What do you think of this man?

What do you think of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixjd_GvNRu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fought the Rothschild's war but screwed them out of the profits and thwarted the Rothschild's plan to split the US into a fragments.

Did it with the most horrific war in US history, shredding the constitution, and by using rape, pillaging and murder. He also resorted to race baiting to get more cannon fodder for Grant to slaughter using up Confederate gunpowered and lead.

I'm not a big fan. He could have saved a lot of trouble and just relaxed the tariffs

Great man. No animals should be whipped that hard.

He cucked the (((free traders))) in the south pretty bad and issued a debt free currency. America would have been far better off if he wasn't assassinated.

He was a good man but not enough brains.

>start a war to defend a unified Anglo America
>fuck up your demographics by importing millions of Irish to fight it

Got what he deserved. Should have allowed the states to keep their power. Lincoln essentially created the swamp.

he was a puppet,
the abolition of slavery was a way to fuck up the south, nut in doing so he opened the floodgates to our present day unhinged society.
he shouldve been shot before the war

He just had to deport the niggers. He had one fucking job! DEPORT THE NIGGERS! But he didn't deport the niggers, no, he kept the niggers here.

Fucking niggers.

really good writer

Poor taste in women. Probably gay desu

I dont know what to think.

I understand his wish to hold the union together. But I dont think his methods were moral.

I dont blame him for the actions of his successors in other offices.

But he weaponized a population. He rolled in troops to yank out democratically elected officials. He presented his war as a human rights issue when it was merely a war to regain tax revenue. He invaded a nation that declared its sovereignty for the same reasons the US wanted independence.

Whatever the outcome, I think it is understandable that many remember him as a tyrant, if open to interpretation.

But in fairness, I dont think he should be blamed for the bureacratic, political laziness, malice and dereliction that followed the war.

hes the one and only white king of the niggers.
wish i had a time machine, id kill him slowly.. very slowly.
fingers, toes, hands, feet, dick bit by bit chop his body up while hes alive

Worst president ever.

Based Big Buck working the Confederates into a shoot.

He was trying to before some beta southerner assassinated him

it does not matter why he started the war, it matter what happened because of it.
a good politician will not see the now, but will see the future.
he shouldve never started a war that would give niggers rights.
asking good white man to die for such a cause is deplorable,

S to spit on his grave

If only Franklin Pierce had done a better job.

Meddled in the war too much even though he knew nothing about war. Repeatedly violated the Constitution. But I do think he would've given the South a just peace instead of letting everything fester and turn to shit.

And of course, if southern slaveholders weren't a bunch of irrational Celts, they would've sat down and talked with him about compensated emancipation.

He was literally the 1800's version of an SJW.

Go back and reeducate yourselves you dumb fucks! The Civil war was about taxation and money..... Free labor via slaves played a part in that.. Lincoln didnt want ti end slavery to help blacks..
.he ended slavery so the south coundlt get the free labor and make profit by selling American goods to the Brittish for less while not charging tax. Lincoln actually wanted all blacks to be sent back to Africa.
Fucking morons.

Tyrant

I'm posting this image on pol for the first time.

nigger loving faggot, hope him, Grant and Sherman are sucking nigger demon cock in hell.

nigga whats the TL;DR?

Greatest US president bar none. Very few men could have succeeded in the position he was put.

The (((South))) was a wicked society that needed to be stamped out.

Skilled politician, gifted orator as well as an effective war time leader.

Corrupt big government cuck.

>irrational Celts

On what fucking planet would turning an army of feral niggers loose been "rational?"

A rational approach to solving the Negro problem would have been building the technology to transport them to knackers' yards.

meek faggot who killed a bunch of whites so he and his (((northern))) buddies could keep their shekels and industries afloat. then after all that he couldnt even be bothered to deport the niggers back, he got knocked off by some sissy boy actor.

hilarious

filename

>(((South)))

My sides.

The Northern Merchants signed Dixie's death warrant because the South told them to go back to their father the devil and take their usury and their tariffs with them.

Killed by a kike who didn't want him to send the niggers back to Africa

FYI kikes have been kiking us for at least 70000 years

antichrist manifestation. waged an illegal war by executive orders to prevent the lawful secession of a redpilled peoples right to self determination.

