Idle Activities

How does Pripara manage to go unnoticed by Sup Forums despite being so popular in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Iyashikei
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-10/bandai-namco-pictures-studio-plans-original-projects/.110823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone here is "too cool" for children's shows despite several shonen jump series and "little girls eating tea and cake shows" being discussed here all the time

It's had ongoing threads for its entire run so I don't know what you mean by that.

Because Sup Forums has shit taste, why else? Also please don't use a picture that has YOI in it as the OP, it may attract unwanted attention.

I want to fuck Lala.

Me too dude.

Sup Forums only watches mature shows for mature persons such as theirselves

It won't, they already had a thread with that poll in the OP.

>Sup Forums is too mature to watch shows for little girls
>/ai/ is too mature to watch seasonal 'otakubaits'

>/ai/
Never heard of it.

But I watch both.

gross

Feels good being an idort.

I watch literally every show airing because I'm not a casual scrub

Same tbhdesu

I pick up almost everything at the start of the season unless it's something I'll obviously not like, but some of it usually loses my interest and I never finish it. I was especially bad about this last season because almost everything seemed to get worse as it went on, I still have some shows where I've only got the final episode left but just don't have enough drive to finish them like Flip Flappers.

FlippyFlappy was the best anime of the year, maybe of the decade so far, until the plot kicked in and ruined everything.

good kids' shows>good pretentious shows=good otakubait shows>normal kids' shows>normal pretentious shows>normal otakubait shows>shit

I wouldn't go that far even with the early episodes, but it definitely went down in quality as it went on. The last really fun episode was the Sentai one. I never really got attached to any of the characters besides Yayaka, and when the plot kicked in I just ended up disliking the rest of the cast even more.

Holy shit Non is cute. I mean, I knew that already, but damn.

Falulusugar when?

What are you reading, the second volume of the Ciao PriPara manga? I'll be picking that up shortly.

Is the manga much more bold than the show?

Don't forget to vote.

I hope it makes a difference.

Good man. She was in 10th during the mid way rankings so it's not an impossible fight!

Non, i found that imagen in 2chan and i was intrigued by it

>2 years going strong
Truly the oldest /ai/dle meme

it's easy to keep up since i don't do anything

I see.

lophie

Wew.

Where's F-kun when you need him?

With Train-kun, in my basement.

I knew he'd be old news by 2017.

You can keep F-kun there, but let Train-kun out.

I know of PriPara but had no interest in watching if after the first episode.

That said, it seems to be doing much better than it's sister franchise WUG.

What went right?

Sorry, I can't bring myself to separate them.

It was preceded by Pretty Rhythm I guess.

>WUG
Wasn't that a flop?

When will Aikatsu be popular again?

When Koharu returns.

When people get good taste

He said popular, not kill.

>Whew, done with our morning work!
>We can finally take a rest.
>Good job guys.
>Hah~ ...I'm can't see Koharu-chan in a kimono even though it's the long-awaited New Years.
>(Sigh...)
>Asahi, you're saying that stuff again?
>Like I said, Subaru-kun!
>(peek)
>It's important to be exhilarated by love!
>YOU'RE fine since you were able to see Yume-chan wearing a kimono.
>Wh—

>Why did you bring her up!?
>You like Yume-chan don't you.
>Hah!? What do you mean!?
>[A] It's obvious.
>[N] It is.
>You too Kanata-kun, don't sleep when we talk love!!
>(yank)
>Guwah!
>Is there anyone you're interested in, Kanata-kun?
>Not really...
>Isn't that the kind of thing you'd say when you're in love?
>It's also important to experience things that aren't love...
>(Sleepy...)

>How about Nozomu-kun?
>I would say the princesses my fans are are like my lovers?
>Don't bother with such a textbook answer~
>But I definitely find it fun and heart-racing when I meet all my fans?
>I mean that may be true, but...
>Anyway, I'm jealous of you, Subaru-kun.
>You're so persistent...
>I'm also happy to be here with all of you.

