Watch out user! It's a Japanese truck! If you get hit you'll die and get Isekai'd! Or even worse.. SEEOOOO'd!

Watch out user! It's a Japanese truck! If you get hit you'll die and get Isekai'd! Or even worse.. SEEOOOO'd!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNj-yfhET-M
youtube.com/watch?v=J44ZrBmCpKI
youtu.be/z4EFYKlEhP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isekai me somewhere nice please.

>implying the Japanese Flu isn't more dangerous

Truck-kun is my waifu

Come the fuck at me faggot ass truck.

You get sent to Fantasy Australia.
Where all the women are ugly cunts, the animals are even larger and more deadly, and everything tastes like vegemite.

I want to be Isekai'd

What's the difference with real Australia

Daily explosions.

You get to know magic. So, I guess that's a plus.

>tfw you will never be the truck
>tfw you will never run over people & reincarnate them into Vending machines

>Original Anime - Truck-chan no Isekai.
>Featuring cute trucks driving people over and sending them off to odd choices of reincarnation.
>Just cute trucks doing cute things.

I guess I will never actually plow into any anime girls

Australia is just one open border away from that.

You can consider a change of employment.
Though plowing specifically into anime girls can prove to be difficult.

the way turnball is going it will happen this year

>be cute neet femanon
>live in Japan
>go to the store to buy limited edition game first thing in the morning
>cross the road
>a wild Truck of Fate appears
>doki-doki
>Finally those boring days on Earth will be left behind
>Adventure in sword&magic Isekai awaits you
>You spread your arms and wear a huge radiant smile
>Suddenly get hit really hard in your side
>Fly to the walkway away from the truck
>NO NO NO NO
>Some regular high schooler twat decided to play whiteknight
>That little shit, that filth robbed you of Isekai you longed so much for
>He get his brain splashed out all over the road
>You get to go home with bruises
>Play your limited edition game
>And waste away in your appartment fighting boredom until you die one day

>Write "Truck"
>Post a pick-up

Like with a pickup you get isekaied, but not too far away.
Like in a world where TK exists, but people only can float pennies around and masturbate hands-free?

>everything tastes like vegemite
How horrifying.

Can someone explain to me how do people manage to fall asleep/get a heart attack in an heavily populated urban area while driving a truck

>Be Japanese
>Work 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week
>Work vacations too
>Die in your late 30's at work from exhaustion
>Profit
Also trucks have pneumatic brakes, if the air escapes the system or compressor can't keep up with an output - you get a truck with no brakes at all.
That shit happens all the time and is a driver's worst nightmare.

I saw one kill some kikes over in Israhell. Shit was so cash.

The meme about truckers doing meth just to stay awake to make their routes is very much true. It's a brutal job of long as fuck hours.

Tracy Morgan got fucking Truck-kun'd in america thanks to a trucker being forced to work like 40 hours straight by Wal-Mart.

user even civilian airlines pilots are overworked and fall asleep while flying hundreds of people.
Researchers discovered that there is not non-existance chance that at any given time both pilot and co-pilot are asleep together in the cabin.

Let's get it over with then.

He is just misunderstood.

How did being killed by a truck become a cliché? It's so ridiculous. Not being killed by a truck by itself, obviously a truck can kill you, but they go slow inside cities, and I bet Japanese drivers are even more careful.

>MFW sequel never

Even blood?

You forgot some steps at the end there.

>become xmas cake
>visit the spot where truck-kun almost saved you every day
>scream into your pillow every night

To be fair, they can switch to first/second gear and motorbrake when going downhill.

Well yeah but at this point you're most likely a landwhale, not a cake.
Femanons gain fat rolls much faster than males with idle lifestyle and junk food.

Transmission will give in to inertia if truck was at decent speed though.

At least they will get a wake up call from either the computers or cabin crew when they reach the destination area. Modern airplanes basically land themselves on autopilot, only some supervision is required. Truck-kun just keeps going until it isekai's a neet or hits a wall/pole.

