STOP EATING MEAT & SUPPORTING MISOGINY

If you eat meat you are sexist and anti-feminist.
“hegemonic masculinity implies an imperative to eat meat” “Refusing meat presents opportunities, in each social interaction, for the binary to be called into question" A vegan diet isn't just a lifestyle choice, but a feminist act. THIS IS ACCORDING TO A PROFESSOR AT STATE UNIVERSITY - So please STOP supporting meat-masculinity and go vegan NOW!!

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0966369X.2017.1395822?journalCode=cgpc20

Nah

I loathe this world

meat kills your arteries with cholesterol, that's why you don't eat it.
burgerland wants heart attacks with their diabetes

And off to the butcher I go!

Kek. Just got half a beef, grass fed organic Angus. Picking up from the butcher's after its done hanging.

How did we get to this point? when did everything go so wrong? what the fuck happened

now i'll eat more meat

>tfw there's hardly a meal in the balkans that doesn't contain meat
These vegan cunts would fucking starve over here.

WHy are you quoting what some dumb cuck SoyBoi penn state prof said? Like no one cares my dude

>meat masculinity nexus
What the fuck? I just want to reduce animal suffering I'm not a fucking feminist. Stop trying to wedge veganism into current left/right politics, it's a separate issue

I just ate a 20 oz steak, because Fuck You.

It's the jewish modus operandi - everything must be politicized in order to fracture the society on every possible front.
You can't even listen to a band anymore without first agreeing with their opinions on immigration, and you thought veganism will dodge the bullet?

That shit looks delicious.

shut up, people just really have nothing to hate these days so they have to find the stupidest shit

Purge all vegans.

Sup Forums is unimpressed by your (((reverse psychology)))

The faggot is strong with this one...

red meat -> testosterone

be wary of jewish tricks

good

red meat is full of estrogen you oven dodging kike. cant believe Sup Forums still falls for the meatjew