... was this in colour in the original magazine, or did someone do it specially?

>(chatter chatter)
>So loud...
>(glance)

>Subaru-kyun

Koharu leaving made Stars so much better

I don't agree with this opinion, please stop having it!

It's still around and it was mildly successful.

We need F-kun around to remind idiots like OP to shut up.

I blame degener/a/cy. If it hasn't ruined something, it sure is threatening to at the very least.
I actually don't blame Decade, I doubt this one is his fault.

>We need F-kun around
No.

Too many episodes to sub perhaps?

No simulcast that can get ripped?

ATSCUTIE

Juri was the only good thing out of Akari's generation.

I liked Rin too

So did Madoka.

I need to pshuuu but I can't

For a general about bright and happy shows, /ai/ has become really dreary and mean.

Someone pls explain me this meme.

This character in pripara called sophie needs to eat...

psshuuuu

Has Yume finally fucked Rola?

>general
There's no such thing here officer.

Maybe I just need to watch pripara.

It's a legit question, nobody watches Youkai Watch but it is acknowledged as something equally big as Pokemon, on the other side whenever a seiyu-idol conversation is started they will mention Minami Tanaka and Reina Ueda and list their multiple roles, but always and without fail exclude Pripara from those lists. It throws me off because they're usually seiyufags who follow thier blogs religiously and know japanese to some extent, they surely came across PR or PP at some point, enough to left an impression on them, but no.
There's also that other audience, "idolshit" watchers, who have only watched IM@S, LL and sometimes less popular series like WUG or Locodol, it's easy to guess multiple reasons as to why they wouldn't know about Aikatsu, PR, PP or even older shows; they're novices, but as ignorant as they are they would be reminded of their level thanks to seiyufags, and their next logical step would be to search for more obscure shows so they could be even more elitists. At that point it wouldn't be hard for them to find these shows, if you search "Top 10 Idol Anime" you'll find that every damn list has them, hell they don't even need to search it if they follow shit news sites like ANN, where there's an editor shilling Pripara.

No, but Mahiru will.

That's fine too.

Pokémon has Youkai too. They only don't call them Youkai.

So in a way Pokémon is a more general variant of Youkai-watch-like stuff.

Also more general than Digimon because Ash is not trapped in a different world, just minding his own Business.

Say /ai/. How do you feel about Iyashikei?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Iyashikei

>where there's an editor shilling Pripara
What's this now?

I thought it was pretty funny to see people in Idol Jihen threads going "Wow, so their idol powers can literally make auras? What a cool idea"

You dumb basketball peasant you wasted you votes. She's not gonna be top eight.

I like iyashikei works, but it also has to be mono no aware for it to give me that...melting? relaxed feeling.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-10/bandai-namco-pictures-studio-plans-original-projects/.110823
Hmm.

>Brave Beats
Still not over it being cut short.

I miss the modern girls.

I plan to watch it, eventually.

Hopefully they will make a new Mahou Shoujo franchise.

Precure needs a real competitor, and one more mahou shoujo won't hurt anyone.

I've watched one episode of Aikatsu and PriPara and found it didn't particularly interest me.

As for why I remember Minami and Reina, it's because they have an excellent gay chemistry in Hanayamata.

>mono no aware
I have no idea what that means even after reading the wikipedia page.

Time moves on and stuff changes?

stop making shitty generals about your child anime, you pedophile pieces of shit.

Come to think, I never liked PriPara and Aikatsu because I thought the concepts were stupid. Idols wearing hard light costumes for concerts when they don't seem to be wearing normal clothes outside of VR? Sounds stupid.

At the same time though, I think Idol Jihen is amazing for it's incredibly silly plot (Only Idols can save Japan from corruption) and the vote-winning Idol Aura. If only Shillary had an Idol Aura.

We don't talk enough about how fucking amazing Gaaromageddon are.

Does anyone else confuse aroma and garuru? They sound so similar

Is it finally happening?!

>It refers to the bittersweet feeling of seeing things change.
I suppose.