User 1 kid is enough, its too stressful :< ... if we have anymore we wont be able to go on that vacation either :>

>user 1 kid is enough, its too stressful :< ... if we have anymore we wont be able to go on that vacation either :>
>we just cant afford a big family

Could someone please explain this to me. Maybe kids are more expensive in America and europe?
Only major expense I can think of is Hockey gear and healthy food.

Youd have to be retarded to not support a child at ANY wage.

Pic related its your girlfriend

WHY DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW TO BUY GROCERIES

WHY DO PEOPLE SPEND THEIR PAYCHEQUES ON GIZMOS AND GADGETS

WHY DO PEOPLE BUY NEW PLASTIC CARS INSTEAD OF 7 YEAR OLD STUNNERS

WHY DO PEOPLE STRIVE FOR 400 THOUSAND DOLLAR CONDOS INSTEAD OF 130 THOUSAND DOLLAR COUNTRY HOME WITH 20 ACRES

Another bump. Talk about the cost of family rearing instead of pumping shill threads to the front page

jesus op, this is just sad. I'm sorry

>130k for a house and 20 acres

Where the fuck is this

I too am kind of confused about this stuff. Spending priorities are pretty fucked up these days.
>Vacations
>Premade meals
>Restaurants
>New phone every year
>New car every 5

American midwest. Some cities are literally giving away land.

>tfw extremely high probability of marrying a millennial woman who can't cook

somewhere with zero employment opportunities. it's doable if you work from home and don't like people, i guess

>Blessing this world with more white people.
The world doesn't deserve us. Lets milk it dry and let them wallow in it.

Okay. I'll break it down for you.

I'm 26 and haven't dated women since I was 22. I can't afford children or to have a girlfriend.

Since I was 20, My income has been from working on cars and attempts at self education in web development and Information Security. My current financial situation is:

I make 9.5 an hour. After an 8% income tax, I make 8.74 an hour. Assuming I get 30 hours a week, that's $262.20 in my pocket every week, and $1048.8 a month. Keep in mind, no one wants to hire full time, because that means benefits.

My payments per month break down as:

$605 for rent. I don't have a nice place, but the rent is just above the amount that is required for Section 8. That means I don't have shitty neighbors. You don't know how much it sucks living in a diverse apartment complex until you live in Section 8 housing.

$35 a month for phone service.

$40 for internet

We'll round food out to $200.

That's 880 to just survive, $168.20 is what's left over as "spending money" (Imagine what a toll car insurance would be). I could go dumpster diving and use the Universities internet, I suppose.

I have trouble funding myself, let alone a woman, and god forbid kids. Besides after all that time I have to spend making myself "comfortable" I don't have time to go out and meet my white conservative qt 3.14159 gf. Besides, she's looking at someone higher status than herself anyway.

Assuming I don't commit suicide, I am and will always be, just a cog in the economic machine with no substantial reward to myself other than the privilege to survive.

That has to be the most content looking doggo I have ever seen in my life.

>tfw this is literally me but doing masters degree on government shekels

Someplace where there are zero jobs?

Here you are looking at 400k minimum unless you want to live in a trailer from the 80's or commute an hour + to the nearest places to work.

>Not cooking yourself
Restaurants are fucking filthy, you save money, you eat healthier, and you impress worthless modern thots.

Go apprentice as a mechanic you mong.

What the fuck are you thinking working for 9.5 an hour if you have any mechanical inclination?

>tfw you will never be loved like that doggo

Switch her birth control with Clomifene

THIS IS NOW A RAID THREAD

>how to kill a thread in two cancerous post

Fucking move.

Go somewhere else . its like you want to be shitty. As if being shitty is a point of pride to you.

Kids? Not really. The wife is though.

You guys really dont want to talk about this eh?

wat

You're right user, I apologize for shitting up your thread.
Well I'm a NEET after getting disqualified from military service for a birth defect. I have no funds and cannot support a family nor do I have any SMV. I don't want to take on the debt to go to school, nor do i have any passion driving me there. All I can hope for is a lower class job. In spite of the above, I think I could also find a working class good white woman and have a few kids. I'd feel bad that I couldn't provide them with everything they need and I couldn't pay for their education... But I like to think I'd do my best to make the best familial environment possible so that they grow up happy.

Children are dirt cheap. It's their bitch of a mother who's ruining you.

Sucks to live in toronto or vancouver. Alberta here. $220k condo downtown. Small, but a 2 bedroom would be 280-300k