The winds are changing

Are they turning on Mueller?

archive.is/cZO00

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even USA Today is getting cold feet.

Well, one of two things:

>They realize he might be coming close to bringing down some of their buddies
>They need to distance themselves as to save embarrassment for 2018 and 2020

they'll shut his ass down before they let the FBI go down for anything.

I think that trumps lawsuit tweet from the other day spooked them. Oh shit, we could be liable for spreading utter inane bullshit??? SHUT IT DOWN!!!

It's increasingly obvious they don't actually have anything so they need to change the narrative.

Trump literally can't speak more than two coherent sentences without contradicting himself but I'm supposed to believe that he has evaded the FBI for the last 2 years?

>trumpkins being this desperate

I think this is as good a time as ever for trump to shut down this shit show

b8

>wall street journal
>trumpkins

Looks like the shills are the desperate ones. In just a weekend, it went for sure impeachment to the investigation falling apart.

I'm in Ohio and I can hear the REEEEing from both New York City and Chicago meeting overhead. It's a joyous sound.

Agreed but there are leftists who have preplanned riots and shit for when this happens.

they're just realizing those 4000 indictments aren't for trump

All I want to see are screenshots of leftists realizing that the investigation is going to shit, and absolute REEEing. I fucking live off of that shit, and would inject it into my veins if possible

Seriously
This is boring as fuck

yes. he's a bumbling retard AND an evil mastermind. why is that so hard to understand goy?

This, either they sense Mueller is actually not who they think, or they sense Mueller wont deliver and they want to start softening expectations so their liberal readers dont kill themselves

how about we don't shut it down and let the savage beating commence

>OPINION section

You guys are dumb. This is like linking to those dumb forbes opinion spaces.

Here’s a shocker: even opinion pieces have to be approved by the higher ups.

Oy vey, goy.

We better shut it down.

They're softening the blow. Imagine the agony from disappointed liberals.

They are already on the cusp of suicide or murder, if you've spent the better part of 5 minutes in some cancer like reddit or somethingawful. I think Mueller exonerating Trump, or outright turning against the Deep State would bring them to the brink.

And it will be amazing.

I might lurk reddit for the first time in years just to see their comments as they realize it and begin to crumble. This is reddit's response to NBC apologizing for reporting a story wrong and making it sound like Flynn was telling the FBI that Trump was talking to the Russians before the election.

Amazing

WSJ is conservative keep up

at the very least they cant get away with pretending Flynn admitted to the whole russian conspiracy any more.

Good god... how do you get like that?

Did this conservative paper, now owned by a filthy foreigner, endorse Trump last year?

Trump really is a time traveller isn't he?
>You'll get tired of winning

>implying conservatives like trump

The entire russia investigation is because Flynn was exposing sexual harassment within the FBI!

First off, McCabe, high level fbi agent, was a source for the Russian connected fusiongps dossier.

Well, apparently its because Flynn was exposing the fbi for sexual discrimination.

circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

>The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.

>Flynn’s intervention on behalf of Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz was highly unusual, and included a letter in 2014 on his official Pentagon stationary, a public interview in 2015 supporting Gritz’s case and an offer to testify on her behalf. His offer put him as a hostile witness in a case against McCabe

>The FBI sought to block Flynn’s support for the agent, asking a federal administrative law judge in May 2014 to keep Flynn and others from becoming a witness in her Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) case. Two years later, the FBI opened its inquiry of Flynn.

>“As far as the troops in the field, the vast-majority were disgusted with the Russia decision, but that was McCabe driving the result that eventually led [former FBI Director James] Comey to make the decision,” said a senior federal law enforcement official, with direct knowledge of the investigation.

So between this and the news of the FBi agent who kicked off the entire investigation being a hillshill, the russia investigation is completely dying.

Posting Wall Street journal which is owned by Fox.

OK

Is owned by Fox, yes

99% of their articles published the last 8 months that end up on realclearpolitics are pro-Trump.

Depends on which edition RCP gets.

I like this angle.

>HERE COME THE TALKING POINTS!

Feedback loop. Even Sup Forums has people with this kind of problem, but it's nothing compared to the left. Talking about assassinating a sitting president because he's not the one you like is several orders of magnitude worse than even seizing a government facility to stand up for ranchers that don't even like you.

The leaf has his thinking cap on today.
There's clearly an unstated reason why they've ALL flipped on Mueller so quickly. My guess is it's the first option as a lot of these outlets still mindlessly regurgitate bullshit from media matters, so they need to muddy the waters before it drops.

It’s our version of adrenochrome

I want to believe in Mueller. I wan't to believe they want to shut him down because they realized he won't stand for their bias bullshit and axed (((one of them))) to do a professional investigation. I don't want my childhood heroes to go down as some over-politicized shill group.

Literally "always at war with Eastasia." Last week NPR had journalists talking about Mueller like he had cured cancer.

Key word in all this, "Opinion"
Until it's an actual headline on an actual news article and not just some conservative op-ed then no magapedes are going to eternally BTFO the shill deep state and MAGA
Fucking retards

Three ways this can go now:

1) Trump keeps letting this shitshow unfold and it falls apart under its own weight. Mueller shuts it down and declares the was no Russian collusion. This is the best outcome and it's also the truth. The left will go nuts but large scale uprising.

