JARED KUSHNER WAS RIGHT TO COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA BECAUSE HE DID IT FOR ISRAEL

forward.com/opinion/388867/jared-kushner-was-right-to-collude-with-russia-because-he-did-it-for-israel/

*breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/forward.com/opinion/388867/jared-kushner-was-right-to-collude-with-russia-because-he-did-it-for-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=UDXmif_g7rE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unvis.it/forward.com/opinion/388867/jared-kushner-was-right-to-collude-with-russia-because-he-did-it-for-israel

FUCK OFF SHILL KUSHNER IS /OURGUY/

At least they said it. Fox won't even say "Israel" in discussion about this topic.

>FUCK OFF SHILL KUSHNER IS /OURGUY/

user

Haven't visited this cesspool for several months. Has Sup Forums finally grown out of its cringe-inducing russia-worshipping phase?

Not while Leddit's still here

New to this place, aren't you?

kushner is a fag and this thread is thick with shills

Most MSM outlets aren't either. CNN had omitted it on a TV report.

>Haven't visited this cesspool for several months.
Learn to read, shitstain.

>if I went here for a day, seen something pro-Russian and then left the site for months out of sheer horror then I'm clearly not new here!

Whatever you say, brother.

>Kushner implicated in literally shilling for Israel
>suddenly atomic bomb leaks against Mueller and MSM starting to publicly question the investigation

JEJ MOSSAD AIN'T HAVIN' NONE OF IT

HOLY SHIT

FOR ONCE

FOR ONE FUCKING MOMENT

THEY ACTUALLY ARE THE GREATEST ALLY

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Used to browse a lot until I got fed up with russia- and putin-worship that engulfed this place during and after Trump's campaign.
Anyway, kys. Chances are you're some degenerate straight from sosach.

>sosach
Nah, I don't visit that place. After Sadkov left for Ukraine there wasn't anything fun left in /po/.

>implying Putin hasn't been beloved here since the days of /new/

>suddenly the media is anti Mueller because he got too close to Israel
I can't take it anymore.

>implying (you) didn't come here from reddit two years ago tops

Is this why all the jews and leftists are turning on Mueller? He found out about the Israeli lobby didnĀ“t he?

Probably

Here's /ourjew on Israelgate:
youtube.com/watch?v=UDXmif_g7rE&feature=youtu.be

Are they turning on Mueller? I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to search about that.

Putin doesn't get worshiped, but I don't feel like starting a war with the guy just because he he's a meany. If that was everything necessary to start a war I might as well could start WW3.

Letthemfight.jpg

you had multiple articles questioning his credability from leftwing papers like WP or rightwing jews