4000 Sealed Indictments

Just who could be on that list? There aren't 4000 people close to Trump... so is this cleaning the swamp from top to bottom in one fell swoop?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1B_ZhvANgwS65nHCpJWy0plJugbuPWYhW/view
youtube.com/watch?v=GPzvcBFHnI0
pacer.gov/
theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/31/fbi-russian-spy-ring-anna-chapman
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/31/fbi-russian-spy-ring-anna-chapman
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/264532-mccain-challenged-hillary-to-drinking-contest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is 4000 sealed indictments at any given time actually abnormal?

How many are there usually?

I would note that all the screaming from the left wing to shut it down going on about now...

It may be that things are not as they seem.

1000 in the course of a year is the average

I say

Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush, Hillary, Huma, Podestas, Weinstein, Dick Cheyney, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Ben Rhodes, Clapper, Brennan, Holder Lynch

off the top of my head. Prolly a lot of ZOG agents too.

So what are we waiting for? Why let them stack so long?

We've known for months Mueller was /ourguy/

4000 indictments for Sup Forums users

we were warned not to come here after march 15th

To drain the swamp in the most heinous way possible. All at once. Once single strike. A homerun that will reverberate across the world.

This topic was huge like 3-4 weeks ago, and now I'm not hearing it at all anymore. Was it ever confirmed by any legit sources other than Google Docs? Serious question. It seems like Mueller is under fire at the moment, could this affect the indictments or was that somebody else?

But surely, they too, can see the future? What have they even done besides whine and accuse. What is that supposed to make happen?

Show me proof that this is irregular. Also, prove to me there are 4000 sealed CRIMINAL indictments

Watch for anyone saying 'After consideration with my family I have decided that for personal reasons I will not seek re-election'

Who said this? Is there proof? I'm getting concerned about the fact that I completely forgot about this. Sup Forums does not need another scar in its prophecies

The figures have been presented. It's a hell of a lot of indicments. Way~ more than normal.

It's an ms13 bust

>They’re all for lies to the FBI and minor money mishandling

What a fucking waste of time. Mueller needs to fall on his sword for this.

It's Washington. Nothing will happen until after the new year. Everyone is taking vacation. I work in this cesspool. Now, after the New Year, it is fucking game on. Trump even said as much. He wanted the investigation concluded by the end of January. Just in time for the 2018 elections.

drive.google.com/file/d/1B_ZhvANgwS65nHCpJWy0plJugbuPWYhW/view

Page 8 talks about only 500 sealed civil indictments in 2006, for example.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This shoe swap better not be a fucking nothingburger. I will so SO FUCKING PISSED if this isn't explained properly.

Is McCain friends or enemies with Clinton? Could have have pranked us? I genuinely don't know. Was he fucking with us?

My stress levels have peaked as we are approaching Christmas and NOTHING IS FUCKING HAPPENING

Where’s the Trippy gif version of this

>Trump decides to clean the swamp
>knows he will be opposed and jfk'd by kikes if he tries it
>Trump sees desperate dems pushing muh Russia excuses
>idea
>orders Mueller to conduct an investigation under pretense of investigating muh Russia bullahit
>government cooperates with Mueller hoping to get rid of Trump
>Mueller gets dirt on 4000 kike pedos
>swamp drained

It's so obvious

Sup Forums is a tool of the oppressor in current year.
We're a board of peace & contemplation anyway.
Who has gone quiet after their leaders/organisers no longer received their brown envelopes from soros?
Who were baited repeatedly by obvious fed assets this last year?
Who has suddenly found themselves on the wrong side of history?

youtube.com/watch?v=GPzvcBFHnI0

>Hoisted with their own Russia petard

yes this. we were warned

>>linking to Google drive
>>not clicking

Do we actually have evidence that all of the indictments are related to Muellers investigation?

I seriously doubt his team wrote up 4000 indictments.

No, lol.

