imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 4
>Former President of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, has been killed by Houthis, apparently sniped after RPG struck his vehicle
>Militant group in the E Ghouta region of Damas fired several missiles into Al-‘Abassiyeen suburb killing and wounding many civilians
>KSA coalition bombs Sanaa International Airport, 60 killed Sunday in battles between Houthis and forces loyal to former President Saleh
>Yemen govt to grant amnesty to those who cut ties with Houthi rebels
>NE Hama; Qalamoun Shield forces of 3rd Division stormed town of Al-Rahjan, capturing both the hilltop and farms overlooking it
>Led by Tigers, SAA began final DeZ offensive by liberating several areas near Al-Salihiyah, capturing 8 towns from IS
>SAA has managed to take control of the most important hilltops inside the Beit Jinn pocket established fire control over town of Mughar Al-Mir
>Ru Ambass; Potential of cooperation between US, Russia on Syria still remains
>UAE denies Houthi claims about firing missile toward Abu Dhabi nuclear plant
>Iraqi commanders reject calls by Macron to disband the PMU
>Mattis; US will try to work with Pakistan "one more time" before turning to options to address support for militant groups

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/netanyahu-threatened-assad-strike-syria-iran-sets-bases-reports/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YA BASHAR

Iraqis and Syrians need to clean the piss coloured filth from their maps.

Ya Suheil!

it's only midnight but I'm very sleepy

The women you're posting aren't helping your case. They all look like 2nd rate whores made with more plastic than a honda

Main reason Ill never leave Christianity is because we have the best holidays.
BY FAR!

4th for Arab qts

reminder that 9/11 is an ongoing crime and what occurs in syria is a component

I'd rather see Christian's and Muslims being allies rather than full Islamic society or full christian society

Amen Bruder

I fucking hate it when these yurokeks take over the catalogue. It's not that you're all bad but just

>Embrace Shariah, user!

>News and important posts from earlier breads
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

But Christian holidays are all Pagan, user

Agreed.

>h-hey user, you're gonna do the extra sunna prayers with me, r-right?? You promised we can pray next to each other. Just wait for me to finish my icecream.

Remove thyself from before me, Satan; thou art an offence unto me, for thou dost not understand that which is of God, but that which is of men.

>tunisians
>arab
pick one user. Tunisians are Turks who speak Arabic.

Goodnight gentlemen, stay /comfy/ awaiting more gainz in the morning and some more houthi news.

If they hit UAE I'll go nuts.

It is blasphemy to take onto yourself the religion which makes an idol out of god and ridicules the prophet Isa.

no

True.
So the pagan holidays in Christianity are the reasnon.
M8 should be happy.

>b-b-but you promised! OK user-chan! I forgive you. Please don't forget the sex tonight. Our temporary-travelers marriage doesn't expire for another week and I have rights to your body :).

>Tunisians are Turks
t. american education

Good night Construction Bro.

>prophet

pbuh Isa was not killed by the Romans but God in his mercy and love for Isa raised his soul before he died so he could not suffer.

I would pray 5 times a day with her.

>Tunisians are turk

It's clearly shopped, look closer to (((her))) breasts. Even a retard can understand.

A whorehouse might actually have a few decent people on occasion

They may be decent, but they're already tainted.

God is love, pbuh Isa will return in the final judgement and save mankind.

>Netanyahu threatened Assad with strike on Syria if Iran sets up bases – reports

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/netanyahu-threatened-assad-strike-syria-iran-sets-bases-reports/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

Wtf is going on with this warmongering kike?
Because recently the USA built a military base like the slaves they are he now grew the balls to start threatening iran

If this is how Islam really looks like then I'll be an Islamic preacher

These aren't good when you're trying to nofap

You find these plastic abominations attractive?

You know the moment Assad "wins" the civil war Israel will send 10 cruise missiles down his palace right? The illegitimate Assad regime is finished one way or another.

user, our religion permits temporary marriages between believers. That might help relieve some of your urges.

>fake nose
>fake hair
>fake lips
>fake tits
JUST

Islam welcomes all. God is merciful.

After fucking so many Japanese girls, you get sick of flat asses and small tits.

