You will never talk loudly about Akko's latest gaffe in class whenever she's nearby

>You will never talk loudly about Akko's latest gaffe in class whenever she's nearby
>You will never write SHITTY FRAUD on Akko's ultra rare Shiny Chariot card
>You will never cast a levitation spell on Akko's lunch to steal it when she's not looking and watch her spend the rest of the lunch period desperately trying to find it
>You will never laugh at her with the other girls while she struggles to ride a broom
>You will never be congratulated by the girls on your latest Akko bullying attempt
>You will never put your ear against the bathroom stall and hear the soothing sounds of Akko's crying

Give me 5 reasons why people should love this gloomy girl.

I want to bully someone weaker than me

Would you feel guilty if you bullied Akko and she killed herself because of it?

>'little' witch academy
>16 years old

So, I tried watching the other supposed AOTS contender.
It doesn't even hold a candle to this. People have weird tastes.

You are a sick man.

Please cease your existence.

NO BULLY

hips, hips, hips, hips aaaaand HIPS

>you will never spend your lunch period vandalizing Akko's desk in order to win Diana onee-sama's approval

Are people ignoring the thread about butts on purpose or something?

I'd protect her from people like you unless she becomes like the 2nd ova

Yes.

cute
unassuming
probably packs heat underneath her long clothes
her potions will keep my dick up for long periods of time
a sadist but a masochist in bed due to inexperience

>he's a butts guy

Not like this thread is any better though.

I'd rather cast levitation on her skirt in front of everyone.

She's Filipino.

That's powerful.

>expecting generalfags to have a brain
MORE THREADS WE MUST CREATE MORE THREADS

Parallel threads are good in this case because we can split discussion up between butts and general lewdposting ->into the lewd thread, and the rest of posts pertaining to LWA or a particular topic therein -> whatever other topical thread is up.

Butt thread remains active because everybody loves a good butt and wants to tell the word what they want to do with Lotte

Regular thread remains clean because discussion can remain relatively focused on whatever is actually being talked about without an interjection of "I want two girls to kiss passionately!" and "I want to make out make Diana my wife" every few posts and the inevitable shitposting when those posts come into conflict with other topics, or when a dedicated shitposter decides that spamming those posts and then responding to himself is how he wants to show his disapproval for the series.

Not that this thread started out any good, mind you. It's just that, on paper, letting lewdposters run free in their own thread is good for everyone.

Rakugo?

some more 2ch comments

>Anime you want to show to children.
>Not full of bishoujo's but everyone has a good balance of cuteness.
>No fanservice.
>Not embarrassing to watch since theres no fanservice.
>Sakuga is strong.
>Lotte seen in profile is cute, cute eyes.
>Very interesting, winning the moe race this season.
>I recorded it, was more interesting than I expected.
>Sucy's voice is cute.
>Sucy's coldness w
>I want to see Constanze soon.
>Akko looks cool walking around with the Shiny Rod under the flap on the backpack.
>Want to see Amanda and Constanze.
>Shiny Rod appeared suddenly in front of Akko, guess she is chosen?
>Sucy is SEA, unusual in anime.
>Little disappointing the spell changed from Makumiru-Mikumiru-Mekutoraru.
>Akko - Shiny Rod, Sucy - Magic Drugs, Lotte - Spirits, Amanda - Broom, Constanze - Machine Magic. Wonder if they all get a niche. Jasminka is still a mystery.
>Jasminka probably has infinite sweet production magic.
>The world hunger problem would be solved instantly.
>I think Jasminka is pretty cute with her hair down.
>Lots of discussion on Sup Forums
>Really? I will go look.
>Trigger works are popular abroad perhaps the Japanese disc sales are not so important.
>At the moment its ranking on Amazon isn't too bad.
>Diana was cute when she was excited at Shiny chariots magic show.
>Akko's movements and her facial expressions are amusing to watch.
>Is magic in this world just treated by the normal people like a traditional performance art?

>Lots of discussion on Sup Forums
>2ch noticing us

>Really? I will go look
>someone from japan probably came to watch my anti-trigger shit post
Feels good.

even more!

>First episode looks very promising.
>I like the main girls a lot.
>I have seen the OVA and the second movie so I was very excited and the first episode didn't disappoint me
>All this shit has no source and could be pulled out of your ass for all we know.
>I wish I was a little witch
>I hope Akko has a penis that I can suck on in my fantasy
>Trigger saved anime once again!

