TFW you can't find a way to believe that we'll turn the tide and win our civilization back from the grips of evil

>TFW you can't find a way to believe that we'll turn the tide and win our civilization back from the grips of evil

All my friends think that self-castrating trannies are great and black people are cuddly teddy bears who only rape and murder because white people force them to. My best friends try to force while guilt on me. I can't meet a woman who doesn't think that open relationships are the best way to go. how can I go on?

C-can we have a m-morale thread plz?

What do you do to give yourself hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,minorities-in-rotherham-suffering-deprivation-disadvantage-and-intimidation_24795.htm
vivatropical.com/mexico/where-do-mexicos-1-million-u-s-expats-live/
upliftconnect.com/living-in-the-kali-yuga/
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hold the hope that I might survive the nuclear flashes to become a great warlord of the afterscape.

Find a hobby or something you like doing. Something to focus on will give you the strength to not blackpill

False. I have many rewarding hobbies, two of which are overwhelmingly social (they involve regular public speaking) and I fall deeper into the void every day.

California?

I know how you feel, user, these sorts of thoughts plague my mind daily and it hurts the most knowing due to mass propaganda campaigns and mass censorship campaigns my ideas are treated like disposable trash. Never considered, never known, or even ever understood, leading me into a state of loneliness in which only a board that posts cartoon frogs for fun can make me feel anything.

only fire will cleanse

See the Charlottesville Redpill Thread

Optimism: reality is black people are still the ones destroying themselves.

get new friends

>All my friends think ...
OP, get better friends. You are probably the smartest person in the room. Get into a better room. Even if it means moving to a different county.

We've known this for a long time user. Who cares.

You came here wanting to know the truth, and you've found it. You've found the truth to everything you've ever truly chosen to seek through the dark recesses of History's knowledge. You asked for the truth. We have given you the truth.

You didn't ask for change. We have not given you change.

I live for the experience. Life is more than just politics.

That's hypnotic. Holy shit.

Do not help your enemies by being "friends" with them... Keep yourself safe user. Go to the gym and get fit, get a rifle and know how to shoot it. Get ammo and have canned food to keep you for a while. Shit's going to get heavy real soon my man.... be ready.

take the robo pill OP

What did you want from this? The red pills aren't meant to be easy to swallow but they are what they are. You'd rather lie to yourself instead? There's still the possibility of that on lots of issues if you just close your browser and never come back to this website.

There is no escape, there is no respite, there is no hope

Dude, best one I've seen. This is amazing.

just an add on: 30 days worth of canned goods and water, minimum. The minimum for water is 3 gallons per day per person multiplied by how may days you want to store for

This guy is right,just don't go overboard with it.

Get the fuck out of the city and back into real society. Find yourself a girl maybe three years younger so you can have an ever so slight ability to be the knowledgeable one that she turns to for advice and slowly begin telling her the ways of the media until she begins to see through it. It is a long process, but you just might get some good Waifu material out of it.

Never give up. No surrender. Hail victory. You will find your way

Fine here's your morale faggot: take the black pill.
Unironically, realizing that everything is completely and utterly meaningless is the path to true freedom. You are no more significant than an ant.
You're actions and disires have no inherent meaning unless you give them meaning. Decide what you value and strive towards it regardless of whether or not you can change the outcome.

What gives me hope? See pic related

They'll go down then

I honestly can't fathom how people live without this hourly reminder. I literally always keep in the back of my mind that I am an insignificant speckle in an endless dimension.

rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,minorities-in-rotherham-suffering-deprivation-disadvantage-and-intimidation_24795.htm

Listen to the Words of the Horned God,
Who was of old called among men:
Adonis, Tammuz, Dianus, Herne,
Bran, Beli, Lugh, Gwyn,
Dionysus, Osiris, Cernunnos, Pan,
And by many other Names.

O Secret of Secrets,
That art hidden in the being of all that lives,
Not Thee do we adore,
For That which adoreth is also Thou.
Thou art That, and That am I.

I am the Flame that burns in the heart of every being,
And in the core of every Star.
I am Life, and the Giver of Life,
Yet therefore is the Knowledge of Me
The Knowledge of Death and Resurrection.