I really wish we could phase out the fossile fuel engines. Electric (doesn't matter how it's generated, really) is superior.

Isn't EU going to ban combustion engines in civilian cars by 202X something?
We need to learn to store electricity first and judging from the history of your country khm that lead gasoline scandal - Big Oil won't give up their position easily.
>Truck-kun just keeps going until it isekai's a neet or hits a wall/pole.
How diligent of him.

But then what the fuck are we gonna do with Initial D?

Are we gonna turn "Gas, Gas, Gas" into "Battery, Battery, Battery?"

I DON'T WANT TO BE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED
GOOGLE PLS GO

Boosto boosto boosto!

volts volts volts

Amps would make more sense in that case.

user GET DOWN
IT'S THE ENEMY TRUCK

>get down

You know you can't dive under Truck-kun, right? Even if you get into those roadside covered gutters, he will still get you.

Vegemite is delicious and so is Marmite

What about Isekai Train-kun?

What kind of panties is she wearing?
Is it durasteel?

Carbon fiber with plastic coating.

Ugeh

Her nee-chan has metal chastity belt, though.

>electric
Silent, stealthy truck-kun .... the streets of Japan will be littered with corpses

Post nee-chan then.
Hate this plastic shit, always breaks first in the incident and costs like spaceship.

They might have to install those sirens that are usually put on ice-cream or other announcement trucks.
The faster the truck is going - the faster the track is playing.

Nah, they will be ai-controlled, so their accuracy will improve. Only the most pathetic neets will get isekai'd, the cute girls will just get a gentle bump and fall down so senpai-kun or onii-chan can carry them home.

you can not escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNj-yfhET-M

>truck-kun slows to a crawl
>playingthe themesong to Jaws

>they will be ai-controlled,
>so their accuracy will improve
Fucking twilight of humanity user.
Truck goes out of depot in Hokkaido, goes ballistic and hits you flat in the face the moment you go out of your home.

> if the air escapes the system or compressor can't keep up with an output - you get a truck with no brakes at all.
No, that's completely wrong. Truck driver here, the brakes are designed to be fail-safe. The air pressure in the system holds the brakes released. If air pressure in either tank goes below 60psi an alarm goes off. (normal operating range is 105-135psi) At 45 psi the brakes dynamite - meaning apply fully, and cannot be released until pressure is restored.

Sudden loss of air pressure, while yes, very bad, DOES NOT cause a runaway. It causes a sudden, unavoidable stop wherever you are.

> the brakes are designed to be fail-safe
Well have you seen what kind of chtonic shit drivers still drive around here in Russia?
youtube.com/watch?v=J44ZrBmCpKI

Parallel words are fucking full of slavs at this point.

Behold, my stand!
[Life is a Highway]

All driving WAY too fast for cities. Most likely they overheated their brakes, which does cause failure - hence engine brakes for downhill. Engine brakes can be run continuously with no ill effects.

Of course, that's Russia, so anything goes. With proper maintenance, or at least enough to pass random inspections at Canadian/American weigh stations, the brakes WILL stop a truck in a city or flat freeway. I wouldn't trust Russian maintenance.

On the subject of self-driving trucks. Unlikely for a very long time. Too many things that drivers do that a computer can't. Eventually it'll happen, but not for at least 50 years.

>Truck driver here
When you stop at a roadside inn and order a hooker - do you ask her to call you oniichan?

>roadside inn
Yeah right. Long haul trucks have sleeper berths for a reason. Bunk bed, TV, microwave, mini fridge, small desk and enough closet space for at least a week. Free (clean!) showers at truck stops with fuel purchase. Only costs about $10 in fuel to idle overnight. Nobody is going to pay for a hotel unless they're on the road for more than two weeks.

Not a hooker guy. Also they're called lot lizards, and every one that I've seen walking around has been ugly. Wouldn't touch with a 53ft pole.

The language will continue on. Phones don't "ring" anymore, nor do you "pick up" the receiver.

