Who'd the dumbest blue checkmark who complains about Trump nonstop? I feel it's keith olbermann

Who'd the dumbest blue checkmark who complains about Trump nonstop? I feel it's keith olbermann

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/edkrassen?lang=en
twitter.com/williamlegate
twitter.com/tonyposnanski
twitter.com/MrTommyCampbell
twitter.com/TheOfficialPORP
twitter.com/TeaPainUSA
twitter.com/louisemensch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh?

Trump is love
Trump is life

r/trumpcriticizestrump imo. I mean, Trumo contadicts himself the most with his own tweets so.

>muh Trumpstein
Go back to The_Donald

Spoony from That Guy With The Glasses. His life is a wreck, he's unemployed, he's on the verge of foreclosure, he hasn't made an actual video in years and spends all day screaming at Drumpf.

Keith Reeeeee'd so hard he got burnt out from doing so and lost his job so he's not longer in the running.

twitter.com/edkrassen?lang=en
twitter.com/williamlegate
twitter.com/tonyposnanski
twitter.com/MrTommyCampbell
twitter.com/TheOfficialPORP

>implying The_Donald isn't a /ptg/ colony
where you even here during the election?

I feel like Krassenstein talks to himself in Trumps mentions. Doesn't he also run IR.Net?

>implying Sup Forums isn’t just another subreddit now

You have to go back?

twitter.com/TeaPainUSA
is also total cancer. Clearly an angry liberal retard

I would think so since he constantly posts tweets linking to articles exclusively from that site.

Yeah and it brought a shit ton of redditors and boomers onto the site and board. Go praise your ZOG Emperor on Reddit.

twitter.com/louisemensch
The Terry A. Davis of /leftypol/ if he had an IQ under 150.

You have to go back, both of you.

Yes, praise Trumpberg and le kek! Epic for the win my fellow kikeistanis, please upboat this. By the way have you heard of Q, the BASED MAGApede boomers know about him!

>durr back to the_durr
Mate stop living in 2016

Mike StunchBerry
The (((Krassenstein))) Bros.
that Korean doctor

They literally just argue against whatever Trump says, even when it's something mundane and nonpartisan; and their comments often look stupid as a result.

Jemaine Clement won't shut up about him

>doesn't refute
Make me, newfag

dont forget Scott Dworkin and Seth Abramson

what's a blue checkmark?

Ed krassenstein unironically needs help