Boogie close to being an hero

>As soon as boogie starts to lose weight with moderate success, she wants to leave him instead of helping him make it

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trump Curse
youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Qy4oMiVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat ass looking for more sympathy and attention for his woe as me problems. What's fucking new

>that projection

Why are so many people so invested in e-celebs?

loose skin must be flopping over his fupa now from all the weight loss, still cant see his own dick

Excellent, time to finish him.

I've had problems with depression my entire life, this fat piece of shit is a goddam degenerate coward, his death will only serve society for the better.

Hahaha!

Most people's lives are pretty boring

Why doesn't the fat pig just take a few days of of the internet

>person who spent their entire life being lazy and procrastinating instead of creating and maintaining discipline is now on the brink of death due to obesity related illnesses
>relevant

poor guy, who is he ?

What hit video?

>80% marriages fail because of it
yeah pull a statistic out of your ass & blame it on the surgery boogie.. whatever makes you feel better

Tell me about it shit. Every day is a chore.

>im not manipulative
>but here i am manipulating you
>i never aged mentally past 9

destiny is one of the greatest minds of our generation stfu

>oh no I'm depressed XD
>Well fans if I start eating fast food again I'll not want to XD myself XD
>Now you can't criticize me for bloating up again
>Gib money for insulin

>MrMetokur is politics.
He is here for the bantz and that is it.

we must bully him user i want him to fail

spare me the not your army,you and i both know it would be funny if he piled on all the weight again and appeared naked on camera eating a jar of mayo crying l

maybe she had a fat fetish. that happens all the time in reverse. guy has a thing for fatties - marries fat chick - she starts to loose weight and he leaves her because he can't get a boner anymore. that being said, I'm happy for people who loose weight. good for them.

Anyone want to make a wager when he ruptures his stomach? I say in under a month.

K I L L
Y O U R
D I S G U S T I N G L Y
M OR B I D L Y
O B E S E
S E L F,
Y O U
W A S T E
O F
S P A C E,
F O O D
A N D
O X Y G E N

I-I was just scared. Scared that you would leave me now that you are becoming so fit... so handsome. I didn't want to be hurt again. I've been hurt so many times before that I ran away before it could happen again. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'm only holding you back anyways. I don't know why you love me. I don't deserve you. You're such a great person. I hope you can forgive me. I need someone to cry to right now. I need my man back. Baby?

Jesus Christ, asking the internet to be nice to you is just asking to be spat on.

Boogie, just log the fuck off for a few days. Seriously, it'll do you so much good.

give it 2 weeks tops

This is pretty fucking typical. I saw this happen more than once on that show "My Big Fat Fabulous Life".

(Don't ask why I was watching. Was confined to bed after a surgery and had to watch TV for a week straight.)

his wife fucked a nigger and hes too much of a bitch to do anything about it and he uses the peer pressure of his fanbase to keep her living with him under the guise of "you cant leave me i need help" fucking disgusting

>worship retard manlet
I dunno what's worse, Destiny or his dick riding fan-base.

I've been out of the loop, when did he get cucked?

>typical emotional abuser who exploits 'feelings' to make other people feel bad
>people still buy it

I know he's fucking lying because my friend killed himself and it came out of fucking nowhere because depressed people don't whine about it on the internet. Fuck this fat piece of shit.

He's a product. He's turned himself into a brand, and it cleverly plays on people's pity. It also plays on people's sense of ostracization due to their own similar flaws (geeky, fat, ugly, loser, shut-in). They feel like if he can 'make it', then there's hope for them. And if such an incredible loser can be lifted up to 'stardom', then they can live through him vicariously.

So when he does this shit, he's pulling at the same psychological strings he's always pulled on. "I'm mentally ill", "I'm at the tipping point, I'm so fragile", blah blah - it's all about flipping that same switch in his fan base's heads. He's milked that shit for years now.

Also, obligatory: "That's Boogie2988, a youtube vlogger. He's actually a really great guy. Check out his youtube channel"

Maybe. That's the curse of having a body type fetish.

Just remind him how he'll never be able to indulge in food again. Food was his crutch in life (obviously) , his greatest source of comfort and now in his darkest hour he can't even find comfort or solace in a hot meal. It will break him.

does this include alex jones?

bimbo thought she was gonna get that life insurance, now she'll settle for that alimony.

fuck. With not being able to devour food, he has shifted his hunger towards pity and human emotion.

Hope the fat fuck dies desu

Oh no evil Trump is finally killing him just like he said would happen

she said that she was gonna leave him after the surgery prior to the surgery, dont know how he didnt prepare himself for it being real. what an idiot

lol hopefully he dies

PLEASE BE KIND. THANKS.

Manipulative cunt.

kek

Not Sup Forums.

Is he actually killing himself? I thought "Oh poor guy" the first time but honestly dont give a shit about him anymore

Reap what you sow. His attitude is bad.