I am alone, the Lord within ourselves,
Whose Name is Mystery of Mysteries.
I am the Horned God.

I am the Lord of the Universe,
The Father of all living,
The All-Devourer and the All-Begetter.

I am He Whose Seed lies strewn
As glittering Gems across velvet darkness
Within the Womb of the Mother.

I am the Lord of the Shadows
In the darkness of the Underworld,
For I am the Midnight Sun.

I am the Light of the Stars,
And the Spark of the Spirit Eternal,
For I am the God Within.

I am the Horned Leader of the Hosts of Air,
The Leader of the Wild Hunt,
The Judge of Gods and of Men.

I am the Hidden God,
Who ever yet remains,
For I dwell within the secret seed.

I am the seed of grain,
I am the seed of flesh,
I am the Seed of the Stars.

I am the Lord of the Heights,
I am the Lord of the Depths,
God of forest, of flock, and of field.

I am the Hunter and Hunted,
I am the wolf and the Shepherd,
I am the vine and the grain.

I am a Guiding Star above you,
I am a bright Flame before you,
I am a smooth Path beneath you.

I am the Light of Life.
I am the Flame of Love.
I am the Horned God!

Will you give us change? Show us how to get the change we desire.

austist

That doesn't have to be a bad thing user. Just because everything has to end eventually doesn't make certain things more preferable to others. The difference between snuffing out the flame and letting it burn out.
There is only one outcome, but your actions can still hold value to yourself and others around you.

did he died?

Nope

There can be no hope in this hell. No hope at all.

>temporary value
I guess it's all down to motivation to achieve, basically brain chemistry. Get rid of some of the dopamine sources in your life and there is your motivation to achieve.

Art-pilepsy

I do not know if we'll win.
I do not need to know if we'll win.
All I need to do is try.

>What do you do to give yourself hope?
The answer is the same as ever.
Anime titties.

>All my friends think that self-castrating trannies are great and black people are cuddly teddy bears who only rape and murder because white people force them to. My best friends try to force while guilt on me. I can't meet a woman who doesn't think that open relationships are the best way to go. how can I go on?
My culture doesn't have those problems.

Sometimes you have to stand alone.

But you must stand.

Change starts with men of conviction and integrity the sheep will follow.

I laugh at those people because I know they are sabotaging themselves. I don't say anything because I find it amusing to watch stupid people destroy themselves. Sometimes I even give them bad advice, in as sincere a tone as I can muster, to watch them self-implode faster. It makes me happy to watch stupid people suffer.

All you have are massive criminal cartels, prolific pedophilia and a huge underclass of shit tier people.
It's paradise.

Turn to religion

>All I watch is Faux News
Yeah, no wonder why Mexico is a paradise for gringos expats. They sure enjoy their share of that.
vivatropical.com/mexico/where-do-mexicos-1-million-u-s-expats-live/

You want white pill?
or the whitest pill?

>white expats are living the life of your average mexifat
>this won't cause any envy or frustration whatsoever
hmmm

Duh. How'd you guess? Was it the open relationships?

I live at ground zero. Maybe 3 miles from ground zero.

gibs me dat titanium hwite pill user

>get new friends
I tried. They're almost all like this.
>you didn't ask for change
did so.

>>this won't cause any envy or frustration whatsoever
Not really, the reason they stay is because we're friendlier than in their home countries. Plus they help the economy.

Fun Fact: One of my cousins (F) is married to a French (M?) and they decided to stay in MX. Already had two girls. Makes you wonder.

Life is a joke OP, you can take it seriously all the time or you can laugh at it. We literally memed a reality TV star into the presidency, what more could you ask for? Go watch the video they stickied after election night, that always makes me feel better

Death isn't much fun.

Life is better, even when you think it's bad.

I would still rather not live in your "culture"

Quit being a Beta faggot and work on yourself. I can tell you don't even lift. Also, stop smoking weed and cigarettes. Do some no-fap(I had to do no-chan at the same time because of all the sweet anime tiddies). Go to church even if you don't believe in god(there are tons of sweet milkies at church and most of them aren't overly used whores). Do volunteer work in your community(don't do this in ethnic neighbor hoods though, but focus instead on only helping white people).

The truth always prevails, user.

