Tenchi Muyo!

Which girl should he have picked, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kentadavidofkt.deviantart.com/art/Toonami-Legacy-Tenchi-Muyo-368736899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

canon timeline is the correct answer, all of them.

Tenchi is the next Emperor of Jurai, the most powerful nation in the galaxy. Tenchi in his mortal form is the most powerful being that isn't one of the Chosen. Tenchi can ascend to a being higher than the Chosen.

So he deserves to have all of them has his wives.

he didn't choose Washu though she was used goods after all

Hypothetically speaking if her were limited to only one girl then Sasami would objectively be the best wife.

>harms with actual harem ends
Why can't more anime follow suit?

harem end didn't happen in the anime though

Sasami, she is a literal goddess that can rewind time and you give infinite orgasms.

Washu can remake a virgin body for herself and erase her memories.

First post, best post

Subs when? I'm dying here.
Fansubbing is dead ;_;

If Tenchi wants a peaceful life, Sasami is the obvious pick.

That's only because they've not animated the entirety of the source material.

all of them.

Im more concerned about Kenshi, his exposure to Tenchi's harem has given that guy some strange ideas about women in general. Also Im waiting for a Kamidake Onsen when Kenshi's harem and Tenchi's harem meet.

I actually hate the harem end angle. It feels like a cop out.

Im pure Ayeka fag and Id be happy if Ryoko wins ala universe just because it's an actual ending that means something and not Kaj jacking off to his own setting some more.

not how it works user.
gotta erase tenchis memory as well

but yes washu is best girl

other way around imo

the whole point of a harem is that they are all his

Shows what you know, she's the only one that's given him a son.

These bitches ugly

GXP girls are best.

Who the hell is the green one?

>Which girl should he have picked, Sup Forums?
All of them, which he did. If I had to choose, it would be best girl obviously.

How will Tenchi be Emperor, though? Doesn't Sasami outrank him by virtue of Tsunami, plus Seto is grooming Seina for it because Tenchi doesn't want it?

I never understood Ayeka fags, to me she was a pompous stick-in-the-mud who acted better than everyone (despite being inferior at pretty much everything) and would never shut up about "muh royalty"

it's not even a case where I'm saying my waifu is better, I can understand people liking any of the other girls (washu, sasami, ryoko, mihoshi), just not Ayeka
can you explain the appeal to me?

Help me out please.

When this aired on TV over a decade ago, there was some god awful theme for it that had the lyrics "he's my Japanese boy" or something.

I can't find the song. Help me please.

i see you are a brethren of exceedingly fine taste

Not in the OVA, but Kiyone is the best girl.

my nigga

But Mihoshi got to fuck him first.

kajishima even agreed, shame we got shitty noike instead

I think ova4 MIGHT end with their wedding. Auntie Minaho trying to marry Tenchi could turn out to be the perfect catalyst for ending the ova series with their wedding in animated form.

>harem ending
>cop out
yeah, that's why nearly every haremshit title ends with main heroine winning

>ending the ova series
The If doujins were storyboards for ova 4, so until we see all of Tenchi's kids I expect Kajishima to keep trying to get more ovas. It's been said that they have enough material for an ova 5 already too.

IF AIC funds another OVA series, it won't be for another 10 years and with OVA4 only being 4 episodes long, chances are they're done after this. It's not a matter of material, Kajishima has tons of material to adapt and cover. It's that AIC simply doesn't give a fuck.

The difference now from 10 years ago is AIC doesn't have any money.

The first ova 4 bd sold more than all of AI put together, and with the 25th anniversary coming up you bet your ass they'll capitalize on it.

They won't.

Hopefully someone goes through and cleans up the novel translations.

He picked all of them because Kajishima is fucking based.

Ryoko best girl though.

Second best.

Her mother is superior.

Subs for OVA 4 fucking when?

never

Never.

Space ship is best girl.

good taste

Ryoko, after she gets all her memories back but before she fuses with Zero.

While I admit she may not be the most powerful or richest of the bunch, she was definitely the most fun and sexy. And honestly she was still powerful enough to do just about anything once she got all three gems.

I wouldn't rule out a harem, although I do feel like it has some big issues, but it would need to be more structured, so not all of them could be in it as everyone involved has to agree. Like Washu as a MILF on the side, because she could go for something like that.

Which one?
Blue hair, or Furry shape-shifter

I don't know, and I can't find her anywhere. I could have sworn she came near the very end as part of the diplomat group.
Nope, I just found info on her here
kentadavidofkt.deviantart.com/art/Toonami-Legacy-Tenchi-Muyo-368736899

She is Hakua, a GXP officer that appered in a video game.

He got all of them. Win win for everyone...they are a family.

You are thinking of Universe Ayeka. I think if you seperate her from thay then you would see her appeal. In muyo she is a just a teenager who has been sheltered and promised to her brother nearly her whole life. She is able to express her true self though falling in love with Tenchi and Ryoko exploiting her temper until she matures into the woman we now see in OVA 3.

Do we have a date for when OVA 4 gets subbed yet?

>tfw some of the old Tenchi sites I sites back in 2000 are still up

I don't know how to feel about that

This needs to be update already, doesn't even have the Masaki with the largest harem.

.... I am losing hope that it will ever get subbed. At least they have a high quality rip out now but who is tranlating it?

Don't worry Funimation will release it on bluray in a year or two.