Ehh, I'm not that much of an asshole to say anything mean about him, but.

He should of seen it coming.

This guy is such an emotionally manipulative POS. I guess he has taken a hit on the ad revenue and has to keep the sympathy gravy train coming, now that he is slowly losing the pitiful obese depressed guy card.

what did he even mean by this? btw, he was cucked years ago by his wifes "best nigger friend"

she ran away with a black man too, kek

nice quads

he got cucked by a nignog during his bypass a "friend" of his lol

fat people need to shut the fuck up about their fucking weight. worst thing is when a girl gets fat...and the first thing she wants to talk about is..."ohh, I'm on this new diet. I gained some weight over the holidays. I'm running again, bla bla."

fat people know that everyone who sees them instantly thinks..."that person is a fat fucker"...so they talk about their fatness before you can even silently judge them.

fucking fatasses

Truly the next trump curse victim

Good get

>an hero
fucking burgers man

fucking newfags

Slide thread.

SAGE.

You take Jim off that list right now you fag, the rest can stay.

Don't mean to sound patronizing, but have you tried searching for a passion of some sort? An instrument, learning a language, lifting, etc. I keep myself very entertained by making board games.

>leaf
>newfag
you're in a for a rough ride

TRUMP CURSE IS REAL

He's implying he's gonna be the next surpeme gentlemen for killing himself /others

>hey guys don't bash me I'm going through some shit i wanna die im broke BUT DONT BASH NO BULLY PLS
Fuck fatties

fuck off leaf

>This
Depressed people tend to shut themselves in or give an outward appearance that everything is alright. I'f he cut off his internet for a week or two It'd be more believable that he is depressed and not an attention whoring whale.

I knew it! It was feederism all along!

That's not the origin

This fat bastard is no different than his coal burning "wife".

Manipulative fat bastard. Sorry ass.

The second you call them out their horns show.

i want to push him over the edge but i don't have a forklift.

Reminder that this fucking baby constant victim is in his 40s.

Who would want to stay with someone who constantly tells thousands of people very personal things about you and your relationship?
Fuck him.

>life has taken a dark turn

What an interesting way to say his wife is banging a nigger

sometimes it's not that easy.

>:)

Newest of fags

You better be joking, snownigger.

>being too new to know a meme
its always a leaf

this is the kind of face that could get girls guys
he will be fine

It could be that or it could be that she finally got fed up. Apparently he would constantly complain about her and divulge intimate information about her and their marriage to his twitch viewers. Guy is an asshole.

Now we know who the Feeder was.

Boogies wife preyed on his insecurities and disgusting habits and fed him. She fed him more and more until he needed surgery to keep from imploding into a neutron star.

I always say. Find a really disgusting person. Are they married? Do they have a girlfriend? That person. Their partner. Is just as disgusting as they are.

You ARE who you date. Who is Boogie married to? Someone just as revolting as he is.

I have no sympathy. Only disgust.

more than likely the wife has Munchausen syndrome by proxy
the really obese-to-the-point-where they can't get up an walk around people always has a caregiver that brings them food and enables their addiction
if it turns out she's not going to be able to kill her subject ten her interest in it is gone and the relationship dissolves

Do it fatso, reach for those crunchy chippies, fizzy drinkies, and crispy tendies from Wendy's. Eat till you pop and die, tubby. Fuck I hate you boogie. Trump curse got you good.

A very wise nigger once said
"Nigga how is cyber bullying real? Just walk away from the screen"

That was a joke about how 80% of marriages fail because of divorce. Learn to read.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trump Curse

it literally fucking is. change your mindset, develop discipline and will power, and change your life. all of your problems may not be self imposed, but a lot of them are, and ALL of them can be change by YOU. stop saying "poor me" and start saying "fuck you". never stop pushing user

Wasn't it obvious from the beginning?

>But lmao man you're so insecure and beta, there's nothing wrong with your wife sitting on another mans lap

Boogie should have never listened to reddit

GUYS I'm 50 pounds overweight. How do I drop it quickly. I feel awful but I can't seem to motivate myself to workout, tips?

He should just kill himself.

Don't need to work out, just eat keto.

>>/sig/

> hit video
> didn't watch it

It's not a hit video. Jeremy has been nothing but nice. youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Qy4oMiVo

my fucking sides

Everyone should be creating twitter accounts to tell him to kill himself for being such a fat fuck. I hate this whiney fat fuck and all of his fat fuck fans who harass anyone who calls him a fat fuck.

the funny thing is the black guy is gay lmao

>Manipulative

How many times can one be a victim? Jesus the pitty is so weak and disgusting.Can only cry wolf so many times.

Fatty just called out Sup Forums on his stream

Make him pay

You can't help who you are attracted to. She likes him fat not skinny.