2) Trump keeps letting this shitshow unfold and Mueller et al rush an obstruction charge against him as they continue being backed into a corner.. The left will go apeshit for blood and we'll be in a Constitutional crisis. Likely a civil war will result.

3) Trump rolls the dice and fires Mueller now, this week, and we weather the leftist chimpout. Let the police and military put them down in the streets. Could also easily lead to a civil war if it gains momentum and they try to take DC or something crazy.

Best case is Option 1. For Bob Mueller to shut this down himself, this week, and declare Trump innocent of Russian collusion. It is the truth and the probably the only thing that will keep us from a civil war.

bumpity

no

>implying the opinion section isn't editorialized
>implying the opinion sections isn't a reflection of what editors/owners of the newspaper would like the news to show, irrespective of reality.

>pence
They'd REEE about Pence-Russia literally five seconds later. Their ideal outcome is to win both houses of Congress and impeach Trump, then Pence, and make Pelosi an interim president.

Muh preppie summer of love

I reaaaaaaaally don't think the Leftists want Pence in there...

why did mueller charge flynn with lying if he wants to use him as a witness, doesnt that destroy the credibility of anything he says

Remembering the torrid weekend on Brokeback Mountain.

>Opinion section

I dunno if they're turning, but I bet the guy who wrote that thinks so.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The hand of God is stronger than the tounge of the snake.

Doesn't matter if you call Flynn a liar if he has evidence to prove his story.

Oh because according to leftists:

>it's so obvious that he has plead down from more intense and worse charges just to lying to the FBI. You're literally an idiot if you think otherwise, and are most likely a Russian bot. Don't be an idiot, it's just so obvious that reality is molded to fit how I envision it in my head

They took the grey acid

They don't. The worst possible outcome for the left is an impeachment of trump that allows Pence to come in, pass the majority of Republicans policies anyway, and appear to be a much better person while doing so. The DNC is going to run Cory Booker or Kamala Harris next time, they have no money, and the RNC is flush with cash. Put goody boy pence in there as the standard Bearer and I'm not sure if the DNC has a chance.

Or we were getting close to exposing that israel does more meddling that russia could ever hope to do.

>Sorry guys, I made an egregious mistake.
>NO YOU FUCKING DID NOT. THIS IS MY WORLD. MY RULES. I AM IN CONTROL. IT IS TIME TO IMPEACH.

>opinion

ay me.

>TFW the kikes who run wall street journal still unironically care about their brand and credibility.

Why can't I find any goddamn photos of Strzok?

Is it possible that Strzok is just an alias for McCabe, who is a CONFIRMED Hillshill?

>USA Today wants to move on
>CNN wants to move on
>Boston Herald wants to move on

Woah, woah, woah, calm down there. Could this have something to do with Israeli intelligence being implicated?

Fucking jews. The investigation should continue.

>CNN wants to move on

please for the love of god, link

Is this the thread where we pretend that Mueller is really /ourguy/ and will indict Hillary?

Are they turning on Mueller?
>that's a pro-trump Murdock shit rag
>subvert harder Yan (faggy jew fashitz)

nah it's the thread where we realize that mueller is dragging his feet and the media/democrats realize it's ruining their brand for the upcoming midterms / election

There are more anti-Trump emails coming out that are supposedly from people on Mueller's team. These may be the final days of Mueller's investigation

Strzok and the bitch he was fucking

Is that him? It looks like a bodyguard.

WSJ doesn't endorse candidates. Only plep papers donthat.

I doubt that

they'll drag this out at least through the 2018 midterms if not through the entire first term

I think they want to force Trump to fire Mueller then try to impeach

Boston Herald article for completeness

They fabricated the Fusion GPS piss dossier and then used it as fraudulent justification for an illegal wiretap.

Exactly. I was shocked by how few people questioned how the FBI could possibly know what people said on the phone.

>Cohen
Keep Mueller on.

>clinton
JUST

wsj is conservative retard

>trump shrills for jews
>trump passes tax bill
>ending trump would put the economy in ruins losing trillions in the process
>mueller must die for the good of the globalists

The editorial board for a foreigner says Mueller should be shitcanned for getting to close to Donny 2 chins and you fags eatbit up lol

need that 80s ascetics

Yeah. Ima do that next.

This means one thing
>They see him as a threat
Which means one thing for us
>This is good

I don't know whether to hope you're right or wrong, user

>it's afraid
>tick tock
>muh Russia
>4000 sealed indictments
>le 4d chess
The deep state is about to get btfo. Trump interviewed Mueller way before Mueller was appointed as special council. Trump and Co. just got to Washington. Mueller has been investigating swamp creatures. The (((they))) just realized what is really going on.

not sure if shill or retarded

If by way before you mean 1 day then yea I guess

s this from the set of an orgy?

lol
You fags will sperg out for a few weeks and nothing will happen like usual
>Obama is hiding out in Tahiti
>Seth rich was just solved by kimdotcom
lol

Collective shill suicide when

I have a feeling the globalists are starting to fracture into groups. there are those that worship money over loyalty. ever wonder why trump made so many corporate friends so quickly

but trump is too cucked he like being talked on media 24/7 . all he does is cry like a victim

>but trump is too cucked he like being talked on media 24/7 . all he does is cry like a victim
trump can call them fake news 24/7 and they can't do anything about it. they basically fall to his whims of eating rice, drinking water, and having 2 scoops of ice cream

>pointing out injustice
>whining

I suppose you blame rape victims too don't you