizo american is 59% european and you speak a european language,
you have more in common with the conquistadors than you do with the fucking aztecs

funny how you hate america but live in america and not mexico

makes me think you hate mexico even more than you hate america

if you love mexico so much why dont you move there?

oh yeah, mexico is infested with a bunch of low iq, high crime rate gang members

so you come to usa and bring as many retarded low iq cartel members with you as you possibly can

your plan is to make america a shithole like mexico?

Then what?

you will hate america and mexico?

move to canada?

get killed by muslim rapefugees in canada?

you are the reason why trump won, you are the reason I voted for him and will vote for him again

>Just hit me with your best shot.

you are also too retarded to realize that NSA has your IP, and you claimed to be an illegal alien, I just reported you to fbi and asked fbi to trace you via IP that NSA stored and report you to ICE

By the way, NSA was funded by obummer =P

pic related

i.magaimg.net/img/219l.jpg