Alt-right women are upset that “alt-right” men are treating them terribly

salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/

Why do you treat them badly user?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly
dailystormer.red/alt-lite-skanks-scream-shut-it-down-as-coal-burning-thot-lauren-southern-patrolled/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive or screenshot please unvis.it/salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly

How long until old Lauren is doing nudes and lewds? You know they all hit the wall at some point if they don't get married.

Friendly reminder to sage fake news whenever it appears in general.

What's amusing is this will result in more Lauren Southerns. Thots lining up for beatings what a time to be alive.

Because they pretend (much like MILO does) to support and advance our cause, when really they're just in it for the coin, for the 15 minutes of fame.

They consistently do things in their own lives that they disavow on camera. Lauren for example has been saying lately that race does matter and that white nationalism is actually a positive things in some ways, and yet she was getting BLACKED just a few years ago. They know there is a market for right-wing populism and so these e-celebs start making videos on it for the tasty revenue.

In 30 years, nobody will know who Milo or Lauren are.

>Do not respond to Salon threads

I've come to the conclusion that Lauren Southern is literally a Succubi feeding off male attention. Do not give the "trad"-thots anymore of your attention

>salon.com
>champions "alt-right women"

Uh huh.

The reason people don't like these leeches is because they just siphon money off betas by parroting shit they've read.

>"you need to start getting married, having babies, and being traditional again young ladies!!!"
>"oh not me though, i'm the exception!"

T H O T

P A T R O L

Is that

>Lauren "I'll tickle your bellend if it's full of melanin" Southern?

If they want to be treated well then they must start acting properly. Roasties will be treated like roasties. Women should dress modestly and be quiet. A woman does more by saying less. The most important thing a white woman can do is to marry a white conservative man and have many white children.

>linking salon directly

>Lauren "I won't take your bone, unless your name is Tyrone" Southern

>(((Salon)))

Soon she will be a prostitute because people will stop donating to this coal burning cunts patreon (hopefully).
That is if anyone wants to see this old bitches nudes anyway...

>Lauren "Pretend I'm alt-right but fuck niggers at night" Southern

Alt right women are faking it until they fit maximum alimony coverage, and then they will go full feminist and divorce rape her man.

Alt right men are smart enough to see this and steer clear.

Also, these bitches are broadcasting their feminism by slandering the alt right men in (((Salon))) the feminist mouth piece itself.

>Lauren "Hitler was wrong, and I like black dong" Southern

Who wrote the article.... hmmm

And there you have it.
Cunts ruin everything.
Jew southern joined ranks with an conservative movement and now cries because her hypocrisy got called out.

Stupid biocunts. They are destroying the movement from within. It happened with OWS and it will happen here.
Robosexwaifus cant come soon enough. This shit needs to end

Thot status: Patrolled

Lauren didn't write that article you idiot.

TL;DR: Dumb thots who are pretending to be alt-right for attention are angry that no one's falling for it.

There's only proof that she dated one half black Trump supporting guy years ago, before she became red pilled

But she's crying like a little bitch

Sage goes in the options field you stupid fuck.
Stop bumping e-celeb threads.

she went to my university and only talked to brown east indian/punjab guys

HAHAHAHAHAHA No fucking way dude. You TOLD me you'd stop defending her when it was confirmed she got blacked dot com. I watched you do it with my own two eyes

She has a white boyfriend now

They're acting for attention. Besides, they would treat us badly if we were super feminist youtube e-celebs who are just doing it to get women wet for us, what's wrong with treating them equally?

Checked
Also
It goes in all fields

>Salon
>e-celebs
sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Salon, you do not have my permission to use my quotes in a news article.

I was being sarcastic, I really couldn't care less if she fucked a black conservative. All women experiment when they are young, it's perfectly natural
Now she has a white boyfriend and wants to be a traditional housewife

If treating them badly is not donating to their betabux fund and pointing out when they fuck niggers... then yeah, I guess I’m fucking Satan.

Did her forehead makeup run down in to her eyebrows with sweat?

(((Alt-Right men)))

WE KNOW ITS YOU DIRTY KIKES

You cant tolerate a Goy women suberting your globalist open borders shit. Only good goys allowed to have a platform right?

Meh -- on a lot of these girls.

Brittany peaks my interest though.

Why did we like her again? Look at that sweaty caked on forehead of hers. She isn't real.

All fucking day:

>Shills push eceleb coal burner posts to weaponize Sup Forums into spamming normie-friendly youtube women with 1488 rhetoric so (((they))) can write articles about alt-right sexism and have MGTOW autists divide and conquer the young right for them.

This (((tactic))) is actually brilliant. Driving a wedge between civic and ethnic nationalists.

If by "alt-right men" you mean "liberals pretending to be Nazis."

Let me know when some "alt-right" leader like Richard Spencer gets arrested for rape. Seems to only be leftists doing that shit.

>caring about the opinions of women

dailystormer.red/alt-lite-skanks-scream-shut-it-down-as-coal-burning-thot-lauren-southern-patrolled/

>Why do you treat them badly user?
You are going to women? Then don’t forget the whip!

Come on. Do you really believe that? Nothing about her is traditional. She's only a hypocrite

coal burners and jewish supremacists aren't right wing

fuck this stupid cunt

>40 replies and 10 images omitted
>Salon

this. These fake-right people are just a bunch of hypocrites.