Strong men make good times. Good times make weak men. Weak men make hard times. Hard times make strong men.
Become strong.

Cool. Keep bitching about yours on 4chins like the faggot you are.
That'll show them

I did. I am tight with the one true unnameable god. Though I still sin, every moment I live belongs to holiness and I seek to become perfect and the cleanse the Earth of filth.

I want the faith pill. The one that lets me feel like things can turn around.

Of course an EUfag would say this.

>What do you do to give yourself hope?
I am making plans to run for federal office.

OK ese, you tell thee greengos how to leev some more ok?

Assuming you're young, find a qute in the church. Make sure she has some good morals first(so she isn't some used whore)

Shit nigger, what are you doing? I'm fluent in both Spanish & English and I have no idea what the fuck are you talking about.
Perhaps I need to be less educated to get it...

their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.
Corinthians 3:13

Yeah, that's really nice and all but how am I supposed to trust that it will come to pass? Biblical prophecy is just so much mysticism -- it can be interpreted as having come true or not depending on whether or not you want it to be true.

I'm sure the illegals you have are either beaners born in the US, going back to la familia, or they are expats who do nothing but boost your economy by going to your sister's donkey shows.

>And while some scholars have attempted to tie dates of these cycles to the calendar, yet few agree on when the Kali Yuga will end. For this reason, we must not fall into fatalism (thinking that we are all doomed and there’s nothing we can do about it) or hopelessness, but instead must strengthen our personal practice and act as a light in dark times for those around us that are lost.

>To find peace in peaceful times is no accomplishment, to find peace in the most unpeaceful times is true spiritual attainment!

upliftconnect.com/living-in-the-kali-yuga/

>faith pill
a lot of these libtards are not going to reproduce. Meanwhile, evangelicals are having a litter of conservative children. Whites will shrink as a percentage of the US pop, but conservative whites will grow as a percentage.

Work hard at your life user. Call it mysticism if you wish but God wants you to be successful. Regardless of whether you believe in God, He believes in you. Do your very best and then to better. You know the path you must take and it is not the easy one as you've pointed out that those around you have accepted. Then help others. That is the way.

>He completely ignores the whole gringo expat network in MX
>He has no idea how much they enjoy living in a country where being sick doesn't drive you to bankruptcy
I'm sure you're fucking retarded too. Yet I pity you.

Funny, when I read about all this shit going on I get depressed about the fate of mankind. Then I think about history and all of the shit we have been through, and still managed to come out the other side, often better than before, even though sometimes we have to recede first. I trust God will see his ultimate plan through, despite all the bullshit along the way.

We win in the end user. Never forget that.

Whites behave like an invasive species on a genetical level.
See: mexico and brazil.
More details regarding brazil specifically:
In 1830, 5% of the population was white, 3% indigenous, 92% niggers.
Each of these group was racially "pure"
Genetical mass was consequentially 5-3-92% respectively.
180 years later, white genetical mass in Brazil is 54+% and rising despite lower birth rates and longer cycle all along the line for whites.

How is that possible?
Offspring DNA is a perfect 50% from each of its parents.
However it doesn't inherit a perfect 25% from each of its grandparents as it got randomized in between by the intermediary parent.
Consequentially the child will have anything from 0 to 50% of the DNA of each of its own grand parents (capped at 50% for each pair of grand parents, of course).
In other words, if you were to mix a bunch of niggers and whites at generation 0, the generation 1 after that would be perfect 50-50 black/white, but generation 2 would immidiately see a diffraction occur in its genetical composition (ie: some individuals would be whiter other more niggerish)
Guess which ones of the generation 2 and onward fare the best?
Well, brazil gave you the answer, and it's just the beginning.
Same applies for mexifats (whose native population is essentially regarded as an offshoot of chinkanese).

Tl;dr: introduce whites in a population; fail to practice proper racial hygyene, everybody will become whiter and whiter as time flies by.

Sorry for the atrocious English.

Every expat I've ever known is only interested in Mexistan because you can buy a decent virgin there for a nickel and a box of Oreos. Our healthcare system here might suck, but you're literally a third-world country.