Recently I get the strange crave of well developed women (not fat, just like pics posted by the American poster)

PIMP

Yes user. True women are beauty. Don't fall for the jewish tricks. Jews want us to worship stick-figure soyboy lookalikes without any curves.

that's just one of the the numerous stunts your lying kind's invented to fool the god.
have fun in hell, kek

truck of peace, allah wills it

To each their own I guess.

>True women are beauty
>worships plastic abominations
wut?

Al hamdulillah I've been shown the light.

>/sg/ is so dead people have resorted to whoreposting

>15 posts of abominations
It's not /sg/, it's just one horny bastard. We must do our duty and *cough*report*cough* cleanse this filth.

>Low test murtad heretic detected

looks like another +30 post thread from the newest asshole to find sg

>nightmare
>Assad killed by kikes
>wake up
>sleep ruined

>nightmare
>wake up
>whoreposting on /sg/
>return to nightmare because it's easier to bear

>All I have are nightmares and nightmares-to-be
>I've developed a defense mechanism to jerk me out of a dream if my subconscious thinks its about to turn into a nightmare
>tfw sleep is still the best part of my life.

Good morning Erika. Maybe you shall drink less and don't read /sg/ before sleep

>Whoreposter got b&
THANK YOU MOD

>stare right at my nightmares and make them my bitch

>I have to undergo weeks, months, possibly years of self-training before I am able to override my defense mechanism at will and being aware of the dream doesn't collapse the dream
I'm willing to start. Now that the whoreposter got b&, I bid thee good night /sg/.

glom

Press 'F' to pay respects to these fallen Kurdish heroes

>If they hit UAE I'll go nuts

They already are. Abu Dhabi and Dubai will soon be targeted with Hooters long range missile.

bottom left is going into rote of all civilization territory.

>and being aware of the dream doesn't collapse the dream
For me being aware of dreaming just makes me semi-awake/dream about reality before going into a different dream where i forget to try and control it

tfu

rest in piss

Mods were nice today it seems
aww :( sorry to hear that
good morning.
yeah i am not too liberal with alc in doses exceeding a comfy help while studying
but browsing /sg/ before bed could be the reason

s

heelo. we know the hypocrites persecute Islam because it is truth. Islam is not off-topic for /sg/ is it? An influential Islamic Imam and preacher in MENA is surely on-topic.

Those who rely on persecution and censorship surely are not the righteous or good.

B-b-but user, PKK/YPG is not Islam-approved.

With Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen is dead, the pro-Saleh military units such as Republican Guard and Special Forces will all be reunited under Houthi command. These elites used to be sleepy pigs as Saleh turns them into his own private property, but now they will be transferred to frontline to liberate the rest of Yemen, thus smoothen the progress.

Hadi/Islah and the Hirakulaks (southern separatists) are now scared of Houthis. They used to underestimate them and thinks Saleh can outsmart the ragtag Hooters. But Hooters have proven them wrong. Hooters are now the new supreme masters of Machiavellianism. This will lower their morale of anti-Houthi forces. For that its good news.

>not righteous or good
i know, that's why I said "nice"

And as it always, long live the Yemeni Revolution.

God is pretty cool goy, Murica you so stupid, also fuck Israel so lame, seriously jews suck imo, islam is gonna win tho

Hmmm... do Putin and Assad both have pretty mistresses/wives?

If Putin and Assad have pretty mistresses they are righteous and good.

Surely a man who enjoys a beautiful woman cannot be bad. So says shariah.

No idea about Putin but Assad's wife is on my "take for a dive" list

Sukran brother. I found this for Putin, and she is Muslim! Elhamdullah!!

Putin has an athlete for a wife I think.

A Muslim gymnast :)

Well, consider her invited to improve russo-austrian relations

I wish I could tickle my bumhole with my bun.

she's cute but seems like she would be rude unlike Asma

Truly a pious believer :).

So question: is Syria simply unable to stop these Israeli attacks? I thought they had some top tier Russian systems to prevent such attacks? Are they simply unwilling? It looks weak as all hell.

Putin is into little boys.

Don't spread lies about a righteous and good man.

she almost has a unibrow