Hillary and her goons lie to FBI

>Hillary and her goons lie to FBI
>no charges
>in fact the FBI goes out of its way to help clear her name

>Flynn "lies" to FBI
>FEDERAL CHARGES WE GOT HIM BOYS IT'S OVER TIME TO DIE DRUMPF

The FBI is the rotten core of the corruption in this country. It needs to be purged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sokath, his eyes uncovered!

So does the media

Wow, this is getting worse by the minute.

Fuck you Russian cocksuckers for messing with our election.

>hur tick tock
Nice sauce, LARP fag

>worse

better

We're getting very close to the point where the only options left are violent.

Someone should let Mark know that being reassigned does not = fired. He is still employed at the FBI. We are still paying that piece of shit's salary. He will still enjoy his tax payer funded pension, just like Lois Lerner.

Remember Lavoy Finicum.

This. The FBI is a criminal organizarion.

One would think that there have to be some based cats privy to all this skullduggery within the bureau that could help to shine a light on these leftist cockroaches.

This alone should be a huge redpill for the normies. "Double standard for clintons, dems, and the establishment. While patriots and normals are sent to jail"
Meme it up guys.

fbi, cia, and nsa all need to be disbanded with a new agency to replace them created by trump.

They have psych exams to weed out such people. Only retarded drones work for the feds

youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE

Do it, Trump. Do it.

The best and brightest of anything don't work for the government earning half of what they would earn in the private sector

he can't keep getting away with it

>fbi, cia, and nsa all need to be disbanded with a new agency to replace them created by trump.

I would cream my pants if this happened. Imagine the butthurt.

Libs would literally explode

Uzani, his army with fists open

I wonder if Trump timed this out to be our first official Christmas present

hang these traitors

>The FBI is the rotten core of the corruption in this country.

Funny. I think trump tweeted something similar a couple of days ago before today's revelations came out. Just a funny coincidence I'm sure.

There is no way this doesn't turn into a clusterfuck for Muller.

Mullers entire case against Papadopoulos and Flynn is that they lied about shit that wasn't even illegal and in fact was entirely inconsequential. Papadopoulos was interested in getting some of Hillary's emails that a contact of his allegedly had, but he never got them, and no one knows what the campaign would have done if he did.

So here we have proof that Strzok took a completely different approach with Abedin and Mills. They were treated with kids gloves. They were allowed to lie. Their stories were never triple checked.

They lied to the FBI and the FBI didn't care, because this whole Russiagate thing is a political hitjob.

If you worked for Trump and you lie to the FBI about completely legal shit that wouldn't get you in any trouble in the first place, you're going to jail.

If you're a democrat and you lie to the FBI about a crime of gross negligence, an actual crime that could be prosecuted, the FBI will do their damnedest to make sure your lies are overlooked.

How the fuck can this investigation even go on at this point? It's such an obvious political hatchet job. It's revenge against Trump for simply being president.

>dailycaller
in the bin it goes

Fulfilling the legacy JFK never had. I'd have a boner so hard I'd pass out

and its disgusting. every stpry i read along with my personal experiences makes me dislike le more and more every day. they need to start arresting themselves to gain any cred back.

>It's revenge against Trump for simply being president

Nope. Its self preservation. These people are criminals. They are complicit in an organized program of treason that has been underway to loot this country since 9/11. Trump is their enemy because he is not a participant in their crimes, but they really hate us. Trump may be the public target, but this is actually in attack on US citizens by employees of the federal government.