Don't mind me, burgers. I'm just lurking here trying to put the pieces together. Frankly, I'm confused af.

Wouldn't be surprised if the kikes sunk Atlantis off into the middle of the ocean and reset all of society

>mfw his real name is Abraham Lincowitz

Based, would've solved the demographic problem by sending Africans back to Africa but (((they))) had other ideas

The South was a feudal society ruled by a small privileged heriditary aristocratic elite. The majority of the white population were poor farmers on shit land with no power. Although slavery was the indisputable primary cause, Southern aristocrats did chimp out about excise taxes levied on their luxury European imports. However, the sole reason for secession was slavery.

The north on the other hand was the society of the free common man.

If his plan to repatriate slaves to Africa went through imagine what this country would be like today.

I get some comfort when I read about his struggle with depression. Very likely had bipolar disorder.

People had to take away all the sharp objects away from his living area in fear that he would commit suicide. One of the most important sad men of all time.

Had an awkward sense of humor and was pretty much a robot all his life. Spent a lot of time with prostitutes in brothels during his younger years.

(((Southerner)))

Isn't it convenient that these presidential assassinations happen at the perfect moment, benefiting (((them))) in the long run, and the assassin is almost always immediately killed before being interrogated? See Kennedy

An honest person who didn't realize the failures they made until very shortly before they died. Someone with a sincere attempt to improve the country who ultimately has failed us so miserably that we have lost the fourteen words, Fraternal orders and benefit clubs providing better health coverage than insurance for the times and freedom from central banks.
I do not blame him, but I pitty his folly.

good list...saved.

he was a great leader but fought on the wrong side and was a hypocrite therefore he is a cuck

The fuck are you talking about? Lincoln was talking about citizenship, voting rights, etc. for freed slaves when he was assassinated, not forced deportation for all of them.

Lincoln deserved to die with his war.

People of color: all Republicans are racist!!!

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, and freed the slaves. You know he got a lil bit of that black pussy

It's his fucking fault we can't have pregnant Anne Frank. And his war killed half of the men in my family.

Fuck you Lincoln

probably the most complex, and most studied event in our nation's history....tons of jewery and historical revisionism....the effects of this war are still felt today and have honestly put us on course for destruction....

On the one hand, he despised the constitution, but on the other his administration had the mercy to pardon and reconcile the southern fighters as opposed to executing them. I'm torn on several fronts regarding his presidency. I think his preservation of the Union was, in the end, the better outcome, though I wish it came with much less of a long term cost due to his.policies made in pursuit of that.

Tell me more about this picture...

I'm a guy that rolls his eyes at the rebel flag but I still despise Lincoln

Memes aside, Lincoln actually was a better wartime leader than Davis. Although part of Davis' problem stemmed from the fact he had very little actual power, not incompetence.

I also do have a modicum of appreciation for Lincoln-themed Americana.

He was right about slavery, but ended up fighting a war he didn't want to keep the union together. It wasn't really his fault, he got put in that position simply by being elected. Maybe it would have been better if he had never been president and they had kicked the can down the road a little while longer on the slavery question. Maybe he should have simply resigned from office when the south succeeded, and they should have done everything possible to prevent the war, but who knows.

because le nigger lolololopl XDDDD who isn't le nigger because le shitposting autistic faget nigger le ate my le KFC turducken fried watermelon and I le shot him and ate his nigger ass XDD!!!!!!!! because nigger!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger le who doesnt le hate le nigger because theyre le niggers le XDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

user, if you have a point to make, ESPECIALLY one that is not already commonly accepted on Sup Forums, you should really try to make it in a rational manner, rather than ironic shitposting. You're not changing anyone's mind that way.

A+

he made a big problem worse

le shit post shitpost le shitty post XDDDDD!!!!!!

>abraham

he was clearly a kike, or at least a cryptokike

this is because lincoln assumed the powers of dictator whereas davis remained a president.

>the effects of this war are still felt today and have honestly put us on course for destruction....

This. The Civil Wa both broke America free from the grip of the century-long question of slavery but also left a wound in the American psyche that never completely healed. It paved the way for America's future while at the same time forever chaining it to the past.

