To all non-whites

Please keep going to America. Breed. Make lots of babies. You will take America for yourself in 2 or 3 generations. You can literally take the country without much resistance.
Once you have America, white people in Europe can finally be free from the American-Jewish destruction of the West. Keep going, you are doing a great job so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/thumbnail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. amerimutt

Show your flag coward

I agree brother!

Wow. This bait is so nuanced and subtle. I could hardly tell!

Hello.
>bait
I'm totally serious. Your country is the greatest evil and danger for whites.

Bump

this bait smells like turd

WEW sounds like buyer’s remorse there memeflag

youre just mad because we can beat you in a war again

>56% lard ran off to canada
This is also a problem in it's own.

unironically this

>brit cuck
Unironically die in a fire.

It was a war between France and Britain. You didn't do shit.

We don't need to beat you in a war. You're going to defeat yourself. Good riddance.

> You can literally take the country without much resistance.
Not really. They will destroy the country to the point, where it would not be able to resist. And that kind of countries are not the best to live in.

>no arguments

Sup Forums would hate to admit, but most of the mixed races out there tend to be the most attractive. Not talking about coal burner babies, as neither of their parents were very attractive to begin with. When people are of one heritage too strongly, i.e. pure Asian, pure British, they tend to have fucked up facial features, teeth, common deformations such as pigeon chest and low muscle mass.

bump

Found the shill
OMFG THE CAPTCHA WAS 9 PUZZLES LONG FUCK THIS Sup Forums PASS TIME

Who gives a shit, that will be their problem. They can still take it and rhdy can deal with consequences. All that matters is that the degenerate American-Jewish ideology is destroyed. The European people's are doomed if America as we know it isn't destroyed.

Shut the fuck up faggot
White males are the most attractive

Dont fall into the trap faggot.
Dont divide us anymore than we already are.

>OMFG
>thumbnail
>Can't change to classic captcha

Wow, you probably came here 5 months ago. I'll bet you're also a Zionist too.

I'm not arguing about anything, literally fucking die.By the way, mutt memes aren't an argument either fuckstick.

Ha! I don't think so. White Americans have more fight than we do.

?
You can rebuild a country Ivan.

>M-MUH SHILLS ARE DOING THIS
>SOROS ARE PAYING PEOPLE TO DO THIS
Americans can't take a joke hardly

>White Americans

i don't entirely blame the euros for having this attitude. we've essentially served as a beacon for degenerate jewish consumer culture to spread around the world. becoming non-white is probably the only way that ends, because mestizos and mulattoes sure as hell won't preserve this.

i figure a brazil like america will have less internaitonal influence, and that means less jew culture promoted in europe. you don't see too many brazilian TV shows in europe, i figure we will scale back to that level of influenced once mixed.

>trying to redpill normies
>attacks normies
Pick one.
Also
>thumbnail
Who the fuck says thumbnail

You are the csuse of western degeneration. I don't want to divide America. I want your country and its power structure, ideology, and influence to disappear off the face of the earth. As long as your country exists, the European man is doomed.

You didn't make an argument. Hence you got a mutt meme in response, mutt.

it's
the

This is similar to my line of reasoning.
Also, any ethnonationalist state in Europe would be crushed by America. Hence America has to die.

England was jewed before the US was even a thing. Your monarchy is judeo masonic and has jews mixed all in it. A lot of the techniques used by the amerijew media to subvert were developed by the tavistock institute located in england. Great britain and europe are all as jewed and free masoned as we are.

You didn't make one either, FUCKING DIE you worthless cunt.

amerimutts are the enemy

>Who the fuck says thumbnail

Holy fuck, you are so god damn new it's hilarious. Are you even 18? Stick to lurking before you think to post retard.

United Goyim, strong goyim.

Yep. All true. So what? The damage we did is 0.000001% of what you have done. Stop living in the past.

I would agree with you if I didn't own property here...

What the fuck are you doing in Mexico, Raul? Get to America and take your entire family. Start fucking breeding.

>i want your country and power structure to disappear
Like cucked UK is any better?
Sorry mate, I'll take my Alpha USA over Beta UK. American whites best whites.
Worry about your own flags faggot.

lmao do you realise the only mutt in your picture is the american

>literally has nothing to say and goes off on some rant
Brainlet

We know you want revenge for 1776. You did this.

No, the kikes enforcing multi-culturalism are the problem. Go fuck a tea cup, and stop hiding flag.

Good, maybe you'll become a mutt nation and you can stop acting like a self righteous cocksucker.Oh wait! You're already on you're way there!

oh hey reddits back for more bait threads

hello angry little nigger

Literally nobody says thumb nail.

niggers can't stand our cold weather, they will never take the north.

also varg is a fucking faggot, I could choke him out in 5 seconds

Then whats your argument eh?

obviously america becoming non-white would not be good for me as an individual, but you are probably right. if europe went ethnonationalist again i fear the jews in control of our foreign policy (even trump is beholden to jews) would declare war on any european state that did so. with our nuclear power we probably could end it too.

i figure america will kill itself. the people here forgot the truths preserving your race and culture and traded our traditional christian culture for jewish consumerism. because of that, we will get replaced.

I don't care about 1776 you fucking mongrel. Our empire was the biggest mistake in our history.

It's hard for people to accept this. America is the most armed, most powerful anti white force on earth.
However; immigration to America won't change that, it'll just give America an even bigger population of goyim slaves to feed its anti-European army / agenda

>being this new
At least you can greentext

AMERICAN MIDDLE EAST WARS DESTROY COUNTRIES THAT CREATE REFUGEES

REFUGEES WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT ILLEGAL AMERICAN WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

IRAQIS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN IRAQ.

