Post western fiction that you think would make a good anime series

Post western fiction that you think would make a good anime series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VMro8GgW42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread over they are always shit anyways

We had a thread like this last week, and it got 100+ replies.

family guy

Mononoke had a nice Japanese take on the traveling monster hunter, if that's your thing. The art style is a bit polarizing though.

How the fuck would the witcher be a good anime series it goes against so many anime tropes already.

Foundation series

south park

because anime tropes are shit

Panty & Stocking

Witchblade

Hey, Poland isn't west.

>admirals und battleship
>admirals doing admiraly' things
>battleship drifting
>stupid villian

Didn't Evangelion go against Anime tropes as well?
also

>Geralt has white hair and is a bad ass
>Yennefer is tsundere
>Everyone except Geralt wants to fuck Ciri to get her elder blood powers
>conspiracy of Kings, Sorceress Illumanity and space Elves
>just Geralt who has to learn to deal with the consequences of his actions

I want to see battletech come full circle

This could be very interesting. Same for Metro series.
There are lots of western fiction that can be easily adapted to manga and will have a nice result. They will have to be for more matured audiences tho.
I'm still waiting for a anime based on Matrix (besides Animatrix)

>metro
Copellion was something like that wasn't it?

>fiction

COME OUT, YOU COWARD, ITS ME OR YOU

Trips of truth confirm.

Harry Potter books.
>highschool setting
>shonen mc
>harem elements

It's practically anime already.

Dune

Obligatory Wheel of Time post

>inb4 fiction
Doesn't matter. Just give me my Elliot Rodger anime already.

Always harry potter.

Holly would be a top tier tomboy qt.

I fukken loved that series as a kid
I knew it, I was always loved my chinese cartoons

Josephine Mutzenbacher – The Life Story of a Viennese Whore, as Told by Herself

we already have VA
youtu.be/VMro8GgW42s

>harem
>notKatana is strongest
>POWERLEVELS
>tugs braid

I'm quite amazed Nips didn't adapt like Starship Troopers, Earthsea or Lensman. also fucking it up badly.

There you go! I'd be more receptive if there wasn't such a crossover of the cancerous female fans from Dr. Who and this series. "whovians" irritate me more than bronies desu. At least bronies get shit on regularly.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this, Battlefleet Gothic would make a great series if done properly. However the game's campaign is fairly long and would need more than 2 seasons if the entire war is being covered (unless it's 26 episodes). Another thing the game does is perfectly capture the feel and atomsphere of the Warhammer 40k universe, would an anime be able to do the same?

Christianity

Shulamite maiden would be a top tier waifu

Get araki to write his own version of the Bible with stands

What you really think they built 2 towers exactly the same?

I always thought Paradise Lost would make a great anime if they just adapted the basic plot and didn't try to translate the verse and just made it into prose.

I especially think the War in Heaven flashback arc and the first arc where Satan and co escape the lake of fire, setup the council of Pandemonium, and fight death/escape from hell could be adapted really well into anime.

Just give me my demon waifus, I don't even care about the rest

As much as I love Scanty and Knee Socks, biblical demons can be massive assholes. Also you wouldn't want to dick down an extra dimensional psychopath disguising itself as a woman would you?

Why not? I bet they just want to be loved and deep down they know it too

DUNE

Deep down they know that they are technically genderless beings made without many of the things that make humans a species that mates. Basically humans were designed with mating and romantic love in mind. Angels as far as the bible says were designed with service in mind, so the main reason they would mess with humans is purely for the more carnal side of the experience. Also given that they obviously forsook their position, their loyalty is questionable.

Love is a universal concept
And if servitude is their thing I'll make them wear cute maid clothes

Wall-e

what the fuck is this cancerous thread?

check me

E.Va would be too moe for me.

Dresden Files.

Fair enough you might find one that hasn't lost its shit to millennia of isolation and debauchery. I suppose you'd just have to enjoy the ride till you die knowing that your waifu will be permanently destroyed after Armageddon, and that you will more than likely be judged harshly for having dealings with treasonous spirits.