No doubt when the next one eventually occurs, be it a year from now or 100 years from now, people will point to the first Civil War as its origins.

TL;DR the Civil War cast a long shadow in its wake and we're still living in it.

If Breckenridge and the rest of the southern democrats had supported Douglass, they could have had their country without a war.

He was a jew, there are book written about how much he loved them. The civil war was manufactured from both sides. Lincoln also probably faked his death. Read his assassination story and tell me if you buy it, cuz I don't.

Literally did nothing wrong. Confederates were filthy traitors bankrolled by the Eternal Anglo. Would have deported the ex-slaves to Central America had he not been assassinated.

>be LITERALLY DRUMPFFF
>South goes full autistic mode and immediately begins seceding after you’re elected
>before DRUMPFFF is even in office half the South has left
>South demands control of government forts
>you tell them to fuck off, it’s your land
>South attacks your shit without warning and forces your soldiers to surrender
>you mobilize to counterattack
>4 years later
>South in fucking ruins, planted class but lasted eternally, Union restored
>160 years later
>stupid faggots like (you) complain that the North started it

absolutely epic

this shit is the absolute equivalent of

>want civil war to start
>being on the nogunz side

The American Civil War has always read like a Greek or Shakespearean tragedy to me. From the failure of the Founding Fathers to resolve the question of slavery and sew the seeds for division. To the foolhardiness of men like John Brown and Preston Brooks whose actions led America on the road to war. To how the men so jovially marched off to war, not realizing the disaster that awaited them. To how families turned were torn apart as towns, counties, whole states turned on one another. To how whole rivers ran red with the blood of Union and Confederate soldiers. To its apocalyptic conclusion with the last stand of the Confederacy at Appomattox and Lincoln's killing at Ford's Theater.

Worst of all is how it left a wound in the American psyche that never healed. Even 150 years after its conclusion, the Civil War still inspires the most guttural hatred and contempt in people, North and South, black and white. It is the loose fabric that threatens to pull our country apart and no doubt it will eventually succeed. And that we have ever accomplished, all that we are, will be undone in a cataclysm more terrible than the last one. We traded one slavery for another.

If I could use a musical score to describe how I felt about the Civil War, it would be Battle of the Heroes by John Williams. A fiery, apocalyptic, and tragic fight to the death.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixjd_GvNRu8

Honored his oath to defend the constitution even if it meant ignoring the constitution.

>falling for this meme
>Davis constantly screaming at Zebulon Vance and the other radicals because they were constantly taking advantage of the confederate nature of the government and refusing to contribute to the war effort
>Davis micromanaging every aspect of the war effort
>the Confederate government, under Davis’ direction, increasingly controlling and regulating economic production and industries

please just off yourself

Weird af picture deserves weird af response

>Weird af

How so?

I get that there's people with preggo fetishs but preggo anne frank? just...why??

You don't know about the copypasta?

Ok I get pregnancy fetish, it's an indication of fertility but why Anne Frank? She's really not attractive at all.

kek - nothing in your post about lincoln suspending writ of habeus corpus in northern states, sending troops to smash the presses of northern state newspapers that printed articles questioning the legality of lincolns war, replacing duly elected democrat politicians in the northern states with his republican (((marxists))) puppets, etc., etc., et al. lincoln was a tyrant and got what was coming to him 5 years too late. kys

>why Anne Frank

It's the one thing she never got to experience I guess. She also wrote a lot about pregnancy and birth in her diary. Those entries made made my time in class, uncomfortable to say the least.

That and idea of a nine month pregnant Anne Frank being rescued by/having a romantic tryst with a Confederate soldier makes me hard. And not just because it would increase Stormfag and Yankee butthurt by 1861% (which is doing God's work).

>She's really not attractive at all.

I always found her quite pretty.

>She also wrote a lot about pregnancy and birth in her diary.
Ohhhh that explains a lot, I never read her diary.
>I always found her quite pretty.
Meh to each their own I guess

Ugh

He had good intentions, like really good intentions. It's a shame that Black's have neglected their freedom and became such pieces of shit(overall).