Remember the Nixon impeachment process? They didn't charge him for orchestrating a breakin or anything, they got him on lying and obstruction.

what evidence is there that Mueller is /ourguy/? Everything currently out there is pointing very strongly that Mueller and his entire team are strongly anti Trump and involved in a soft coup attempt against the President.

I strongly want to believe Mueller is /ourguy/ but i just do not see anything that currently points to that being true.

pacer.gov/

You have to pay to reveal results (its cheap) or you can review the results that have already been posted by others who paid

>tfw you don't make the cut
>never be remembered as one of the 4000 great ones
>board falls the pieces without the 4000 best posters that got put away

Thanks, that's interesting, but 2006 is 10 years ago and while it's strong evidence pointing to a statistical significance, it's never 100%. NEVER 100%. Based purely on the fact that there is 4000 indictments alone + mysterious boot swaps isn't going to convince me that it's related to the swamp and pedophiles. I haven't even confirmed the 4000 indictments on legit sources yet, at least I think I haven't...

sounds like a personal problem

Could someone fill me in here?

clinton

Where is the proof of these indictments?

Where is the proof of how unprecedented it is? Very different numbers have been floating around about how many it's"normal."

Why would we assume this must be party of Mueller's investigation? Dude is part of the swamp.

pacer.gov/

You have to pay to reveal results (its cheap) or you can review the results that have already been posted by others who paid

OK is this a really good shoop or what? The images don't appear to be flipped as the male shirts are left side over right as usual, and the females have right over left- which is also typical. What the fuck?

someone post leftwing Mueller memes

Do we know for certain that they are muellers indictments and not sessions or other?

pacer.gov/

Ca. and Tx. leading the pack; both on essentially opposite ends of the political spectrum. Could be cartel members, gang members, La Raza actors taking money from abroad against US interests(not registering as foreign agents - Logan Act) or a combination of all

Between VA, DC, MD, that’s over 300. Me likey

probably fucking so

No it's a legit boot swap, the buttons on the suit are always on the same side as a principle and McCain addressed it on Twitter and said his leg was tired or something. That's what convinced me the most to be honest. I would be convinced that the indictments are real if, maybe ZeroHedge or Infowars addressed it. I might have a look. Would be strange if Alex didn't debunk it for us though if it's disinfo, but simultaneously how the fuck aren't there any more leaks about the indictments from public sources other than Q?

>Remember the Nixon impeachment process?

Nixon wasn't even removed. He pussied out and resigned because he had no support from the conservative voting base.

Not the case with Trump and the hardcore base. Trump's base controls the party unlike any power Nixon had over the party. Republicans will never take him down.

You’re fucking retarded if you think they’ll get Trump on any of that. I would pay to be a fly on the wall during any deposition he has to do because he’s going to have an army of kikes frothing at the mouth twirling their locks just waiting to destroy the FBI.

question is why?

To add, I'd expect many suicides if they were genuine pedogate indictments and more. And Mueller doing all of this alone? How would he manage it and process all that information anyway?

Explain this mexican intellectual how burger indictments work

>FBI GET DOWN , YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR POSTING ILLEGAL MEMES

we colluded with Kek, clearly (((they))) are upset

>YOU DIDNT LET US COVER UP VEGAS!

Holy shit stop with this. Obama will never go down, even if he should, it would be terrible for the country. A lot of these are probably MS13 and pedos.

>Just who could be on that list?

It's probably going to be another Russian sleeper-cell group:

theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/31/fbi-russian-spy-ring-anna-chapman

Remember, this is about the election. There's a good chance there was machine tampering and these people could be small-town players that picked the wrong election to tweak their voting machines.

Remember to archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/31/fbi-russian-spy-ring-anna-chapman

Nixon was Prescott Bush's lapdog.

Trump mowed down the Bush cartel, the Pope, and every idiot that tried to upstage him.

Is that to hide an ankle monitor?

shall we pull a tmz Sup Forums?

>sources other than Q

You’ve just lost all credibility

I'm not saying he'll be impeached, but if he is, the chances are that it will be for some process crime like perjury or obstruction.

