Besides dead wife what is this guys problem?

Besides dead wife what is this guys problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

(((THEM)))tube.com/watch?v=0Ycg8HVIYy8
archive.is/Zx3rV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His wife is dead.

He can't tell when somebody is seriously ill.

He killed her and is probably into some other crazy shit on top of that. That's why shitlibs act like they do - they're projecting their own evil onto the world and overcompensating.

He is a goblin

I can't figure out this guys name. it seems like he hasn't starred in anything. He's like a career extra

>dead wife
this should be every mans dream

He's a manlet

Fatton Oswalt

Leftism

Isn't he the guy that dies in Stranger Things

Hes not funny and a douche

He's ugly and unfunny. His kids hate him because he murdered their mother. He's emotionally unstable, and probably a drug addict.

weight. blood pressure. immasculation. height. birds.

Dudes wife "dies" then married Meredith Salinger a year later. Also, he's literally unfunny

when does he hang

he's never told an actual joke in his life.

>Obama murders countless women and children in Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Oswalt says nothing
>Trump shaves percentage points off social programs via budget cuts, and Oswalt literally thinks America is gone
I feel bad for his wife, it should've been him

clearly some genetics in common with non-human species

>height
>birds
At his height, birds are the least of his problems.

>Oswalt says nothing
His latest standup has a bit about how the guy you love will eventually do things that make you go "Eeeeehhh.....". Obama's being drone strikes.

He is angry that King of Queens isn't held in such esteem as Sinfeld or Friends. I would be too.

it's the one thing i vaguely remember from his stand up routine.

Fatton Pozzwalt

Jeb! was his wife?

Or is this another goblin?

I'm afraid and confused.

Kathy Griffin D list tier fat faggot whose observations about life are funny, only if you have the IQ of a dirt clod.

HE LOOKS LIKE A POTATOE?

why is torso so big why is limbs so SMALL?

didn't Jim Carey (knowingly) give his girlfriend an STD and she later killed herself? what a bunch of sociopaths.

George Patton
Lee Harvey Oswald
Both better entertainers

He got bad advice from Dr. (((Katz)))

Considering what an ugly fat faggot he is, he sure is a fucking snob. Honestly... I wish he would die from a stroke already.

he was funny in his Portlandia skit but that was literally it

(((THEM)))tube.com/watch?v=0Ycg8HVIYy8

Pretty sure his wife died

First impression wise he looks like a guy who had issues with daddy. Not in a perv or peto sort of way but like a daddy who was a drill sergeant.

he looks like 56% face

could you imagine that bridge troll first lady. looking back prob 70% of his polls tanking in the beginning was when voters saw her.

I saw a billboard advertising this guys comedy showing and he literally looked like a non-human goblin creature.
I could not fucking believe that it was legitimate marketing material.
Holy fuck (((they))) are actually trying to wreck the West.

He can't find tweedledee

>tfw actually went through a phase of leaving Cuck of Queens on in the background

He did post a picture of himself with A. Wyatt Mann after that Buzzfeed article. Seems confused.

yes he did, and yes she did

Fat, manlet, picked on his whole life, libtard
...finally gets famous and lashes out at everyone else. And kills wife

Just watched his show in Vegas. He's funny, but so fucking out of touch with the common man. He's an entitled race baiting elitist. "Obama was so cool!" Ok, that's not a fucking reason to vote for a guy because you think he's cool. Then he berated a girl / heckler from Montana who moved to Vegas. He was scathing. It was funny, but it's like, Jesus Christ dude, we get it, you know how to make fun of people. Being a complicit wife killer though, I guess it goes without saying. He's dead on the inside and refuses to acknowledge it.

his ex wife you mean
dudes remarried already

that's why he killed the old one, to remarry

fucking patton oswalt of all people got me into opie and anthony. he went on the show as a "super fan" and it was a really good radio show. which is weird because opie and anthony was like all of the old made men of comedy from boston/jersey/nyc and he was considered an alt comic from L.A.

the rides at disneyland, for one

also, patton oswalt's bit on the "mega leg" from KFC made me laugh until i cried

that sounds biblical, like out of revelations "leviathan, asmodeus and megaleg pulled themselves out of the briny deep and laid waste to man"

Jeb! is the gift that just keeps on fucking giving holy shit thank you Jesus this is amazing.

He's 3-foot tall, shaped like an apple and has a 1-inch dick but I dunno.

im gonna just deedle-le-dee to brurr brurr breep. does anyone else just star wars? han solo?

If you read the unabomber manifesto this guy is the definition of liberal.

No, that was Sam from LotR.

this midget fag and george tekai are easily thee most annoying far leftist cucks on twitter ,, if you go to either of their twitters it is nothing but trump nonsense and lies , they both act like 16yr blue haired sjw's .... i just pray when kim jong un finally does nuke the US that he aims that shit right at los angeles , and if he's smart he'll wait for oscars week :)

HE HAS ANOTHER DEAD WIFE--WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY THIS IS THE SECOND ONE

Sad about his wife. That’s terrible. But also, look at him, the guy is barely human. He was born with a wedgie. Innevitable slave morality.

