Just saw American History X last night. a friend of mine kept insisting I watch it...

just saw American History X last night. a friend of mine kept insisting I watch it, and I finally gave in after he shared some of his bud. the end of the move made me realize what a mistake my life has been. all this hate and baggage I carried, for so long. this film was so inspiring, I can't believe how his supposedly white power friends in prison actually RAPED him, I mean the whole movement is a joke when it gets to that point, and it doesn't get any more real than in prison.

I've been a regular neo-NazI poster here for years now and it's a weird feeling. it's like i'm suddenly free of a massive burden I carried. I highly recommend all you guys check this movie out, it changed my life.

It's about time you white bois submitted.
BBC is the redpill you need.

>confederate flag icon
>uses neo-nazi unironically
>prison skinhead=white nationalist
>because some faggot raped a dude in a MOVIE the whole thing is dumb

Could you be glowing any harder?

Piglet on the head?

You posted this yesterday

saw this same thread like a week ago, copy pasted.

I thought the moral of the story was that no matter what anecdotal experience you may have, you should never trust niggers.

In the real ending he shaves his head again after his brother is shot

>You clearly missed to point of the movie
Edward Furlong was killed even though he removed himself from the race war; proving Derek was right before going to prison and changing his ways.

All the movie shows is that it's possible to civilize a white man, but not an ape.

Weed is for spics and niggers.

In the original version of the movie, it ends with him shaving his head back to a skinhead following the death of his little brother from the nignog.

Let that sink in for a minute. They forced it to change.

>confederate flag icon
>uses neo-nazi unironically
>prison skinhead=white nationalist

hello mr. soros

he posted this months ago

> uses movies to guide life choices

>the nice outlier black man I met in prison must mean the average black man is as nice as him
>joining autistic neo nazi gangs that tattoo swastikas on their body when NatSoc Germany didn't like tattoos at all
>autistically curb stomping the second dindu whereas if he didn't curb stomp him he would have done nothing wrong
>all the characters are exaggerations of stereotypes and the semi intelligent black man asks "did any of the autistic shit change your life for the better?"
>almost exclusively focusing on white on black/Hispanic racism instead of everybody hating on everybody
>ending that had to be changed because of pro nazi head shaving
This was just horribly written

the funny thing is, the real ending was cut off.
after his younger brother is shot and killed,
edward norton stands in a mirror and shaves his head again. they stopped short for some (((reason)))

what moved OP so much, was a soprano's style black cut of the last few minutes of the actual ending. hilarious. ty for continuing to post this here.

This is an old copy pasta. Fight for love of your race not hatred of others. Hail victory

Even the damn reply was copy/paste

>Fight for love of your race not hatred of others.
B-but user that makes you A NAZEE

>wtf i love niggers now
Go away shlomo.

Pure propaganda. The scene in front of the Mexican store where Derek gives the speech about what Mexicans and Illegals are costing society was dead fucking on.
Then, they went in the store and fucked it up and shouted racial slurs and everyone walked away associating those dead-on arguments with "muh Nazis"

The "insight" of someone such as yourself who can be so easily manipulated is utterly worthless so Ima have to sage & hide

I thought the moral of the story is that even if you take the hate out of your heart you still have a good chance of being shot by young angry black gangbangers?

Hey, it's this pasta again. Fucking lazy mods.

>the end of the movie
you mean where the white kid learns to be tolerant but the niggers remain niggers so he dies anyway?

Who told you that paste if forbidden?

Piglet on a niglet

fake and gay

The original ending had Norton's character reconverting to Nazism after his brother got dindu'd. Of course, (((they))) had to make some adjustments to such a controversial ending!

Fuvking CIA GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGER
SAGE