I need to end a 7 year long search

I have looking for a specific manga for about 7 years now.

When I was a wee lad, I checked out a title from my local library and fell in love with it. I loved it so much, in fact, that even today it influences my creative thought. However, this title has fallen from my mind, and now I can only remember bits and pieces. I have been looking for it for so long, that I am now questioning my sanity and whether or not it actually exists.

The information I remember:
>"Futuristic" Wild West setting (as in all buildings/language are reminiscent of wild west, but with future tech. See: Fallout: New Vegas)
>The MC is a mercenary who wields an under/over rifle and is hunting 3 infamous gang leaders for their bounty
>He helps the town sheriff in trying to take them down
>There is a scene where the sheriff tries to seduce the mercenary with alcohol
>The opening of one of the books is the gang leader (with a minigun) killing someone who is tied to a ledge by their feet

After 5 years, I honestly don't expect much anymore. I expect to get the exact opposite of help here. But I'm at the end of my rope, and if anyone here recognizes this description, I'd be ecstatic to get a lead.

pic related, how i feel right now

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Western
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares, fuck off to /wsr/.

Bump, I'm in a similar situation to you OP but regarding a game, I know your pain, bump your thread up

trigun or trigun maximum?

Boku no Pico

After hearing a plot summary, I thought it was trigun too. Sadly it is not

I had to think about this scene, that's why guessed Trigun Maximum

Just go over the list of shit published in your country, how fucking hard is that?

After some research I came up with Desert Punk, may not be right though.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Western

look through these

Not him, but /wsr/ is nigh useless, Sup Forumsnons are rare there it would seem.
If OP succeeds - I'm going to post WN request here cuz I first heard of premise here on Sup Forums two month ago and was placing /wsr/ request thread almost back-to-back since then.

fuck it, lets make this the vague memory thread. What do you remember, my friend?

Hey, thanks for trying

Very hard. I went through my local library's inventory of graphic novels/manga between 2000 and 2010 (4000+ total) and couldn't find it

I, too, came up with desert punk. It is not it either

Checking now

I'm a WN tard, post request, maybe i can help you.

MC is Goblin Vampire Alchemist, brews sleeping potions cuz he can only muster enough damage to a sleeping target.
Erases victim kill logs after to keep his methods secret.

I looked through the list but still couldn't find it. Now that I think about it, it may not be considered "manga" for the purpose that it may have been a west-originating publication.

Arms Peddler?

No, there weren't any supernatural themes

This definitely isn't it, but there's Re:Monster. It's an Isekai where the MC becomes a goblin in his next life, but retains his unique snowflake ability from earth that let him absorb powers by eating things.

It's almost the reverse of a typical isekai. He was assassinated on earth for being OP as hell, and had to rebuild from zero as a Goblin, weakest of all races.

Nah, I know about this shit, it's trash tier.

There are a bunch of gob-MC isekai WN, but none that I checked fit the bill.
It's especially excrutiating that another novel on the same level hinted by the same user are absolutely great though it's a western one Everybody Loves Large Chests - pun in title.

Gun Frontier?

Try hunting on Royal Road, i never heard of anything like that in asian novels.

I'm already there for all that time.
Thing is not all western authors decide to join it and googling such common fantasy character gives you nothing.

But I won't give up, that user should still be around Sup Forums.

Sadly no