I believe in God, but I don't believe in the bible yet. It's just a religious text. It might be human, self-interested nonsense, it might be satanic demon-channeling, and it might be God's law, but there's no way I can tell yet.

>My friends are realistic and hate Marxism/Post-Modernism
>My girlfriend is a bombshell redhead with triple Ds (libertarian but whatever no one's perfect)
>I make above what my peers make
>I spend my free time engaging and improving myself
>White
My life is great and you can't fix the world without fixing yourself first. I have tremendous hope for my life and country

So you are saying americans are pedos?

Cam i join ur war party dude?

Jesus, why so salty? It's like you expect me to rant over menial shit like that. If your expats are having fun here because they can get a virgin that's not a piece of shit like the women in your so-called "culture", who is the fucking idiot? Seriously. Here's a better bible quote for you.

>After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself. From that day Saul kept David with him and did not let him return home to his family. And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt

You're already a faggot. Just start sucking dick in public like David and let it go.

I'm not going to reproduce. I've had enough experience with women that I could never commit to one under our marriage laws. It's literally signing a document that says she can take everything you own on a whim, even if she beats you, cheats on you, and ruins your life first. I wouldn't put that past any woman at this point. They are not like us; they are just mouthpieces for the needs of their flesh. When it benefits the flesh to betray us, they do. Every time.

>My girlfriend is a bombshell redhead with triple Ds
Why girlfriend and not wife?

>Mexican intellecual

>a country where being sick doesn't drive you to bankruptcy
I have health insurance, diabedo, our lack of universal healthcare is a special way of killing off poorfags (who are mostly niggers anyways). I'm still 100x safer in the US, than if I turn the wrong corner of any shit town in Spicland.

fucking this; what if we lived in some kind of utopia where everything was fine and dandy? how fun would that be?

current timeline best timeline.

Get stoic and watch some Murdoch Murdoch. Vid related,
Metamorphosis --
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Nah, I'm just a chill guy who calls it what I see them.
You guys on the other hand have conqueror's mentality full throttle. If someone has something nice they can't fucking have it because is not yours therefore conflict. Just like any other fucking psycho/sociopath.

So do you want a medal for keeping yourself alive or something?

If we had that, we would create wonder and splendor by creating our dreams every day. We would have adventured and explore new ways of being in the world and make art and laugh with our friends into the wee hours of the morning several times a week instead of several times a year. It would be as interesting as we made it. We don't need decay and pain to have stimulation and aspiration.

Follow the basics and become strong. You sound like you're in a very difficult place in your life but never forget that Christ was able to raise his hand to the usurers and curse the fig tree.

we don't like it when you break into our homes and rape us and rob us, please stop doing that
>wahh you guys are conquering us again
this is literally what mexirapes believe

There is hope for me, at least.

>live in texas
>family is centre-right Mexicans
>gf/soon to be finace is Indian from Trail of Tears state
>literally redpilled, knows that smallpox blankets weren't an understood thing, amongst other things
>forces herself into nuclear family wife role
>can hit a squirrel at 800 yards

The local high school kids literally protested sexuality and trans-friendly rules incorporated by lefty principals

>he thinks he understands human nature
>he thinks that at some point "we'll all just hold hands and get along and sing a song together"
>he thinks one day violence and despair will be truly eradicated from the world
>he thinks we aren't defined by pain and suffering

Can you explain the significance of cursing the fig tree? every time I read that passage, it just sounds like that poor fig was just minding it's own damn business.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ

I'm already planning how I'm going to propose my friend. Not sure how yet but I want to do it right. She's a keeper for sure

>we don't like it when you break into our homes and rape us and rob us,
You mean like you did in during the expansion?
I don't think anyone likes that.
>please stop doing that
All I'm doing is posting, unless you're gonna scream rape at that.

Look to the white parts of the world for the heaven I'm describing. Ancient Rome, current-day Switzerland, rich neighborhoods in the US in places like Massachusetts where there isn't a lot of mixed neighborhoods. It's there to see.

Same here. Where I live isn't that level of shithole (San Diego) but it's still pretty fucking bad. I'm gonna need to move somewhere else once I graduate,

My bloodline wasn't in the Americas until 1920. Am I guilty just because I'm white? The fact that you think so is why you have to go back, or in your case, stay there forever.