I had a white friend and this happened all the time when I went over to his place...

I had a white friend and this happened all the time when I went over to his place. Guess there's some truth to these memes, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859
youtube.com/watch?v=ByzfXDSHzmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Seen this happen too, but it was in single mom household.
Does this happen in two parent households as well?
My dad and mom would hit me if I talk like this.

that's just WASPs who let their kids yell at them. They're on 50 levels of cucked.

nah, it's just shitty parenting, which comes in many forms. A kid talking back to their parent isn't quite as bad as a kid whose parent[s] are absent and so the kid runs around the neighbourhood freely committing crimes with no repercussions.

Something found mostly in the black 'community'

Black kids with dads?

The truth is niggers should be telling their parents to shut up as by the time they are adults they have been raised to be more obese than any other race in the US and not to mention more likley to be gay... They are objectivly being raised wrong

>they mom
>ayo why cannai fina job round hea? wipipo b raycis n shieeeeeeeet

This guy gets it. You can tell it is shitty parenting off the bat because they let their kids around niglets.

Guess again amigo

>immediatly comparing to black families
Never change /lol/

why did parents stop beating their kids?

>More likely to be gay
Source? I always heard blacks were far more likely to be closeted.

When people starting calling a simple spanking or smack "beating", conflating basic discipline with actual abuse.

Guess what again nothing I said is false m8 and this is the average white American

You must be mad about now

HOLY SHIT THESE GUYS ARE NIGGERS

The meme shows a nigger.....
Take your pic of shit skins besides Asians and all the same points apply.

White kids are definitely spoiled as shit, way more than non-whites. But blacks as a whole are pretty shit.

yeah, haha! good one OP! this meme always makes me slap my knee too. give it a look! hehe :)

The things you can get away with when your mother isn't a psychopath.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859

All shit skins are more likley to be gay per capita.

shitskins beat their kids so they might not talk back but then they grow up with anger problems and become delinquent teenagers

look at what you posted you retard

We must be doing something right considering the alternative.

Never disagreed with what you said.
Just saying my mom would hit me with the chancla if I talk back.

That wasn't me don't get all pissy

Sounds like you belong to agroup of obese short brown people.

>When you're with your White friend and they have a Dad

Just look at the amount of prolific gay Blacks, and then realize they're only 13% of the population. Also notice how they always talk about dicks. Or say shit like, "Fuck you nigga I'ma rape yo ass"

Except that makes your point meaningless since we are responding to the OP.

>linking huffpaint
don't

my mom is an eye-talian, and she was definitely a lot more prone to losing it on us than my WASP friends' moms . . . I think my mom just has "working class values."
but blacks are a whole other story. I live in Chicago, so I get to see blacks with their kids a lot. the moms can be very aggressive and emotional. if you saw a white lady yelling at a 3-year-old in public the way I see black women do all the time, you'd think it was nasty, but we're used to it with black people

Not having a father around will fuck you up when ur single mom raises you on top of the fact they are nasser animals

See the real image of a black man walking down the street is so manipulated when they are shorter after gayer men

Fatter*

It's because the children are at serious risk of being sexually abused in a single mother household. They have no father to protect them, so their Mom's boyfriend shows up and says "Come here lil nigga spread yo ass." And the angry Nigger is created.

Baser animals*

Yeap.

Eh maori kids do it here

Too much damage to the head makes them worse.

This is also why child molestation is also more rampant in the black community.

A picture from some infomercial... Got em good, nergro 

youtube.com/watch?v=ByzfXDSHzmA

White people are less prone to violence and crime so I guess beating your child's skull in for a bad mouth doesn't work that well

I do it in a joking manner. I'll tell her to get back to kitchen and other memes like that, but she laughs. It's because out of all races, white families have the best and most lax relationships

Niggers treat each other like shit and then wonder why they grow up into trash bags. Hitting your kids is not a successful parenting technique - educating your kids are. Actually explaining to your kids why what they did is wrong is an effective method. That's why my kids aren't running around throwing shit at the walls and the niggers are. That's my children actually respect me, because I respect them. Fear is not respect, it's just submission. And it's not conducive to actual growth.

Not to mention that blacks and mestizos are more likely to be trannies than whites. Pic related.

They're all fucked up on every level.

I grew up on a military base and most of friends were black or Hispanic. man, black moms would thrash their kids for the most minor of infractions. the violence was shocking. different culture for army brats I guess. plus this was the 80s.

>tfw they look somewhat like my parents with reversed skin tones

Its a class thing.Go to a middle and upper class household and regardless of race you'll usually get a scene of a parent telling their child to behave, go to their room, shrugged off, or any other pussy action.

Then go to a working class family and be treated to a backside beating bongo performance paired with the peerless siren song of a soon-to-be grateful little shit.

