Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F29bNPN8FTE?t=25m
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The President Stole Your Land
>it's about national parks, not indigenous land rights

what

>American history
oh, were we trying to preserve history, now? Cause I thought we were getting rid of statues and what not.

It's public land, last time I checked we're the public.

Imagine what Teddy Roosevelt would think about what's happened to his 'grand old party'. He'd probably put a round through Trump's forehead.

Its literally the opposite. This is just propaganda preying on mental illness and ignorance.

There's a difference between privatizing millions of acres of public property and destroying a few statues. They can be recast if that's what it comes down to.

Reclaiming this land will be difficult as fuck, if not impossible.

But that's the opposite of what happened. He reduced government owned land that was effecting private land owners in the area because Obama expanded it.

Obama was the one to proclaim that monument, why wouldn't think Trump would attack it? His entire policy is to undo everything Obama did. Also, Hatch helped him with the tax bill, so it's only fair to help Hatch out.

>illegal move
What law did he break? I assume just the standard “He did something I don’t like” law.

Obama had nothing to do with the Grand Staircase-Escalante national monument.

We're talking millions of acres just gone. This administration seems hellbent on pillaging our public of everything they can.

>Reclaiming this land will be difficult as fuck, if not impossible.

Not you know how us non-cucks feel when we discuss immigration.

post the link nigger

Those were our statues. Recast them, put them back up, and don't ever again try to erase American war heroes even if they wore the grey, and maybe I'll care enough to sign a petition or something for those plots of undeveloped land. You can't come crawling to us for help after doing everything you can to dissolve America as a nation, dry up the midwest, and claim that welfare will replace our jobs.

Fuck Teddy Roosevelt. Seriously. He was a terrible president. Him and Woodrow paved the way for massive tumor of repressive bureaucracy we have now

>Obama was the one to proclaim that monument, why wouldn't think Trump would attack it

Again: Obama had nothing to do with the Grand Staircase-Escalante national monument.

>Also, Hatch helped him with the tax bill, so it's only fair to help Hatch out.

Oh, just helping out the swamp then? That's different.

>returning the labs is stealing it
I can't believe i share the same land mass as niggers as stupid as op

If your against Agenda 21, then you like what Trump did. If you are for Agenda 21, then you are mad at him right now.

Don't be a disingenuous cunt, statues have little utility beyond being pieces to look at.

National reserves serve important ecological functions, preserving wildlife for us and our future generations. Hiking and exploring these places are pleasures of mine, certainly, but then those are hobbies for millions of other Americans and millions more with each generation.

Who do you republicans even historically celebrate these days? Even fucking Reagan would be appalled with what the party's become. Just Trump, that's it? Maybe General Lee, Barbie and Hitler?

Don't be so simple minded, fool.

Nah I gave it over to him

Simple minded?

You're the cunt who apparently dislikes sustainability, future generations be damned. You're a fucking evolutionary reject, you understand that? If you and yours get what you want you'll kill us all, your genetic heritage petering out to a shriveled dead end with the rest of humanity.

Fuck you.

Trump is giving the land back to the state of Utah. Transferring power out from Washington DC and to the residents of Utah. Why is taking bureaucratic power out of a city that isn't even part of the United States a bad thing again? I thought you homos were all about states' rights and a government for the people and by the people.

>waaaaaaaah
Seriously where are you fags coming from?

>nationalist populist
>told big business' (who at the time abused the laborers) to fuck off and established basic workers rights
>broke up monopolies (trusts)
>negotiated the end of the Russo-Jap war
>introduced conservation policies, established federal parks and shit to preserve the beauty of our land
>pure food and drugs act so we didn't eat literal poison like we do today (he listened to mudrakers and actually got shit done)
>panama canal
>He gave and finished a speech after taking a bullet to the chest
>during McKinley administration was intrumental in getting us into the Spanish-American war, (which we won by a lot) but immediately resigned his post and went to go fight like a man
>was an honest man in a time of incredible corruption

pic is you

Just like liberals destroying liberation monuments in the South?

>The president stole your land
youtu.be/F29bNPN8FTE?t=25m
Start watching at 25 minutes.

>Libs now give a shit over flyover land

Honestly piss off

>Again: Obama had nothing to do with the Grand Staircase-Escalante national monument.

