Anybody else just like to go on FB and other normie sites sometimes and just assblast normies who don't have a fucking...

Anybody else just like to go on FB and other normie sites sometimes and just assblast normies who don't have a fucking clue what day it is with ultra-right facts?

uh I guess so. is that somebody you know? I dont use facebook since i have some self respect.

My best friend LOVES trolling people. I, however do not. It's gotta be a personality thing.

No. Post screen caps of exploits in normieville.

normies don't argue on facebook, you're fighting other autists

she gets less attractive on close up
unfortunate

>being a normalfag
>being an awkward normalfag that forces his half baked political bullshit on other normalfags
Hey, I've got something in common with your "friends." We all wish you'd fuck off.

who am i looking at

wat

who is the girl in OP's picture? your post suggests you know; I'm asking you who it is.

On occasion, why?

not really because its a waste of time

You aren't changing anybody's mind, facts don't matter to these people

What do you mean 'ultra right'?

She's cute. Who is that? I wanna make babies with her.

I hang out on sewing forums for disabled seniors and just lash out viciously at people left and right.

I think I may need some counseling.

this

That would be like going to the zoo and trying to teach the animals how to read books...

You do. But I lmao, so I guess I do too.

I honestly like that there are multiple threads with the same pattern:

>1 post by this ID
>294 replies

and everyone is arguing about basically nothing.

Most anons on Sup Forums are proverbally Ricks thinking they're immune to stupidity etc. - but throw them a thread like

>"how can/do we fix xy?"
>"xy hate thread"
>"what did he/she mean by this?"
>"dare I say he/she is /our xy/ ?"
>"what's his/her problem?"
>"why do you hate xy?”
>”is xy finished?”
>”really makes you think”
>”he/she is right you know"

(bonus points for “Lauren Southern / Jordan Peterson / random ‘e-celeb’ defamation threads)

and you'll get even worse than Jerry. You don't even realize that those threads are posted EVERY DAY almost EVERY HOUR and you still reply like the goldfish brains that you honestly are.

Most of you are just arrogant idiots that only like to put other people down solely for their flag. You just want to derail threads of anons only because some shill posted one of those threads listed above before, ripping on your flag, so you feel obligated to vindicate yourself or give back to a flag that ripped on (you), and of course because you don't have anything substantial to say.

Burgers are the worst: they dish out at anyone, but since shills made the "le 56% face" meme they get something of their own medicine and every other asshole is quick to jump on the bandwagon, to “show them burgers”...

all the while the shariablue and university of southern california shills are rubbing their hands laughing at you, because they got what they wanted -> a distraught/distracted userbase

inb4 Sup Forums was always shit

>her

Never, ever show your power level on facebook

Facebook is for sharing pictures of your kids with their grandparents

You will change nobody's mind politically, you will marginalize yourself

There's only one place your opinion matters, pic related

I mean, I hide my power level to a certain extent, but yeah, normies can't argue a cogent point to save their lives. Also, who dis? Also, I wish I was a woman so bad.

still would.

I did for a while but it was more sad than fun.
>"You're almost a laugh, but you're really a cry."

you need to tell me this again user because i never learn

based assessment

I used to, the censorship is too great now though.

I did until they banned my personal account, in Highschool people thought of me as some kind of Jimmy Neutron for some reason. And so people were pretty receptive to my political points, it also helped that they knew I was nice to literally everyone. FB Just up and banned me one day. Wouldn't even explain why. Never looked back. I had redpill reach on over 600 people I guess.

All the time. Make yourself a Jew and you won't even get banned for word crimes. Noods are autobanned tho.

I used to, but now I just go on minds instead.

centrist =/= not holding serious convictions

also reason > conviction. fuck off.

Whiter than you, Pablo

80+ fake Faceberg accounts in, why yes. Currently can't open a Faceberg accounts, asks for verification every time. Commies reported like little bitches, so Faceberg is blocking my IP. And I presume my MAC.

fucking 10/10 post nigger i laffed

I blasted out a snapchat of voters ballot. That is as far as I ever went. That and being upfront with leftists when they start spouting things at beer time.

RARE

>normies can't argue a cogent point
>I wish I was a woman so bad
bruh.. I mean, sis... I mean... user, I..

you can't see MAC address from a website

try clearing cookies if you're already cycling IP

Don't be confused user. I am a man. I am not that deluded. I just wish I was a woman. In the west of course.

you know.. there's actually nothing wrong with how you feel, and there are ways to remedy this.

if you wanna transition, you can.

Usually only when drinking, but yeah. I love it.
I focus on the posts of a few artists/writers because they have a lot of liberal followers. Guaranteed replies.

nah, i shitpost irl. quit zuccbook many years ago. was very popular growing up, many people still trust my face. i usually keep my plvl hidden, until i hear something fucking stupid, then i unleash a series of statements that will lead them to the jq eventually. redpilled 2 degenerates about two weeks ago, saw them this week and the first question was "whats a kike?". pretty sure they have started lurking.