He quit before he could be removed, but it was going to happen if he didn't.

>Not the case with Trump and the hardcore base. Trump's base controls the party unlike any power Nixon had over the party. Republicans will never take him down.

Maybe. Maybe not. Donald has experienced a dip in popularity since the election, and it will probably continue on that way. If it does, then at some point supporting the president would become a liability even for Republican representatives.

I don't understand the point of archiving. What does that do?

I'm asking for credibility, not saying I'm credible. Didn't Q mention the sealed indictments?

Go fuck yourself

This right here. CNN doesnt start accurately reporting on the reasons to shut down Mueller because they want to help Trump.

>. Donald has experienced a dip in popularity since the election

They only polling company that got the election right has Trump at 48% and he was around that in Jan 2017.

He hasn't lost a single voter.

Stop reading fake news bucko.

>Donald has experienced a dip in popularity since the election

but has he really?

its just one for each classified email deleted by Hillary

>he thinks Mueller won't have a mishap at the gym before he can indict the entire corrupt pedo united States government

>the swamp infests only one of America's two great and rotten parties.

Come on man, think about it just a little bit before you post.

Gangs?

H is decrepit and George&Jeb never really had their hearts in the family business they were on a steady decline

Pedo gangs of DC

kys

If Clinton made that happen, the blowback on Trump would be yuge.

/soyboy/ here. I don’t give a fuck if Clinton goes down as long as Trump and a large number of Republican legislators do too.

i think they are going to indict all of YOU for conspiring with the russia to meddle the election all up.
4000!
whoo, that's a lot of v&s!

McCain and Clinton were friends at senators supposedly.
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/264532-mccain-challenged-hillary-to-drinking-contest

i thought there was a statement issued oficially, that it was to "relieve pressure on the other foot" or some shit like that.
ie the pic is real, but the cover story...?

>Donald has experienced a dip in popularity since the election
According to (((polls))), and we know how "accurate" they are.

We'll see.

keked and checked

ditto

Why not have 40,000 sealed indictments
>why not 400,000
>why not 4,000,000

I'm sure 40 million would purge every jewish influence and oven them with the other traitors in one foul swoop

>I know we've been wrong about literally everything but I'm still going to pretend I have a better insight than the people who've been correct.

What else have I been claimed and been wrong about? I'm just talking possibilities here.

Maybe the guys I replied to are right and maybe all of the polls are rigged to try to trick people into supporting an investigation that public opinion has no impact on...

Or maybe the polls really do reflect dissatisfaction with the president. I don't know, I can't tell the future.

pic unrelated

They are sessions’ indictments. What do you think he’s been working on this whole time?

I hope it's all us shitposters so we can meme the fuck out of that courtroom

If he’s doing it right there will be no evidence until it happens

did you hear about the DoJ probe into the FBI. my theory is that trump allowing the meuler investigation has been 4D chess this entire time. while meuler was conducting his investigation trump has had the DoJ investigating meuller's investigation for any evidence of corruption. now that Meuller is getting ready to drop his BS indictments trump is gonna go for the checkmate and release results of the DoJ investigation showing the FBI itself to be corrupt as fuck

Trump and Sessions met with him and told him that they knew everything about his role in Uranium 1 as well as other illegal actions as FBI director, and that he had a choice: either he participates in draining the swamp or he goes down with the rest of the swamp creatures.

I thought you all fucked off to 8ch.
Nothing is happening you dumb fucks.

>corrupt official going down is bad for a country

Unironically kill yourself

this whole thing is pollitical. the investigation is bullshit and they know it, but they keep the narrative going because 2018 is an election year and they are trying to shake voter confidence. they want every bit of election coverage to be dominated by talk of the trump investigation. worst possible thing would be for the investigation to conclude either way because then they cant use it as a talking point. Dems cant win on policy anymore because their policies are unpopular as fuck. their only hope for winning elections is to spread fear and hate.

CA and TX: both major gateways for human trafficking. Pizzagate. Pedogate.

I wouldn't care if literally every politician in the country goes down desu