What does Sup Forums think about Sup Forums?

What does Sup Forums think about Sup Forums?

It's a pile of shit

pol pot

Leafs, plebbit faggots, niggers, larps, shills, muh race
tl;dr everyone here is a faggot and Sup Forums is a giant pile of pic related.

does a turd still float in a sea of shit? only the nutty ones.

99% of the threads are posted over and over and over and over again by bots. Only retards respond to them. Thus 99% of Sup Forums is retards posting in bot threads

ghetto af

this tbqh

Sup Forums is beautiful

Mostly reddit. I'm a filthy liberal homo, though, so I don't really count as Sup Forums.

and this, too many retards getting psy-oped like newfags every day

the kind of cancer that cures cancer

Atleast i'm not a spic, you're the cancer of this planet. Retarded cousin of the evolution from niggerdom, you'll get gassed before the kikes.

Rural and suburban retards need to leave. They are shitting up the board. All the kiddos need to leave too. There should a paywall to post. It would clear the trash out.

it's a place to feel comfy with my fellow normies haters. we see past the veil. also this place does have some great discussions when the shills are on break.

People who hate on Sup Forums the most are the ones that love Sup Forums the most bc it's ultimate, nigger

why so this can become another circle jerk like reddit. go back you faggot

logical tumblr

fpbp
/thread

reddit kids larping as Sup Forumsacks bumping shill threads.

Delete this white goyim, Sup Forums must not know about Sup Forums

I'm gonna quit someday.

>implying I'm a spic
>muh race
try again faggot.

bretty gud sometimes, mostly fucking gay and retarded though

Scientists have figured out what Sup Forums will look like in the future and its beautiful!
>>/bant/

You're either a spic or a mulatto, one thing is certain, you're a genetic failure.

>nothing is beyond our reach
Except a girlfriend.

BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAGGOTTS!!

It was great until the Stormfags kept coming

>You're either a spic or a mulatto, one thing is certain, you're a genetic failure.
Not even close user, not even close.

Too many niggers and spics.

Too many underage ameritards. Since elections this board is pure bullshit.

If I can only get some (you)s. perhaps I can get away. your here forever. this is going to be an epic post. won't be ignored like the last ones. Then I can go..your here forever;

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I spend 90% of our time together devising new, convoluted metaphors to call you faggots and retards, or ways to recommend you commit suicide.

And yet you're collectively the dearest friends I've ever had, and this is the only community I've ever truly felt like I belonged.

It's funny. You get alot of faggots who are all 'Maaaaan, Sup Forums is a board full of idiots' not realizing where they are, and you just know these fuckers are always here.

Then you get the deluded lefties. The utter subhumans who actually think they can control the board. So they post stupid retarded fucking threads about this one nigger they found who seems to be alright by their low standards and that someone makes biological race non existent.

Oh, and the ones that say 'This is a leftie board lol' and 'No one actually think race is real lol'. People who say this shit come across as effeminate, as they appeal to consensus, and to what others think. You know..like high school. It's social validation, men are a bit beyond that, and can overrule it. Women, and soyim can't and pander to the group, and are too weak to think for themselves, hence 'lol people laugh at you therefore change your opinions even if they are true because you don't want to be looked down on'.

Jesus wept, these fuckers need a spine.

>99% of the threads are posted over and over and over and over again by bots.

Holy shit this. Some mods need to check archive and if the same thread is posted more than 5 times using the same image, and/or wording then they should just ip ban that shit. They also need to crack down on those stupid fucking leafs.

Yeah see? This is what the fuck i'm talking about. This board was always right wing. Fuck off you whining little bitch boy.

Pol is an eternal being made up of a shitpost shitposting itself while experiencing shitposting through its shitposters.

We don't want democracy we just want Sup Forums
Sup Forums will dominate the world. Reddit can go to Hell.
Behead those who insult Sup Forums.

Leaf get!

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

I remember one time me trying to explain how NatSoc =/= communism to some stormies, anyhow at one point I had to explain to them that I genuinely cared for white people and my western heritage, and he told me that I was a fucking idiot for caring about him (he was American, so most likely a mutt like me). And That is basically Sup Forums: ignorant angry people begging to be hated since they cannot even have the slightest capability to have empathy not even for their mothers.

It was too much power so many want to get a hold of it but it doesnt follow anyones doctrine

It’s a special place that always has the news first, but you have to get used to separating the wheat from the happenings retarded conspiracies.

>I remember one time me trying to explain how NatSoc =/= communism to some stormies

It's the middle ground. Doesn't let the merchant take over and establish monopolys and fuck over the average joe, doesn't let the state try and control everything, only vital industries, defence, etc..

Sup Forums is where autties and spergs convene. It's mostly garbage, but much like 1,000 Monkeys on a typewriter, it can sometimes produce excellent material.
I come here to shitpost and to engage in the rare intellectual conversation. I can't talk to normies about shit in Mein Kampf or Tragedy and Hope. Fuck, I bet I couldn't even discuss the Communist Manifesto with them, even though many lefty normies LARP as commies. At least here it happens sometimes.

it's a kike disinfo shill board

None of us are as terrible as the rest of us.

Conversely, there are far too few prepping and survivalist threads.
But at least there's some damn good anti globalist threads here.

i love you to user, now blow me phaggot

it's the only place i can blow off steam after bottling up rage from lefty faggots at work spouting diversity is our strength nonsense

also probably my favorite pepe is the one OP posted

Filled with shills
The real pol died a long time ago

>log on for the first time in 3 months
>lerk 4 threads
yep, shit,
all of it

It's a cesspool.

Also, kebab is people.