Everybody but me needs to pay for my bloody vagina!

>Everybody but me needs to pay for my bloody vagina!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=should tampons be free
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds more like a complaint about price gouging.

It's called capitalism.

Why did they have to buy the ones that come in a fancy box with a fancy wrapper and comes in every color in the visible and infrared spectrum? Wouldn't a box of generic CVS Brand worked just as well?

>price gouging

Because there wasn't a CVS at the airport?

Airports are the very embodiment of Crony Capitalism. You go through a gate owned by the government that takes stiff away from you, prohibits them (like water) and makes your life as much of a pain in the ass as possible. Then when you get through the gate you can buy those things at hyper inflated prices.

>Vapid Roastie wastes an egg, Claims Gibberment should supplement her snatch plugs. More at Eleven.

Stripping everyone of their water, all containers that could be used to hold water, then charging $4/bottle on the other side of the gate before putting them in a giant aluminum dehydrator for hours is closer to gouging. The TSA has never stopped women from bringing in as many cunt-corks as they want. Why didn't she have one in her purse before she went to the airport? Why should anyone else be forced to accommodate for her personal hygiene problems?
>“ lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine

>none of the machines in THIS AREA work
Is there only one bathroom at the calgary airport? Were ALL of the machines not working in ALL of the bathrooms? Or is it possible this hamplanet's ankles couldn't handle walking to another bathroom?

Yea but everything at the airport is expensive other than the duty free shit.

It shouldn't really be expected otherwise. Why cant women just carry a few pads or whatever in their purse from home.

>fuck the patriarchy, and fuck men

Hmm, it's almost as if there's a fundamental discrepancy between the value of products and human life...

She's far too entitled but it is pretty dumb of the airport not to keep their shit stocked. Bad management.

>Bitching about her own poor planning
>Blames the state (her pseudo-provider)
Imajun my shock

are you fucking retarded? you used to be able to carry a pound of cocaine on a plane without anyone batting an eye. Thank your diversity turning air travel into a greyhoud bus stop fagget.

>I have a right to fly
ARE YOU A GOD?

>hamplanet's ankles couldn't handle walking to another bathroom
This. And OP's pic focuses on Tampax "mini's" too. Yeah, right. I'm calling bullshit. Maybe four or five tied together.

Yeah well I have to buy dull razors that require a background check and smegma cream since I'm a europoor

Are the vending machines free? Sounds like she just wanted to pay $1 for one but instead had to pay for a whole box at a store. Left the note and the box for others to use in the bathroom. That's my take on it.

>What is right to travel

>right to travel == right to fly
>right to travel == right to preferred method of travel
I need to borrow your car for a road trip. Don't infringe on my right to travel!

>It is your right to do whatever you want
>In a private company's flying, high-speed, billion-dollar tin can
>With hundreds of other people in it
You have the right to walk.

Lol. I always assumed these things just have built in avoidance systems or something. I stand corrected.

>Be at airport
>Don't hydrate beforehand even though I know I'll probably get thirsty
>Have to buy water for 4 dollars a bottle
>Complain online about it

No, usually 25c to 1 dollar.
The should be stocked, but I mean, come on.

If you know your little monkey is gunna have a runny nose soon then why the fuck aren't they prepared?

Makes no sense.

True, but good luck getting that to stand up in a court for vehicles or any motorized transportation.
The 'corporate-legal-strawman people' have been trying it for years.

there is nothing else to talk about but this.

>I couldn't buy something here so I had to go elsewhere!

How terrible.

apparently not because she bought them. If she didnt think she were better off with the tampons than the 15 dollars she wouldnt have bought them.

No, he's right. The security theater is just an excuse to get juicy security contracts, with vendors allowed to price gorge so they don't complain. Classic crony capitalism where everyone important works together to steal money. It's why no elites protest mass immigration, they all got bought off through some sort of cronyism (quasi-legal slave/immigrant labor, airport security, military/police contractors, 'security zone' monopolies, housing contracts). Solutions that cost (((them))) money are easily buried in the hysteria.

>The should be stocked,
Why cant women plan ahead and bring tampons?

You buy this shit literally just once a month. Pads here cost 5 euro. Its not that expensive, I fail to unterstand why they demand it for free.

It this the Canadian parliament?

They want everything for free.

Ok so she did pay for them, even left the rest for others to use and left a note that wage slaves at airports should do their jobs. Why is she the bad person?

Um, sweetie, my gore and grease gash takes priority over your freedom, this is why you're a virgin.

Um, nice talk misogynist asshole, bye!!

majority of women these days try out promote their victimhood. In doing so they basically fuck with their body's stress levels so they constantly have fucked up periods that are early or late. They are also too retarded to just always carry some on their purse

I Already made that point. Like twice.

All I was saying is that if somewhere has vending machines for whatever, whether it be soda or tampons, they should probably have them stocked.
It's just good business practice.

Like a clean restaurant.
Not mandatory or anything.

Speaking of Tampons, I saw this at Target

I cant stop laughing still. The ad man that came up with this is an absolute mad man

>BUY MY TAMPONS FOR ME REEE!
Nothing is stopping the bitch from cutting her hair, bundling it up and stuffing it in her cunt, nor is anybody stopping her from stuffing a fucking rag in her pussy.

She wants the comfort of a tampon, she should pay for it, otherwise shove a fucking corn cob in it and enjoy.

Bitches think I troll when I say this shit but then I just recite word for fucking word of what my grandmother told me she used to use to stop her bleeding cause she was poor. Bitches got no fucking clue about shit until they sheer a sheep to stuff in their twat.

You pay a shit load to use the airport

At what point is she saying to buy stuff for her? She bought tampons for everyone else because she needed only one.