He diminished Bears Ears as well. Stop trying to occlude that like it's just a small portion. He came to undo Obama's moves and help Hatch resolve any land he wanted.

>Oh, just helping out the swamp then? That's different.

I'm a liberal you fucking moron.

>illegal move
Saying something is illegal does not make it illegal despite liberal delusions.

Okay, and what was the land taken for?

>He diminished Bears Ears as well. Stop trying to occlude that like it's just a small portion. He came to undo Obama's moves and help Hatch resolve any land he wanted.

Compared to what he's taking out of the Grand Staircase-Escalante?

Yeah, the Bears Ears isn't being diminished nearly as much.

>I'm a liberal you fucking moron

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>statues have little utility beyond being pieces to look at.
But that's wrong retard. Statues are important historically and culturally

Fucking this. When the fuck were you going to vist either of those national parks, OP?

fuck filthy, drunken, incestuous, scalping, stone-age, 68 IQ, meth-addict american indians. we should have genocided them off the face of teh planet.

>Has never been to Utah
>Will never go to Utah
>Couldn't find this park on a map
Fuck off

clinton sold this area to moctar riaty for stripmining. trump returns it

((((liberation)))) monuments

Yes you fall for key words like sustainable development don't you.
If only you knew how bad it really was. I suggest looking into it more. Agenda 21 is not your friend. I have a green thumb, make compost and am able to feed myself without pesticides, herbicides or any man made chemical.

What do you do thats sustainable?

If you're literally complaining about land where you'd be threatened for using now being land where you won't be threatened for using that hasn't for over a century been anyone's property I don't know what to tell you. You're bitching about something that is good for everyone but government rangers.

It was fucking American land you dipshit, public property, it was your goddamn land.

teddy oversaw the biggest federal land grab in US history, what he did was clearly unconstitutional.

the federal gov should not own any land

This is just a corporation desperately seeking to protect its taxpayer-subsidized profits. The federal government controls plenty of land out west, and this rollback of executive overreach is healthy. Federal land management is highly dysfunctional, and more state and tribal control will result in a better balance between competing uses. This is a good thing, don't listen to Patagonia, REI and Sally Jewell.

This was literally theft by the government, though. A literal fucking landgrab for no reason.

Chinese BOY! Fuck tha Chinese!

>Even fucking Reagan

just stop you politically illiterate faggot. Reagan was huge neo-con, your mistake is thinking Sup Forums is a bunch of boomer Republicans

WOW THANKS TEDDY THE WORKER IS SAFE IN HIS OLD AGE NOW LOL

haven't seen this one before but fucking kek
t. math major

>In an illegal move

Reversing a federal land grab that should never have been done in the first place. He probably prevented another Bundy Ranch incident, because that's where that was headed. None of these fuckers have ever heard of Bears Ears.

Millions of acres of land are far more important than your loser faggots who lost. They shouldnt have statues because they lost anyways. Fuck your southern loser participation trophies.

This.

>Compared to what he's taking out of the Grand Staircase-Escalante?

He removed less protective acreage from GSE than BE.

What is eminent domain?

> Hiking and exploring these places are pleasures of mine, certainly,

First off you talk like a fag. Second, hiking in azeroth doesnt equate to actual hiking, even if you were leveling up. Third, i know you dont go out because you are here talking like a fag on fortran

>Who do you republicans even historically celebrate these days?
Too bad he didnt have the constitutional authority to do most of that shit

(You) have to go back

>it was your goddamn land.
I am not the Federal government

They mad

Every president since Jackson has progressively abused their power more. Unless you consider none of them to have been good presidents, that's a specious argument.

It was Utah's land, and is now under the jurisdiction of Utah.

I don't live in Utah, therefore I should never have had it.

I used to idolize Reagan as all good republicans were supposed to, but in all honesty he was a pretty weak president, not even in the top 50th percentile.
This documentary helped to redpill me on him:
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM&t=5s
Highly recommended if you got about 3 hours to spare

>Unless you consider none of them to have been good presidents
Im am OK with this statement

FOR NEWFAGS

when you see a shill thread like this, just press shift and click on the image and it hides it

don't bump it, put sage in the option field

You are wasting your time posting this here OP. This is very sad. The people here are utterly brainwashed. They are about to lose net neutrality and they are still defending Trump and his appointed puppet of the FCC Ajit Pai.

