Pedo-lovers

Lol at all the pedo lovers on this board who support this sack of human shit

>29%
What did the state of Alabama mean by this?

lol at u and ur party's failure to connect with people

whats your fave led zeppelin song?

Lol @Liberals who walk around with 24/7 anxiety because the real world isn't anything like the way they wish it was in their heads and there isn't a thing they can do about it.

Lol at u and ur party's success at "connecting" with little girls

Moore is going to win and there is nothing you can do about it :^)

^Pedo-lover found

but, but, but muh winning and stiggin it to the libs

Fake news. Your tears are so salty. You should drink more water.

Lol @"not doing anything about it" means a federal investigation pursuing impeachment charges against the President of the United States

>c-cant do anything about it though

>come to Sup Forums
>complain about pedos
Moron

I thought he was accused of messing with a 17 year old? Since when was he accused of doing something with a prepubescent child?
Source?

I don't live in Alabama I don't care what they do

>b-but fake news! Lying media! he's innocent!

lol at the gullible idiots on this board

Would vote for if Bama reatard/10

liking 15 & 16 year old girls isn't pedophilia. 16 year old girls have been married off and pregnant at that age for centuries. he is creepy though, regardless.

>all the yankees making fun of Alabamians over this fake ass shit
Please continue. People here in Alabama really love outsiders telling us what to do.

> People here in Alabama really love outsiders telling us what to do.

LUL didn't realize telling y'all to stop loving pedos would be so controversial

any day now!

7 more years.

Fuck Moore.
What I want conservatives to explain to me is how they honestly thought electing a rich white guy to give tax breaks to the wealthy was somehow "fighting the system"
>of rich white guys giving each other raises

They seriously thought that was how to fix this problem. By electing the same fucking thing back into office.

"Creepy" is such a stupid, feminist descriptor.

> They seriously thought that was how to fix this problem. By electing the same fucking thing back into office.

yeah, I guess they thought they could drain the swamp by electing a bunch of corporate billionaires? Then again I guess trump supporters aren't known for critical thinking skills

This isn't redd-it, go back.

eat a dick, faggot

>14
>pedo
Lolwut

Fake poll, it was only one underaged allegation; the other three women were all over the age of consent.

It's not your money commie. Go back to Cuba.