Finally someone made a thread about this peice of shit.
>liberal
>fat
>pro-racemix
>anti-white
>white
>epitome of a cuck
>as funny as a fart in church

>White

He actually thinks boyhood is a good movie.

>Besides dead wife what is this guys problem?

Having a Jewish ceremony at his wedding while being an Atheist

low T

Didn't this marshmallow kill his wife?

indirectly

Should CSP save his daughter?

Even after all the liberal shit he smears all over the place, I still hold a special place for him in my heart and I honestly would still say he's my favorite stand up comedian. I've recently watched his most recent 2 specials and I had some pretty good laughs.

What do, Sup Forums?

Boyhood was a good movie, you twat

Probably terrified of being kicked out of Hollywood. I once tried to listen to the audiobook of his autobiography. I churn through audiobooks like a motherfucker when I'm working. But I had to turn his off because it was so hopeless and depressing. I think the title was a riff on "Teenage Wasteland" (it was a nerdy/geeky riff, but I can't remember the exact words that replaced "teenage" - "Zombie Spaceship"?), and it was apt. It felt like the recounting of a life leading up to a forgotten suicide.

If he burns out in Hollywood, and the comedy circuit blacklists him. He has to go back to that world of no horizons and hanging out with serious no-hopers and D&D faggotry to pass away the dead time. He literally was a disposable male. Society had already written him and his pals off. No real social mobility. Allowed to indulge their childish hobbies (until current year of course) until they finally get the hint and neck themselves.

The shitty thing is that he's supporting the system that created that marginalization he experienced in the first place.
He rode up on the coat tails of the rise of geek culture. In retrospect, those early routines are extremely weak and only get a pass because it was hip to pick on George Lucas and the PTs. He got unbelievably lucky. Then got a soft ride that only got softer the more he transitioned to virtue signalling and arguing the (((progressive))) case to the geek demographic.

Look at him. This is a guy who should never have gotten one passable wife, let alone two. Add the weird circumstances of wife one's death and he should have been forever alone. From his POV he beat the Matrix. And he owes it all to being a "Hollywood Progressive". He'll never bite that hand.

I can’t be the only person tired of hearing people beat a dead horse (or should I say dead wife) with this Oswalt meme. Stop giving him relevancy by targeting him with meme magic. It’s getting super old.

Upboat if you agree

I’m pickle rick

kys pleb

you probably just couldn’t relate to the concept of growing up and not having to suckle your mom’s benis throughout.

Check out his appearance on the Pete Holmes podcast to see how his brain works.
Spends the first half using his geek brain to logically deconstruct what's going on in the culture and politics (pre-Trump and wife-death iirc?). Second half essentially re-brainwashing himself back into correct progressive-think and finishes with literal post-modernist/critical theory "we gotta pull it all down" talking points.

It's worth catching it to learn how this in-brain process happens when spoken out loud.
Have noticed Joe Rogan always finishes with a very careful set of public reaffirmations of his Hollywood liberalism before he wraps up a show that may have drifted too far into alt-right or system-questioning areas.

To survive in Hollywood as a thinking person, not just a creature of pathological appetites and ambitions, you have to have this "two brains" thing going on.

I mostly feel sorry for Patton, he's essentially become what (((they))) ultimately want all white men to be: a tubby low-T fedora lord that's addicted to psyche meds and constantly self-deprecates when he isn't referencing all the pseudo-intellectual nonsense he picked up getting a worthless English degree.

I don't know how a whiny faggot like him gets to be friends with Jim Goad.

archive.is/Zx3rV

this wife murdering unfunny cuck looks like he narrowly avoided downs syndrome

He sacrificed his wife, illuminati satanist just like sarah silverman's dead bf

yup, just as effed up as george lopez who took his wife's kidney and divorced her

He's 4'8 and has no eyes, you'd be messed up too.

he is, and will always be, Spence from The King of Queens.

everyone on that show is freemasonic, pretty sure patrice was sacrificed by jim

man, he has Drumpjfghff's number. how will Drunmmgffhf ever recover

that? THAT'S funny to you? listen here you cumstained faggot piece of shit: i hate you. i hate everything about you. i hope you choke. here's your fucking (you).

wow, Mollyjew earns himself a reprieve from the oven

His first comedy CD was a fucking riot, as was his Comedy Central Presents episode, he stopped even trying to be funny after Bush got reelected. Why couldn't he have died instead of Mitch Hedberg?

>dead wife
>problem
Pick just 1.

The grim reaper missed the target when he took Patrice O'Neal instead too

Clapback king

Why would you marry the cleaning lady?

oh wow it's ANOTHER ugly, short, fat, JEWISH """comedian"""!
THANKS AMERICA

fantastic

he's like 50 and looks like a 5 year old. That could be part of it.

Jimmy Kimmel died?

True. His life HAS been a giant punchline, though.