The attention whoring, virtue signaling, political manipulation, and lack of personal responsibility, mostly.

Why do you keep posting that picture of Sam Hyde?

It won't be long before first-world leftists start invoking a natural human right to smart phones. I've already heard this anecdotally from leftist aquantances, saying that a smart phone is necessary in modern society if you want to stay employed. That's when I pull out pic related and remind them that I make more money than they do. Maybe if you didn't have fagbook vibrating your pocket every 10 minutes you could get some work done.

full disclosure I recently bought an android but only because the $30 flip phone finally stopped working after dropping it for the 500th time. I'm already annoyed by the android's short battery life.

women are so fucking gross. just imagine having a hole between your legs that constantly leaks fluid and blood. it's a good thing god made them so pretty or no one would want anything to do with them.

I just looked up my local chemist. A pack of 12 pads is literally $2.

Most woman have a couple spares in their purse for when it comes unexpectedly. This woman simply failed to plan ahead, felt like a moron for having to buy some and decided to virtue signal to get some greed back.

>At what point is she saying to buy stuff for her? She bought tampons for everyone else because she needed only one.
Needs Vs Wants.

In other words.
>Gibs me dats.

Telling people to do their job is virtue signalling? And it was a note meaning the original person that did this didn't create the article.

The second she wrote the public note she did all those things.

The woman didn't make the article. Only wrote the note for the lazy ass janitors that want $15/hr then don't do their jobs.

You just can't get your heads around it can yea?

Yes, good for her for being a good citizen, buying tampons and whatnot for you fellow females.

But they can't just leave it at that. They have to try and push some BS "discussion" which inevitably leads to them taking a mile instead of an inch.

You just watch them try to push for hardcore laws in which all businesses need to provide tampons or whatever.

I doubt it'll work. They try to cram their foot in anyone's door for whatever reason they can come up with

Basically this.

>If there was no toilet paper on the spool and had to pay $15 for a roll and left a note you're virtue signalling

Wut

I worked with the guy who made the tampon vending machine

Nice guy but his humor was dry

liek omg
fragile masculinity needs to pay for meeeeeee

>toilet paper and tampons are equivalent
Nice try, roastie. And here's something else. If you shit in a toilet with no TP it's still ON YOU.

So I'm assuming you're ok with stocking toilet paper as an option too? Because you can carry toilet paper in your bag to the airport and stores can sell rolls for $15 a piece.

How are they not an equivalent lol. You want tp for free? Fucking communist

If you shit in a toilet stall without TP it's still your own fault and no one should give you more free things.

>TP for both.
>Tampons only for women.
>Clearly political BS.
>Equivalent.

Nature is retarded just like niggers

Former janitor here, I think one thing a lot of people are forgetting is that this kinda stuff gets restocked daily, in high traffic places once every 2 to 3 hours. Simply put it just ran out, so her excuse for being unlucky is to blame others, while I guarantee she champions DAH HARD WORKING MEXICANS who do the job nobody wants.

Nobody forced her to buy a box of Tampons, and nobody held her at gunpoint to give them away, so what this user says is right.

>You go into a stall to shit, you check your TP.
When she left the fucking house she should have checked to see if she had tampons.

Also, one other fucking thing.
>Women bleed for a week.
>I ONLY NEEDED ONE!
right..so what happens when that one is fucking filled with blood?

They're both hygienic needs

I understand the sentiment about water, but you can bring as many tampons with you as you want.

One is for women one is for both. One is about tax redistribution and the other is a courtesy. They are 100% not equivalent.

The woman never asked for free tampons

Yeah, it's totally not a thing.
>lmgtfy.com/?q=should tampons be free
Get off my board.

>As we all know, the most absorbent material on earth is Cherokee Hair

What the other guy said. If you shit in a stall without tp, it's yea own damn fault.

Funny that you mention that concept.
Ive worked for quite a few farmers, plowing fields and the like. I had to bring my own tp to shit in the fields. No toilet or nothing.

No, my bosses shouldnt have to pay for the tp.
No, I shouldn't get the local news to make a big deal out of it.
Yes, I should just suck it up and move on.

why doesnt the silly bitch wad up some toilet paper and shove it up her bloody hole if she doesnt like the price.

I heard a guy would need to pull a few strings to land that job.

lol you motherfuckers

>Implying its not.
and with the wrap being sacred beads, it wards off evil spirits of dead baby eggs.

>buying anything at the airport

>woman's poor planning cost her $15
Why should we care?

I think some airport or office building should run an experiment offering free pads or tampons and report the results. My prediction is that a few greedy roasties will end up grabbing all the daily allowance of pads, and the rest will still have to carry their own. Toilet paper is free exactly because no one is going to steal it.

Ain't nobody stealing that 1ply sandpaper

You'd be surprised what people would steal.

I used to live in Apelanta and airport contracts there are the embodiment of crony capitalism. Mayor Maynard Jackson bragged about the number of black millionaires "he created" because of diversity construction contracts. The vendors are all buddies with the local politicians because the city government gets to pick what stores and restaurants open inside. Hartsfield-Jackson is the world's busiest airport, so pretty much anything operating inside is going to make a mint. Ludacris has a restaurant and Jay Z has a bar there because they took the mayor out to strip clubs.

i dont see the issue, if the blue pill is free why not sanitary stuff

mte

>bitter incel looks for any reason to scream at women, more at 11.

You a sovereign citizen?

Looks like a new Jeff Dunham puppet

People need water to survive, but we still pay for it one way or another.

She can shove an old stock into her pants if she needs to.

>go around and buy all the tampons out of the airport bathroom vending machines
>jack the price up of your own stock at your kiosk in the airport.
>?
>profit