Held out for another six years until Sasami is of legal age (legal age in 1992 Japan) and fully unites with Tsunami.
Marry a actual goddess who can also turn into a spaceship and a tree.

He does just that. Props to Tenchi being a gentleman.

Side note... Noike is hot in that Kaji doujin. She looks like Naja.

Unacceptable.

I think Seina will become emporer. Tenchi and Yosho out rank him but neither want it. We do know that eventually Tenchi and his family go to Jurai.

Tsunami is a lady so that is a no go in Japanese culture I think and Tenchi would still be emperor in that case because he probably marries her (ee have no real proof he marries the three goddesses outside that one outdated image) and is bonded to her the highest generation tree. Also Tenchi is a more powerful god above the three goddesses and can turn the power of the LHW into matter, like a sword.

yep

I want to rewatch this again in prep for OVA 4. I'm going through the 3 OVA series and Universe (never watching Tokyo again, GXP I don't have the patience to go through again, but I remember what happened).

Are there any manga or other additional media to see that tie in with the OVA continuity?

>Are there any manga or other additional media to see that tie in with the OVA continuity?
Lot's but most isn't translated.

>Lots
That doesn't really help. Which ones are translated?

Also, I totally forgot that War on Geminar exists. Is that a mostly unrelated spin-off or does it have important lore that ties in with the main series?

All of the Shin Tenchi, GXP and Paradise War novels have been google translated. I wouldn't bother with them though unless someone cleans them up.Other than the novels Kajishima has released many doujins that tie in with the ovas.

ISM takes place like 15 years after the ovas. You don't need to watch it, but you definitely should. If you do watch ISM make sure you watch Photon first.

Make sure you watch Dual.

You know universe isn't part of the ova continuity right?

Thanks!

Yes. But it's the first anime I ever watched and I got a huge nostalgia boner for it. If I'm going on a Tenchi binge I might as well watch it again too.

sloppy machine translated copies of true tenchi and gxp novels were posted on uselesstenchi

wouldn't surprise me if they completely pass on it, they haven't even bothered to buy ai tenchi. not that ai tenchi is worthy of licensing, mind you.

If anyone is interested in translating episode 1 of ova4, part of it was poorly translated and usable timing marks for the while script were created. depositfiles /files/1ds7ikg14

For the canon? Go to E-Hentai and search Kajishima Masaki. A lot of that is canon shit made by the creator. A must is the IF series which shows the stories of the first round of Masaki children.

The manga is amazing but it isn't canon. Neither is Universe (including the 3 movies) or Tokyo.

That is depressing. At least this one episode of OVA 4 outsold all of Ai.

Watch OVA 3 subbed and Don't forget War on Geminar at the end. It was pretty great.

I suspect the merger with Universal, which originally stalled the Funimation bluray releases of Tenchi is to blame.

>The manga is amazing but it isn't canon

No it's a separate cannon. Why do anime fans always insist that everything has to be canon or non canon with no between or concepts like multiple reality

With so many Tenchi Muyo out there I'm legit surprised a hentai entry doesn't exist

>a chart that gets it right
amazing

omake ban exists

There are multiple hentai series in the ova continuity see Kajishima also made a doujin about Tenchi fucking Noike while Sasami watches.

Except it does.
Also there's Spaceship Agga Ruter, a hentai animated by Kajishima in the early 90s.

Also I love the tasteful nudity in the OVA. WOG was one step away from hentai.

It's to bad they couldn't take that final step. I'd love to watch Flora get a "massage".

Washu

Hell yes. Queen Flora is best girl.

But what is the best way to watch all of these in some sort of an organized manner?

Just watch them in release order.

I would watch them in this order.

Tenchi Muyo OVA 1- OVA 2- GXP(takes place after but characters are introduced before...)- OVA 3 subbed- WOG.

And then anything else whenever you want. If you like Universe watch it and then the three movies after it.

>OVA 1
>OVA 2
>Dual
>GXP
>OVA 3
>Photon
>Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

Agga Ruter, Gosenzo San'e, and Anata dake Konbanwa are all hentai, and are only loosely connected so you can watch them whenever.

Photon and Duel aren't really nessicary for the Tenchi timeline.

I feel like GXP is mandatory for any enjoyment out of OVA 3.

WoG isn't really nessicary but its a fun extra. He talks about his sister-in-laws all the time. Also anyone who is still shitty about OVA 3 should just watch WoG and get over it.

Necessary* my phone fucking hates me.

>Photon and Duel aren't really nessicary
>GXP is mandatory
But Dual is kinda necessary to understand the last bit of GXP.
Also it's good as hell, Evangelion filtered through Tenchi Muyo.
Rara=Yayoi>D>Sanada.

What do you mean by "WoG"?

He didn't ask if they were necessary he asked what order to watch all of them in.

Tenchi Muyo: War On Geminar, the English title for Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari.
Funi thought, and rightly so, that it would sell better if it had the name of it's parent series at the front.

It is about Tenchi's little brother.

Why would Seina want it, though?

Because he is Seto's bitch?

Serious question.
What do the people who watched OVA 4's first episode think of the animation?

For what will most likely be just sol episodes, it gets the job done.

You're correct, though.

Because he's less unwilling to take power and responsibility than Tenchi and Yosho.
Seto's already grooming him for it in the novels, if you read between the lines.

>tfw i'll never be groomed to be seto's sex slave

chart is wrong - ai tenchi is an ending redacted direct sequel to tmil2