AFGHAN DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN AFGHANISTAN

england will fall before the US, your shitty little island is too small to run from the mud skins

>I don't care about 1776 you fucking mongrel. Our empire was the biggest mistake in our history.

your probably a dunecoon in britian then, you always been shitposting cuck islamic shit with this dumb kike fuck european flag, burn yourself stupid dumb piece of shit.

Except everybody does from "Nice thumbnail" when some retard saves one (you) to other lines relating to thumbnails

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/thumbnail/

You'd know this if you weren't fresh off the boat from r/the_donald. Stop fucking posting you underage newfag. Every other post in this thread proves you're not over 15.

You are the kikes. Americs and the kikes are one and the same. They are your country and you'll never get rid of them. You can't even be a president in your country without sucking Jewish cock. All of that Jewish degeneracy could have only been created in a greed obsessed, hyper individualist society like yours anyway.

lmao they already have, ever been to NYC? there's over 2 million niggers in that city alone

not to mention all the niggers in boston, philly, newark, cleveland, detroit, and the like. but they can't stand the cold! hell there are even niggers in anchorage and juneau.

>1 post by this ID
>Ignores point
Go home fatty.

but the roths child jewish family are british, and control london and other financial parts of the war, they are the ones who started the wars not us.

I knew it was you Nigel

in the cities, they can't survive outside cities.

No, I'm just not a blue pilled cuck like you, retarded boomer.

Only the poorest and filthy Mexicans flee from this prosperous and rich country to Israel 2.0 to be slaves and eat hamburgers. That explains 56% face.

>illegal war
Wow. We dont have to justify our wars to you. Problem? declare war finny. See how fast we make you Sweden again.

>user vs varg
That would be rather interesting to watch.

>Rothschild
>relevant to anything
My god you are dumb man.

This is true, but right after the US comes England. All you had to do was do nothing, and we wouldn't be in this mess.

I already have 7 kids

t. mexican

And here I was ready to start slaying kikes. If you all really feel this way, then I'm content to not lift a finger to help you as you burn in the fire the Yurojews started.

proud murican here fuck you fucking EU KIKE

This

You aren't fleeing to it. You are conquering it. You'll be able to annex most of it into Mexico in 60 - 100 years. Think long term my friend.

>assuming im a boomer
>assuming im blue pilled
wrong on both things idiot, if you dont know who start the wars your not redpilled, blaming us for everything is retarded, you think obongo controlled his wars fully, no it was the roths childs and bankers who financed wars to continue there stupid fucking currencies and make central banks in shitty countries destroying the islamic brotherhood more.

Without America, this countries leadership can be purged.

>mcdonalds shirt
>warped swastika
made by a communist. remember faggot, you're here forever

Lowest quality bait

You talk like a boomer. Your talking points are retarded boomer talking points from fox news and breitbart. You know nothing about geopolitics or history. And most of all, you do not care about the future of the European peoples.

your probably a communist carry on retard, if you dont believe it you dont know anything.

>thinks everynewfag is from reddit
>probably is from reddit
>Still giving me (you)
>Also traitor
Sigh. Its not even worth the captcha anymore

well I'm 6'2 225 lbs, and I'm younger than varg, I could slam his old ass flat, I did it to my dad when I was 19 and he had about 40 lbs on me

t. Amerishart

>communist caring about race
No arguments, so it's now time for shit slinging, huh?

ever since WW1, the US has acted in the interests of world jewry and essentially destroyed many of europes finest

we may not be chiefly to blame, but we certainly have played a role in degrading the world. unless you think globalism is an upgrade...which wouldn't surprise me, boomers love pushing degenerate shit on others like you did back in the 60s.

The parts of America he would be moving too are probably bigger shitholes than where he is in Mexico. Mexicans come here to make many citizen babies, they way they live here is shit. He's smart enough to know that his kids will just be low class goyim forever in America. For the really dark shitskin pure native Mexicans without any future in Mexico they come here because being goyim slave is better than living 4th world

Britcucks think they're soooo supreme. But every major war Merica has to step in and save them.

>You talk like a boomer. Your talking points are retarded boomer talking points from fox news and breitbart. You know nothing about geopolitics or history. And most of all, you do not care about the future of the European peoples.

>implying fox news isnt the same shit as regular news
i bet you watch cnn and believe that stupid shit you dumb liberal fuck, you probably dont believe the hillary shit and think pedophilla is right i want you and your stupid mother fucker country to burn, we should have fucking listened to patton and destroyed you fuckers whole. The soviets and jews and brits were the enemy

I love how redpilled Europeans are becoming on the amerikike menace. They're the biggest proponents of white genocide on the planet, they deliberately instigated the refugee crisis and are relentless in their efforts to turn Europe brown. The worst thing is that they unironically believe they are less cucked than Europe. Cancerous scum.

>what is the EU
sorry Britbong but you have already been jew'd, even us pulling out of Europe completely probably couldn't save you at this stage

White American girls are fucking disgusting.

>Fin is still giving me (you)'s
>t.
gay

Lmfao. I knew you were some dumb boomer tard. What about my worldview is liberal? I'm so far to the right of you that you are a liberal compared to me, you low IQ subhuman boomer retard

Your biggest mistake was stabbing Germany in the back and having us join your bullshit war. Brits are the ultimate jews.