Lauren "If you don't poo in loo, I want to swallow your goo" Southern

>be woman
>claim to be alt-right
>do not have kids
>do not go full 1488
>hey how come the alt-right is trashing me?
Brittany Venti and Emily Youcis might be fucking headcases, but at least they're amusing headcases.

>are constantly harassed by low level anonymous trolls trying to put us in our place," self-described "Ethno Nationalist" Tara McCarthy wrote on Twitter Sunday,

Anonymous yet the cunt knows they are alt right whatever that is. These roasties deserve an acid attack

headline should read: women who hit the wall blame everyone but themselves for what empty sluts they’ve become

every single day 10,000 women turn 26 and turn hostile

and every single day 10,000 women turn 18

>Lauren "I'll show you Bobs and Vagin" Southern

.. and alt right men wonder why they're still virgins.

lol

never change, Sup Forumsfarts.

That app is magic. It sees through the lies of the roastie.

How are you always here for this? Don't you have other things to finish?

I can’t fap to this.

And you have a black one, go to helsinki and gut yourself with a sword

Is there a single alt-right woman that actually has kids and places the well-being of her family before her career? Even a single one?

People who develop crushes on ecelebs have really low expectations.

>Lauren "Fleecing the NEETS while fucking Pajeets" Southern

If they put their kids ahead of their career, they wouldn't have a career, simple stuff meme flag.

because we are not idiots and dont put up with money grabbing thots.

Because they c0me to Sup Forums to viral market.

you are right bro she is.

There's nothing stopping them from having kids and THEN having a career, you know. Or is that something they cannot do without being young, single, and hot? Mmm, I wonder why.

It seems to me as if there's definitely a coordinated effort to target female representatives of the alt-right.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were the work of the Jews/leftists, trying to fracture and create in-fighting within the movement.

uh... Wife with a Purpose?

pls write these somewhere else as well. We need a list, my man.

thats not sweat user

Go back to your brown boyfriend, Lauren. You've been found out. Hope you invested your patreon bucks into bitcoin

Once a roastie always a roastie

appreciated

Would you listen to yourself? Lauren Southern got exposed for being a coalburner through nobody's fault but her own. She's the one who decided to suck nigger cock. She's the one who decided to implicitly admit it. There was no conspiracy that led this confused girl to put black dick in her vagina and mouth (and probably her ass too). It was just Lauren, the roastie.

>Lauren "I've had more black Dicks in me than a Harlem phone book" Southern

You mean the bisexual woman who cheated on her husband with a woman when they had only been married for like a year?

A better question is, is there any alt-right woman who has a family and does not have a degenerate past? Only one I can think of is Lana Lokteff.

wife with a purpose

>The reason people don't like these leeches is because they just siphon money off betas by parroting shit they've read.

Fuck off shill.

>Lauren “The Spic Dick chick” Southern

>Only one I can think of is Lana Lokteff.
She's like 45 and literally just got knocked up to quell the questions like you are asking. That baby will be a potato with her old ass eggs

Lol

okay damn. I did not know that. I only knew her screen name. yikes. Like I always say (if it's relevant, so not very often) NEVER date a bisexual. Twice the competition.

>Lauren "More niggers in me than a welfare line" Southern

>do as we command and stop criticizing us or we will leave!!!
Like pottery

I stand corrected.

She is a Jew

She married but her husband isn't rich. She literally NEEDS you to donate to survive. Why don't you stop being a shill and start support trad women?

The kikes want women out of our movement because it's the largest voting block besides white men. All of these shills against /ourgirls/ is pretty obvious. Options field.

Lol, most roasties parrot their shitty political opinions online all day with a baby attached to each titty and do it for free.

Oh shit. Why can't there be role models? How do they keep fucking up?

Dear Salon dot com, if you want to advertise here, please buy an ad. You may have tricked newfags who have never been here before into giving you replies and "nu-journalism" reactions, but your argumentless contentless one-line one-post with an unarchived mainstream media link is in violation of posted rules. It is also likely that you are trying to slide the huge news tonight:
SWEDISH CRIME STATS RELEASED -- "RACISTS" VINDICATED
US-SAUDI PUPPET IN YEMEN DEAD
MUELLER INVESTIGATION INVERTS, MEDIA NOW TALKING ABOUT MUELLER'S CREDIBILITY PROBLEM

>Why don't you stop being a shill and start support trad women?
It's hard when none of the youtubethots are actually trad.

Even if she wasn't a coal burner (She is) nobody should listen to her. She doesn't have one original thought in her nigger loving brain and nobody should get credit just for being on the nationalist right or make a career out of it. It is an obvious position for conservatives and most whites at this point. There's absolutely nothing a 25 year old thot could teach anyone about history or politics. As a matter of fact if they are not married with a white partner and having children we should continue to viciously shame them even more or simply banish them from the movement outright.

This problem is because beta males continue to give E Celebs shekels. Stop it. And these threads need to end as well. We should have threads on Julius Evola, Francisco Franco or Pat Buchanan not some fucking bimbo snicker licker.

>Lauren "shut it down, I like 'em brown" Southern

fucking KEK please moar. MOAR!!!!!! these are brilliant.

True alt-right woman. Because I told her that's how it is. Let your cock tell them how to feel end of story. If any of you faggots can't change a woman's political opinion than you are know man... They are subservient by nature just alpha up
>Pic related