If the quality was better, could it have been a better anime adaptation? Or it should had more episodes?

If the quality was better, could it have been a better anime adaptation? Or it should had more episodes?
Also, Blazblue thread, Ragna will be always alive for me, Carl need friends and Jubei is still not playable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1onX6fBYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7OWKSy5j4lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know anything about the source material, but I love Ragna. He's the perfect good bad boy.

Imai-san! Imai-san!

I've always preferred GG to BB overall, but Tsubaki, Hakumen and Arakune are pretty damn great.

Guilty Gear anime when?

Why isn't Jin the strongest out there?

He needs to become Tsubaki hero wet dream first.

I used to think Sugita does not suit him, but I've grown attached to it now.

Which remind me.
Do we ever got a glimpse of Tsubaki in Susanoo Unit?

I think all you see is the sword and hear her voice.

Tsubaki would be higher on my best girl list if she wasn't an incest baby.

Wait what did you mean with that?
Plus does anyone actually likes Tsubaki?
Rachel is best girl obviously.

Almost everything about this adaptation was so bad unfortunately. Needed a bit more than a budget boost. Probably a whole reworking.

They should've went the Carnival Phantasm way and just make a parody series. I wouldn't say blazblues story is anything anyone would take seriously and the humor was the best part of it

They should just make a high budget Remix Heart anime with tons of fan service of the girls.

Susanooh is probably one of the highest point of this entiee franchise. Mainly because of it foreshadow
>at the end of Calamity Trigger Noel say "Dark Susanoo" after Observing Terumi
>in Hazama story on Continuum Shift, we learn that he was the original owner of the Susanoo Unit
>in ChronoPhantasma, when Terumi becomes playable, his Astral show a glimpse of him being the Dark Susanoo
>in Central Fiction, Susanoo is playable, and just like all the foreshadowing, he is a very more dark and evil version of Hakumen plus his own chant
Truly. A very highpoint of an end that has to come.

Ragna's obviously coming back. Just wait until Guilty Gear Vs. BlazBlue to be announced or all the crossovers.

Still felt like an underwhelming final boss what with the big black scene in 3.

Did you see his moves though? There is a reason why players always go all out against him. Let him touch you once or let him unlock the 8 things of his drive and he become more broken. That little projectile and the easy Astral combo...
The song is great though. Chuuni as fuck

What BB characters do we need in Xrd style 3d?
Would love to see 3d Relius gameplay.

It's pretty great. But he's not the best asw chuuni character.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1onX6fBYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7OWKSy5j4lk

I don't want to talk about tier lists on Sup Forums but Susanoo is nowhere near broken.
The projectile is a normal and doesn't need to be unlocked.