"It's a different culture" is just an excuse that the Liberal media has thrown at us so we ignore the fact that Blacks have no parenting skills. And why do they have no parenting skills? Hmm, could it be generations of fatherless households and single mothers doesn't exactly pass any parenting skills down?

My parents and I have bantz because we actually have a bond and can handle it unlike non-white families.

Then the jew pushes the image that reality is the opposite and low iq shit skins meme is desperately.

When I listen to dumb niggers mothers I think to myself thank God I am white because if anyone needs to be told to shut the fuck up its them.

Amen.

Hispanics are more susceptible to soy. They are more likely to possess the gut microflora that process isoflavones (phytoestrogens) into a substance called equol.

Equol is proven to lower testosterone in humans and in other mammals it has caused infertility.

How did you learn about this?

I honestly like that there are multiple threads with the same pattern:

>1 post by this ID
>294 replies

and everyone is arguing about basically nothing.

Most anons on Sup Forums are proverbally Ricks thinking they're immune to stupidity etc. - but throw them a thread like

>"how can/do we fix xy?"
>"xy hate thread"
>"what did he/she mean by this?"
>"dare I say he/she is /our xy/ ?"
>"what's his/her problem?"
>"why do you hate xy?”
>”is xy finished?”
>”really makes you think”
>”he/she is right you know"

(bonus points for “Lauren Southern / Jordan Peterson / random ‘e-celeb’ defamation threads)

and you'll get even worse than Jerry. You don't even realize that those threads are posted EVERY DAY almost EVERY HOUR and you still reply like the goldfishbrains that you honestly are.

Most of you are just arrogant idiots that only like to put other people down solely for their flag. You just want to derail threads of anons only because some shill posted one of those threads listed above before, ripping on your flag, so you feel obligated to vindicate yourself or give back to a flag that ripped on (you), and of course because you don't have anything substantial to say.

Burgers are the worst: they dish out at anyone, but since shills made the "le 56% face" meme they get something of their own medicine and every other asshole is quick to jump on the bandwagon, to “show them burgers”...

all the while the shariablue and university of southern california shills are rubbing their hands laughing at you, because they got what they wanted -> a distraught/distracted userbase

inb4 Sup Forums was always shit. It’s not going to change until you goldfish brained manlets stop posting in these gay copy pasta threads. I’ve seen this same shit thread posted all weekend, 1 post by this ID.

We need to start shoveling soy onto the spics

You spelled nigger wrong, nigger.

I'm white too
my parents would have had a come to Jesus meeting with me if i said some shit like that

You have to go back you piece of shit

Some of us actually come here to just discuss things user. Chill. The. Fuck. Out.

White man here,i was raised old christian.If i got out of line i got the "switch" which was a kid if i got out of line.i wanted to tell my mother to SHUT THE FUCK UP sometimes but did i do it hell no.inb4 boomer i am only 25.Honestly it is a nigger meme because they were raise by a "strong independent blakkk woman who dont need no man"simply because there was no man around.But i will say in "progressive" home where the lame brain soy fags and their mutant hambeast raise their spawn then yes this does tend to happen no matter the race.blame leftism if anything that shit is eroding households left and right

Black children will be disproportionately more badly behaved than white children and there will be a record of it in some form. I'd bet money.

it's literally impossible to shit on white people for _anything_. well, besides them genociding their own race.

Make me. You shitpost. You’ve never had one decent discussion here. Go to Sup Forums you failed abortion.

yes, we had the fortune of not being raised by a violent ape who reflexively backhanded us upon hearing certain sets of syllables she didn't like

>You've never had one decent discussion here
I've been here for almost a decade, and I can assure you I have had plenty you stupid fucking faggot. Go take your edgy bullshit somewhere else.

>I had a white friend
Then he realized what a dipshit OP really was.
White kid tells White mom to shut up then White dad spanks kid. Dad is a white thing, You wouldn't understand.

Nigger parents beat them if they upset them. White parents have empathy for their kids and try to raise them to be good human beings instead of broken dogs.

I knew a few nigs who were always being arrested for theft and possession.

Blacks are quite possibly the most disrespectful, uncultured race in existence. Only the threat of physical violence keeps them in line. Of course, white children with single mothers are "honorary negroes" in terms of discipline, or lack thereof. In addition to an ill temperament & a criminal record larger than it can count(in all fairness, not very high), wiggers and niggers are similar in their lack of a father figure & their total disrespect for pretty much everything.
Not all niggers are black, but all blacks are niggers.

No.
You actually wasted a decade of your life in this shithole? I’d be more apt to admit a decade in prison. You’re posting in a lame ass copy pasta thread and internet arguing. You’re just demonstrating how retarded you are. You’re here because no one in reality accepts you, and you think you belong because you post with other low iq pigeons who create a hugbox for yourself.
Get out and see the world, you’re wasting your sad pathetic life in an echo chamber for retards.