If you marry a white girl General /IymwgG/

divorcescience.org/category/demographics/
If you marry a white girl, there is a 3/4ths chance she will divorce you in just 10 years. The percentage gets even higher, even up to an 85% chance that you will be divorced, 20 years into marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

fyi.tv/shows/bride-and-prejudice/blog/relationships/the-stats-on-interracial-marriage
pewsocialtrends.org/interactives/intermarriage-across-the-u-s-by-metro-area/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4850739/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr049.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what does cumulative mean

Among blacks, about 60% of black women initiate the divorce and around 40% of black men

Among whites?
Fucking 93% of divorce is initiated by white women.

we have to end the meme that women are good for the alt - right movement.

Lauren southern, etc. should be blacklisted

fyi.tv/shows/bride-and-prejudice/blog/relationships/the-stats-on-interracial-marriage

pewsocialtrends.org/interactives/intermarriage-across-the-u-s-by-metro-area/

Checked.
Of all the words of tongue and pen...

>those digits

Not that they are not good but they do not represent the values we have set up in the alt right. These females try to create their own rules and it's time to put them in their place.

YESEXZZZZZXZZZZZZZZZZZ

YESS YESESZZZZZXZZZZ SS ME

Lumping together white women with degenerate sluts is like mixing in niggers with law abiding blacks

Its not hard to find a loyal one, just dont be a fucking tosser thats only looking to get laid, because thats how you attract a slut.

AYYOOO ROOSH IM A DARKIE FROM THE CONGO I HATE WHITE PEEPS BUT WANT THAT WHITE MEAT THANKS FOR THAT ICELAND DATA I WENT AND FORCED MYSELF ON DAT WHITE MEAT BAKA LOL SLAP DAT DATABDAT DATATABDAT DAT DATA

added up

HI ROOSH I AM A JEWISH BISEXUAL THAT POATHTHS ON YOUR SITE ENDLESSLY. I RAPED A BITCH THAT FUCKING HURT MY FEELINGS. CHOKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER. SLUT. COME TO ASIA AND FUCKTH A TRANSVESTHITHITE WITH USTH. MEETH UP AND DO DATATAATATATAATH DATA SHEETH

lol black men have no assets to lose in a divorce so they just tell the bitch to take a hike

blacks are also less likely to get married in the first place

THE QUADS SPEAK!

ROAST THOSE ROASTIES AT THE STAKE!

Sup Forums would hate to admit, but most of the mixed races out there tend to be the most attractive. Not talking about coal burner babies, as neither of their parents were very attractive to begin with. When people are of one heritage too strongly, i.e. pure Asian, pure British, they tend to have fucked up facial features, teeth, common deformations such as pigeon chest and low muscle mass.

A country where Whites are the majority yet blacks still have the highest divorce rate.

How can people even defend niggers at this point? Why aren't they being lynched?

because race is a social construct.

yea no

My wifes parents own a huge farm and theyre very old. We have no prenup.

>Asian, non-hispanic
oh we're doing this now?

wtf is there non-hispanic for every single race? wtf if they're not hispanic they're not hispanic no need to fucking clarify this 50 times

Except for the fact that aesthethics are based on bone structure harmony and symmetry and that mixing that shit leads precisely to the exact opposite in the vast majority of cases.
But hey, subhuman libtards, especially the white ones who couldn't live up to the standard of the white race, will do and say anything to not face the reality of the complete and total abject failure.

can confirm. me being a Hispanic guy went against the advice of my mother and married a white woman.
she took both of my kids and sold my house

What you say and what your pic says are different.
You say "3/4ths" (I guess 75%) while your pic says 23%
Why are you doing this?
This is either retarded or low effort.

Quads of the magic 7's
The truth has been spoken

The number 7 holds magican properties

This

Especially since the most recent admission from her

This. Nigga can't read

Interracial marriages are more likely to disrupt than marriages in which both spouses are the same race/ethnicity.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

On average, black women have higher rates of marital instability, marry later in life, are less likely to marry and to remain married than are white women.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4850739/

Black women (37%) had the lowest chances of first marriages lasting 20 years, significantly lower than for white women (54%).
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr049.pdf

Yeah because mousy looking rat bitches are the next best thing amiright?

>white women are scheming whores with no souls
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

The alt-right is filled with too many white knight types who would happily die on a pike so m'lady can get her toes sucked by a nigger before dinner

KEK that is a 5/10 at best. Up your standards, faggot.

I mean... you guys know a big chunk of divorces initiated by women are because their husband cheated, right? just because a woman files for divorce, doesn't mean she's the one who ruined the marriage. only women with no self respect stay with a cheater.

22% of men say that they've cheated on their significant other, (which is nearly double the percentage of women who cheated)

but sure, keep blaming women for all societies problems lol

feminazi spotted.
get the fuck out of here bitch and go back to the kitchen where you belong.

This is why we need to get rid of no fault divorce.

incel spotted.

you're sounding pretty lefty, ignoring facts, getting emotional and attempting personal attacks :^) if a guy can't keep his dick in his pants and stay faithful then he shouldn't get married or be surprised when his wife divorces him and takes his money lmao

FUCK THIS EXTENDED SHILL CAMPAIGN

If don't notice the pattern and that this was a coordinate effort by now there is no hope for you

What is with the sudden push for this? Is it an attempt by the left to gather some more evidence that the alt right are women hating nazis?