Sticking your penis inside of.

w-wouldn't that be dangerous?

explain further

being removed

making alliances with it against the common foe

Femdom.

HYDRO STORM

killing

Testing torture methods, chemical weapons, and ballistic properties of our nations newest firearms

Slaying

Thanks for reminding me about this manga. It's been so long since I read it.

Feeding

Dick biting.

Staking.

We need more Ozaki protagonist in vampire series.

>oh shit yeah a Happiness thread
>not one mention of Happiness

Then post something about Happiness faggot, start some discussion.

Ok, how about that last chapter? We finally got to see Okazaki. Hopefully we get more words next month.

Staking. I'm also partial to burning and decapitating.

>We finally got to see Okazaki
Yes, except he's strapped to a table getting experimented on. We didn't need 5 pages of wobbly drawings

Well, it was interesting at least, Oshimi has a habit of drawing through character POV so it would make sense that a drugged up Okazaki would see wobbly shit. Still, I hope next chapter is more plot focused so it will take me more than a minute to read it, scenes like Yuki's deranged family murders are cool as shit but they have more impact when they are less frequent.

>oshimi shuzo
is this good? i've been turned off by his works since i only read aku no hana. i don't know what it is but i didn't find it too interesting.

>Oshimi has a habit of drawing through character POV

The best instance of this was the end of AnH where we see why Nakamura acts the way she does, because she's completely schizophrenic.

>weird fucking shadows everywhere
>suddenly red
>what are you doing?
Shit sends chills down my spine.

I'm a huge Oshimi fanboy so take what I say with a grain of salt. Happiness is less psychological than his other works plus it has a fair share of action and wtf moments, it's really an enjoyable read. I do think Aku no Hana is a masterpiece though so take that as you will. Try Boku Wa Mari no Naka if you feel like it which I think is also really fucking good.

Time stop molesting.

whoops forgot pic

loving

>pic related

this is one hell of a ride