There is nothing here for you on Sup Forums, let it go.

The only good thing about Reagan is that he was the beginning of the end of the Eisenhower wing of the party

D O N T C A R E

Nigger.

SLIDE THREAD

You think we're all braindead libertarians or something?

This issue itself is down to Teddy Roosevelt. He wanted executive authority to seize lands for the federal government so he got it with the Antiquities Act. From his time of giving John Muir blowjobs in the woods. It's a ridiculous law and opens up all kinds of potential for abuse, but it's mainly people like Clinton and Obama who have used it to punish right-wing states by taking their land.

To answer your question though, I respect
Kennedy, Lincoln, Jackson, Washington and to a small extent Nixon, at least as far as past presidents go.

>no Coolidge

>Coolidge often seemed uncomfortable among fashionable Washington society; when asked why he continued to attend so many of their dinner parties, he replied, "Got to eat somewhere."

He'd probably bend you over and let the Rough Riders take turns fucking you in the ass because you're a whiny loser and probably sit when you pee.

>not resting while you wizz

net neutrality? sad. you just don't even see when you are being punished.

100% this. Coolidge is my nigger though

Except that never happened you dumb fucking cunt. Obama expanded the amount of land the federal government owned and then Trump gave it back to the people. "National park"

This guy gets it

>imagename

>Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong.
>Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery.
>I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement.

I'm really don't shit when it comes to the less notable presidents, but I guess Coolidge was a pretty decent bloke. Guess I'll have to do some more research on him.

>exposing your genitals and asshole to copious amounts of genitals
>sits in feminine position
>needs a rest
SOY

>Lincoln

lol American Caeser

>Kennedy

Only good thing he did was stopping operation Northwood. Everything else was terrible.

>Washington

Meh. Not bad but he was on the wrong side of the Whiskey Rebellion.

wtf impeach frumpfh

Not true, land was given back to the people of Utah.

Cleveland and Coolidge are the only good Presidents in the past 150 years

>American Caeser
I'll admit I am a bit shaky when it comes to my conviction on him, but nigga had to do what he had to do, or did he?
Please redpill me on him user.

>not knowing about standing fatigue
>rejecting the natural way to pee
>not needing time to just breathe
Enjoy an early death

Fucks it to you, leaf?

What he did in Maryland was blatantly unconstitutional

He could have just let the south leave in peace. Putting entire state legislatures under arrest, nationalizing every newspapers, kicking a congressmen out of the country, and banning all peace talks was a bit fucked up wouldnt you agree?

>democrats are the real nazis

Neogaf

The U.S. government owns millions of acres of land unconstitutionally. While some aspects of protected land is necessary, him releasing the land is a literal non-issue. The states have the right to declare the land protected without the government saying so, and that's how it should be. In reality, the U.S. government should give up all land that isn't used for military and defense purposes and let the states declare the areas protected, if they want to, and allow them to take in federal money and/or resources to assist them in enforcing their protection statuses, which would be constitutional under the General Welfare clause (of course the U.S. would maintain the right to deny resources if they saw that some of these protected area proposals were bullshit).

Native Utahn here.
I presently give no fucks about this. The land being “privatized” will still be patrolled and taken care of by the DNR and BLM. The only people sad about this are crazed environmentalists, drunk Navajos and Dems who just hate whatever Trump does.

>nigga had to do what he had to do
War is different, and war back then was much different from anything we know today. Extreme situations call for extreme measures, and unless you were born in the 19th century you just don't have the right perspective and baseline to properly judge those actions.

>let the south leave in peace
No, absolutely not, for two reasons:
1) Manifest destiny bitch, no way was Lincoln going to let this great piece of land fracture into how many countless other nations that eventually form and someday resemble the absolute abomination that is Europe.
2)Slavery had to end right then and there. As much as niggers suck, it is just morally wrong.

>The land being “privatized” will still be patrolled and taken care of by the DNR and BLM.

Do you not know jurisdiction? Why the fuck is an LEO going to go into territory they can't write tickets in?

But Trump's oil & mining baron friend's need more money.