I'm going to kill myself if Dog Days season 4 isn't announced by December 31st 2017

I'm going to kill myself if Dog Days season 4 isn't announced by December 31st 2017.
I want to visit the bunny's snow kingdom so much...

Season 4 will have a new Kingdom ruled by a king based on Trump and the entire kingdom will be a parody of America

>season 4

I'd pay a fortune and one of my limbs to fund an indefinite amount of Doge Days seasons. Though hopefully they'd be about heartwarming family fun and headpats and cuddles and not about dumb flying whales.

Do it, user! I want a new Dog Days every year for the rest of time!

Yes please, make hyenas great again.

One of the things I always think of when there's a "What anime would you fund if you won the lottery?" thread is a Genoise-centric Dog Days spinoff (though that comes after Horizon S3).

I was happy with Jaune and Vert's increased screentime in DD" compared to previous seasons but I still need more.

I was really mad they didn't do another war games in season 3

I wish they'd just do wargames and SoL forever.

Do we take a screenshot of this and post it in December?

I would be happy if they would
>MAKE THE ANIME 2 COURS
>WITH NO MORE NEW CHARACTERS

The family growing is always nice. They need to introduce more chipmunk kingdom people.

I'd only want more if they do a character purge and refocus the show onto the ones who actually matter and I like.

Cause at this rate by a 4th season all the main characters from the first season would probably only have time for a single line of dialog each.

people care about this series?

Flonyard in the winter... Everyone is in their winter pelage. Everyone is bushy.

I'd rather have a new season of Vivid Strike

Safe travels my friend, they haven't gone through all levels of the kemonomimi arcs. Was there ever a usagi kingdom?

Did that one army drafted user come back and watch S3?

I need more Yukikaze or I will fucking die.

I wouldn't mind some American Gladiators inspired events.

You will be happier if you just learn to like the new characters instead of wishing for something that will never happen.