>there's a 2channer posting in this thread RIGHT NOW
怖い

You can just go look at the 2ch thread if you like.

Do you have autism?

Bullying the fatty.

I really can't since I don't speak mongolian and you could tell me that 愛 means hate or something

Serves her right.

Oh well it is pretty simple to find if you do.

>The world hunger problem would be solved instantly.
So why was she punished for stealing food?

Screencap this.
This is going to be a good anime this season.
BUT.
Sup Forums is going to hate it because too many normies will like it. You all are going to start calling it shit, despite it being above average.

It's a joke about her being fat.

>>Little disappointing the spell changed from Makumiru-Mikumiru-Mekutoraru.
why was this changed?

Maybe it just has different spells for different things now?

>Screencap this.
this has been going on for years

>nips are happy about no fanservice
EH?

I think that is a fair response given that those 'normies' (fucking frogposter triggernigger) would flood here like they so often do when some entry level anime aires.

At least I can appreciate the first episode before I have to go to work in shitposting at the cross boarders and off-siters, as is my duty.

its 2ch not futaba, its a huge site thats a bit more mainstream, it would not be entirely inaccurate to compare it to redddit.

Is it already that time again?

Besides the fact that the anime boards are much bigger, broader and more in depth in their discussion than Sup Forums espcially when it comes to industry knowledge and niche otaku things.

Got you bro

didn't know about it. I'm heading there now

>You will never put your ear against the bathroom stall and hear the soothing sounds of Akko pissing

is this like a contest to outcreep each other?

Probably in no small part due to the fact that actual industry professionals participate there and they can engage with official promotional material (interviews, press releases, commentary, speeches/conferences, etc) without relying on charitable 2nd-hand translations from random bilinguals with spare time.

>nip reddit is better than reddit and Sup Forums when it comes to anime industry shit
Who could have guessed? Normalfags are still that, though, which is what seperates the two.

Post ALL of the reaction images you got from the first episode. Right now.

NO

>not just screen capping [this]
Missed your chance at glory there, son.

are webms okay because that's all i did

>you will never go hiking with Akko in the summer
I miss summertime, winter sucks. I haven't been warm in months. Even if the sun is out theres too much wind

>>Sucy is SEA, unusual in anime.
agreed, i barely see them in anime, why is that?

c-can i get part marks?

Yeah that is true.

Normalfags is a bit of a meme really, more just there are areas that cater to all sorts of interests.

So why have you not made one of shark teeth Soo-C shout at Akko?

what part is that at

Sauce on these baby batter blatters

When she tells Akko to say the spell to attract the big cock after she trapped her and Lotte.

>Normalfags is a bit of a meme really
Not really, you know it when you see it. You can be interested in the same things and still have a normalfag dichotomy arise.

Anyone have webm of Sucy calling Akko the definition of trouble?

You know normalfags aren't interested in who animated scene X on show Y that nobody ever saw and which company in on the produiction committee of some random late night show that sold 800 discs in the entire country right?

>I hope Akko has a penis that I can suck on in my fantasy

Feels good that 2chan is just like us.

I love Yoshinari to death for his expressive faces

like this?

I need the clenched fist template for her other eye
No survivors

Perfect! Thanks a lot webm-kun

Sure but that exclusivity is incidental rather than global, there is a lot of overlap. Further some normalfags to develop a penchant for detail, IF it's regurgitated from an easily digestable news source that caters to them. It's a matter of what is easy and what is trendy (relative to the hobby).

She's a maniac, maaaaniac on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before!

Is there any absolute normalfag-tier show this season? I don't see any of the shows attracting a lot of people like Hero Academia, Erased and Re:Zero did.

anyone who hates on something just because it has a widespread audience is either a newfag trying to fit in or an autist who needs other's opinions on things since they can't form their own

They're saving them all for Spring. Stay comfy while you can.

I case anyone missed it in the last thread

>a concept called fanservice
>it actually limits the number of potential fans
Really makes you think

Perfection.

Oh, I thought I was the only one, I don't know, something about the thread simply make me no click it, I really don't know why.

>I want to see Constanze soon
I agree

you know, she's so cute that i think she's my 2nd favorite right after sucy

Kek

I want to hang out with this technomancer kraut!

I'm dying.

No bully.

>filipino
>light skin

literally why

they could've had a delicious brown girl