>lowly near-do-well scarp hauler kid scrapes by in dystopian under-city
>super fine girl comes down from the rich and clean people/high tech top level city looking for super secret thing
>trash boy falls in love with girl
>follows her to rich/high tech people city
>runs afoul of big bad
>makes lots of quirky friends along the way
>love blooms

poetry

Overwatch

>the cleaning scene
Oh god

>good
>anime

pick one

can you delete this thread so fuckers like this won't come to Sup Forums?

The later chapters even read like your average wish-fulfillment LN, with the book praising Paul's Gary Stu abilities on every single page.

A slightly dumbed down and shortened Count of Monte Cristo would work in anime format

Threads can't be deleted by OP after a certain amount of time :^)

And this is not how this shit works you newfag

MODS

Oh I enjoy anime, I just don't have any delusions about it being good because I need to justify my hobbies to myself like you, you dumb weeb.

>you dumb weeb
Where the fuck are you? fucking weeb

>calling me the newfag when the feature has more than likely been around since before you started posting

k friend.

Only if they play it straight up, like LoGH.

yeah, i want to see you deleting your shit thread next time fag

>not seeing I'm a new IP

lmaoing at your life

I was talking about your ''next thread'' you gonna be making

There is a real need for buddy anime cops.
Like Psycho Pass, but good.

That sounds suspiciously like Alita.

Geralt also has a harem of witches, raises his loli daughteru with bunch of old men, plus we got Bonhart loli torture and Ciri as a yuri slut.

Requiem Vampire Knight, Heavy Metal 2000, Druuna

I believe Elric of Melniboné would be good stuff.
The original edgelord, who happens to be a bishonen, demons, Stormbringer best sword, the mc crushing all enemies with his overpowered and oversized sword all while he screams "ARIOCH"... Sounds pretty anime to me.

or tiger and bunny but not gay

T&G wasn't gay besides Fire Emblem. It's just the fujoshits at it again.

That being said I would really enjoy more T&B and shows like it.

>Harem
>Loli Ciri

now NTR is a popular thing too, it would be perfect

Heavy Object didn't do it for you?

Because it was basically Lethal Weapon wearing 08th MS Team's shoes.

Don't forget the possibility of delicious incest.

>literally got married
>not gay

I didn't watch Heavy Object.
Is it honestly any good?

Pretty sure Sakurako-san had cross promotion with Bones. It was shit though

james bond

I want this so bad.

>western
>anime

>Poland
>Western

This

I'd be down for another set of Halo Legends shorts, except with an actual fucking budget this time, or even better, a full series.

Something with ODST's an ONI focusing on the more convential parts of the universe like with anit-terrior or espionage of the insurrection would be great, GitS: Stand Alone Complex is already basically exactly what I imagine that would be like based on the Halo novels that cover that area, so I guess by Production I.G

it's metal gear solid with a chatbot.

Cory in the House. Oh wait...

Sword of Truth would be perfect.

>flawless super special snowflake chosen one MC, foretold by prophecies
>mary sue fem lead who's pretty much a designated rapebait, as EVERY FUCKING ONE wants to stick a dick in her
>of course somehow manages to stay unraped, unlike a bunch of other girls
>MC and feMC manage to not fuck for four books, despite wanting to get married at the end of the first one
>MC cannot into magic, since he's super special
>unless he really needs to, then he can cast even the craziest shit
>repetitive plot later on - some shit happens, MC and feMC get separated, someone tries to rape feMC, MC finds a book, RTFM, MC asspulls some crazy stuff
>POWER OF ANGER
>harem
>hilariously ridiculous NTR where feMC somehow manages to cheat on MC by having sex with him
>rape
>torture
>rape torture
>cute innocent girls raped and tortured into torturing other people while wearing skin tight leather suits
>MC healing and purifying girls broken by rape and torture
>FUCKING COMMIES
>the absolutely bullshit ending, where MC realizes and reveals that super powerful magical plot device works in a completely different way than everyone thought, and pretty much any villain trying to use it would just die

battlelfeet gothic cross over with kantai collection. Admiral spire being admiral has to court his ship waifu in the form of holographic ship AI girl like the one from lost universe. Abaddon gets a ship waifu for his starkiller too.

>feMC somehow manages to cheat on MC by having sex with him
What.

Picked up. Is it any good?

I like it a lot, although the writing in the earlier chapters is shaky.