Things analogous to those still happen, though. Conversely, "off the hook" no longer describes any state a phone can be in.

holy fucking shit
I've never laughed so long at a fucking webm
literally fucking how?
if they truck missed him how is he so beat up
was he sleeping in the road for an hour after bitch tried to kill him?

what the actual fuck?

Right, which is why I think "Gas, gas, gas" will continue on.

I've never seen Initial D, it's next on my list. I'm assuming it means "hit the gas"?

It's from the soundtrack.

youtu.be/z4EFYKlEhP4

Why doesn't Japan ban trucks and make flu shots mandatory?

>still no isekai where the mc is the truck

cum on japan, stab it up

Because they have a huge overpopulation problem in the urban areas.

But they have a serious birth rate problem.

That won't matter, they will have robotic waifus while the rest of the world burns.

user, did you ever stop and think about your post while you were writing it? Catastrophic fatal failure and Russians go together like obesity and Americans.

Have one of those super sick semis with all the lights on it crash into a wizard and it gets isekai'd

Is there speed limit for the trucks and bus to travel in the public roads?

The real one has Miranda Kerr.

No, of course not.

Pretty much this. I'm trying to date this one Japanese girl, but she's always so busy. I have no idea how in the hell I'm supposed to take it to the next level if she's always working. 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, 0 vacation time. She gets sick and works through it. How is this life? I should just knock her up and force her to come to the US with me.

scum

You got that right.

That's actually their usual method of blue-balling.
If a person is really interested - he\she will always make time to meet.
If there is no time for few weeks - then there is no interest and you're being passively rejected.
Chicks don't like flat-out rejecting males, something in their instincts is against it.
Probably have something to do with fact that average male can kill average female with bare hands.
Also another user in another thread told me that there are jobs that pay a bit less but have nice 8h work day and vacations.
People with family or lovers choose this instead.

TL;DR: she doesn't like you.

I see.
In Russia long haul trucks with spacious sleeper berths are rare.
Local manufacturers can't be bothered with stopping conveyor and replacing painting camera to afford bigger cabins.
Literally the only reason long hauls don't have space to sleep in russian trucks.
Euroburgers make them with some retarded length restrictions in mind so they don't have much space either.
There are a bunch of motels with hugeass parking lots for trucks along popular routes.

To be honest I've never seen a truck with a sleeping berth ever in my life. Then again, I live in a relatively small archipelagic country so we don't really need them.

>he lives on the islands

She just doesn't like you so she makes that excuse, lol.

That makes it a lot easier, yeah. When you have 2200km between your local grocery store, and every orchard that produces for them, you need long haul truck drivers, and thus the trucks. North America is just huge, and everything is grown in the south. Here, unless you live in a major city truck with sleepers are the majority. Day cabs are only found running around cities, ports and rail lines doing the final mile.

Superior Japanese targeting.

Truck drivers always remind me of Braking Bad. Because it's like "you think I'm in danger? No. I AM the danger."

>you will never die and get sent to a magical rpg world with cute girls where you get to go on adventures everyday
oh look... its raining

How do you know?

>Isn't EU going to ban combustion engines in civilian cars by 202X something?
How can we know what will happen in the future? Some people predicted that oil will run out soon, but the end seems to be pretty far away. It's also possible that pure electric is a meme technology that will quickly get replaced by something better like what happened with pager, fax and 3D glasses.

No, I thought I literally saw the news, perhaps not as soon as 202X maybe 205X.

Electric is a great technology.
Problem is that batteries suck, they just can't get close to the energy density of refined petroleum.
Some kind of revolutionary battery tech that gives the same kind of energy density of petroleum would make internal combustion completely pointless.

A drop of rain landed on his cheek.

Not that bwaka, how do you know you won't isekai if trucked?

He didn't say that, he implied that you won't get trucked in the first place; which is pretty accurate unless you go looking for it. Before I left the industry I was paranoid about pancaking some idiot on the road.

Also, clearly I need to read this book.