Sex and the City

Has any other TV program done as much damage to western civilisation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/23/sex-and-city-star-kim-cattrall-claims-show-prevented-her-from-having-children.html
archive.is/yM1ER
youtube.com/watch?v=uHeQeHstrsc
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friends.

Digimon is pure propaganda

I'll raise you a Will & Grace.

that red haired chick fucked a nigger in it.

shit, that's a tough pick to top
Ellen

I've never watched it, but the 80's was when demons took over the airwaves.

>Queer eye for the straight guy
>Real Housewives of anywhere
Off the top of my head

CNN

Murphy Brown

(((Seinfeld)))

The shit that is on channels moat watched by the youth.

Dora the Explorer

When MTV transitioned to shit like

16 & pregnant etc...

Also ALL reality TV has wreaked havoc on western culture since its inception.

I almost posted that. I think Curb Your Enthusiasm outjews even Seinfeld.

I've met so many women who actually believe this shit. how can you POSSIBLY think that top-tier men want to date 35-year-old roasties???

I thought it was sex in the city?

So many women think they can somehow whore themselves forever.

If this was a show about older men fucking teens (18-19) we would have a fit.

You also thought it was Barenstein Bears.
Welcome to this timeline :)

>that face when I can't tell the difference between memes and reality any more

Dude... NYC is FULL of millennial women trying to live out their personal Sex in the City fantasy.

Invariably, they ride the cock carousel and end up old and alone.

Checking on accounts receivable for a middle manager instead of being married and staying at home playing with her babies.

#feminism

Funny enough, the actress playing Sam came out recently and said she regrets not having kids.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/23/sex-and-city-star-kim-cattrall-claims-show-prevented-her-from-having-children.html

No

>Checking on accounts receivable for a middle manager instead of being married and staying at home playing with her babies.
HR is a breeding ground for resentful fat spinsters

Sad that her acting career peaked with Star Trek VI

archive your links faggot
archive.is/yM1ER

She actually took nude photos of herself in Vulcan makeup on the Enterprise bridge, based Leonard Nimoy found out and destroyed them.

I've seen every episode. I don't think people understand the show and judge it from the title.

The only one who ends up in a happy marriage with kids is the classy traditional one (brunette).

Miranda's husband cheats on her
Carrie and Big are miserable
Samantha is never married

On a certain level I'm troubled I won't be able to see these. On another hand, I'm glad I won't be traumatized by seeing this.

They weren't fucking teenagers in the show. Your comparison is retarded

Curb Your Enthusiasm actually makes fun of jews in a self aware manner.
Seinfeld is just pure cancer.

Thinking about it, you have a point. (((Larry David))) is behind both though.

You’re forgetting the absolute Hobag redhead who had a kid with that Beta guy. She ends up settling for him but you just know she’s miserable and cucking him on the reg.

Not sure how horseface SJP became a star but Kim Catrall is a goddess.

The worst part is that she's the ugliest of the bunch. The only one of those hags worth noticing is the brunette, and that's marginal at best.

Sup Forums would hate to admit, but most of the mixed races out there tend to be the most attractive. Not talking about coal burner babies, as neither of their parents were very attractive to begin with. When people are of one heritage too strongly, i.e. pure Asian, pure British, they tend to have fucked up facial features, teeth, common deformations such as pigeon chest and low muscle mass

No, this show was about the ugliest 'liberated' women they could find. It was a line of hope for childless 40-somethings in jew york city.

No, I know multiple girls from high school who took this to heart and now they are all single and childless or dating nu-males and miserable. Sad.

No, it is apt, you just judge women and men the same which makes you a fucking idiot.

this is worth watching
youtube.com/watch?v=uHeQeHstrsc

I'm 1 minute in. So far it seems great

I thought it was sex in thr city, what kind of Mandela effect shit is this?

Me too, but OP's image proves me wrong.

>reddit lingo

Die...

Go fuck yourself meme flag.

>When MTV transitioned to shit like
my super sweet 16

>The only one who ends up in a happy marriage with kids is the classy traditional one (brunette).
funny because she's the best looking one too

It's Sex in the City

>poker terms are reddit
>knowing what terms reddit uses

Shit, I had no idea. Really?

Teletubbies

Fox News.

The Wiggles, but they are pretty catchy.

The film tried to portray solidarity among women but its a well known fact the actresses hated one another

wow..
i..
profound

>Ross claims to have not had that much sex in his lifetime
>Had sex with Rachael almost 200 times

desperate housecunts
GOSSIP GIRL

Western TV is degenerate because the girls aren't pure and cute. We need to take a page from our Jap brethren and make moe real.
It's a little-known scientific fact that prolonged exposure to tsunderes leads to a longer life.

Trash. Programming.

Pretty sure women need to be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc