University of Toronto Graduate Student Council passes letter calling for Jordan Peterson's firing

This was just passed by the University of Toronto Graduate Student Union Council (@UTGSU on Twitter). Only a few opposed out of maybe 100+ representatives; someone tried an amendment to remove "racist" from this letter, which resulted in libtard SJW's from Social Studies unions saying "everyone knows he's a racist" and "just google Peterson BLM".

Fuck academia. Fuck graduate students. And most of all, fuck Canada.

Bump

Redpill me on Canada please. I'll read it.

>tenure
So basically nothing

Wow he could lose almost 15% of his income. Who cares about this boomer besides the buckaroo boys?

I'm sure he can sort it out on his own. Of course he won't be asking for help, that would be collectivist.

the funny thing is, he's affected way more lives on-line in the past year than he has in 30 years of college.

I don't even like Peterson, he cucked out big time recently with his pathetic libshit-esque condemnation of the "far right", but he's fighting the good fight in academia. Academia is totally swamped by far left radicals/activists, SJWs, Marxists.

Briefly - taken over by the Soros cartel as a testing ground for destruction of national identity and the multicultural experiment. Population of apathetic, ignorant idiots who don't give a fuck about anything except bluepill garbage like hockey. Canada is done for in

>The Room Cleaner is a white supremist
wew lad

>Western Civilization goes from undisputed world champions to being forced to besiege our own cities because they're full of muds in the space of 150 years

student union = full of nigger criminals and mudslimes

In all honesty, white people within North America as a whole should probably begin immigrating to Europe en masse. This is just another nail in the coffin for the Americas. The Americas are going down, one nail at a time. Just slow enough for nobody to really do anything about it, just fast enough to drag anyone who lags behind with them.

He also stands to make more money this year as well...

Not true, USA is on the road to recovery with Trump. You may yet still save yourselves.

Seemed majority of the Graduate Student Union meetings were white, with many Asians as well. But yes, totally infested with libshits.

So now that the Graduate Student Council is against him surely this will be the end of Canadian Hitler right?

I kind of hope they do. It would only make him more famous, and it's not like he's collecting sheckles at every corner from every emasculated faggot in his basement trying to ascend to "manhood".

The problem is we both try to import from Europe (us/can) but there are only so few whites/europeans. We have to keep getting more and more low IQ garbage just because were supposed to sustain some retirement ponzi scheme that was crafted when people has a life expectancy of 65-70 years old. It's not gonna get better.

Sure wish I could care, too bad Peterson turned out to be another lip dick Jew lover

they don't do themselves any favors when they call people racist and homophobic, and then when you go and listen to those people they're not at all racist and homophobic

it makes these idiots look like complete loons

>USA is on the road to recovery with Trump.
There are over 160 million non-whites within our country alone. That's not counting Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, illegal immigration from South America, etc.

We are not on the road to recovery, we merely put ourselves on life support by electing Trump. Do you honestly think it'll happen again?

>It's not gonna get better.
I agree, it's not going to get better for the Americas. Which is why I firmly believe that we need to focus our efforts on exporting whites BACK to Europe.

North America = Lost
South Africa = Lost
Oceania = Well on its way to being lost
Europe = Currently being lost

If we don't focus our effort on trying to preserve Europe as a whole, we'll lose ourselves entirely.

>Canada will be the first Western nation to become majority non-White.

Not if Sweden beats us to it!

If he didn't ask for ridiculous amount of money and print his quora answers and asks you to pay for it, I would still be on his side.

This is exactly what he deserves for all his recent virtue signaling. I hope they cut his patreon account as well.

You know we take first world emigres, yes? You don't seem like a leaf, you seem human even. Come help us secure the 14 words.

>this professor is saying some other professors or courses should be removed
>this is unacceptable, he must be removed

Nice, this will redpill him even further.

This is the perfect time for him debating Millenial Woes. If even he is considered a Pariah,, then he will maybe consider our side more than before.

No greater gift for us than expelled former libtards, lolbertarians and disillusioned bernie bros and leftypols

Going to be a real shame when they find his stash of CP.

>for the purpose of targeting and ranking courses and professors that he advocates should be removed from the University
Yeah, and he's not releasing it. He mentioned that a few people told him it would only further the political divide, and he either took their advise, or reconsidered releasing it in response to this letter.

>lol wouldn't it be funny if we made a better version of ratemyteachers.com?
HE'S HITLER