What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

his being ironic

Means his career is in the gutter and he needs a job

i am literally shaking right now i am so triggered, why do people still call it christmas in 2017 such bigotry can not be tolerated i hope trump is impeached so people can say happy holidays again, very disrespectful to minorities that don't celebrate christmas.

IMPEACH NOW

It means that he's a liberal bootlicking cocksucker trying to appeal to his braindead fans by badmouthing white people with a shot disguised as a joke.

There's a really subtle red pill somewhere in there.

Andy Richter is about to lose his tick for this, screencap this.

You're literally a retard with no reading comprehension skills. He's saying whites have been disrespected. You should take a shot of cyanide

Yes, I'M the one who lacks reading comprehension, you fucking towelheaded curry-reeking Paki subhuman. He's not at all saying that Christmas shit is ubiquitous and insinuating that you constantly hear about white people by extension, making little of people claiming that whites are belittled.

Forgot to take off meme flag.

Andy Richter is so lame

when Conan was doing that tour after he left the Tonight Show i had tickets to the sound test before the show started

Conan was busting his ass off making sure everything was right, and meeting his fans and shit. Even the band was on stage including the badass La Bamba

but fat lazy fuck Andy Richter just stayed in his dressing room and didn't come out until the show started

and he came out to that retarded trolololo song long after it became a dead meme

no good lazy fat fuck

Nah he's saying whites have been disrespected. Quit being a commie faggot.

Restoring to name calling because you've been pointed out as a retard and making that desperate attempt to prove that you are in fact correct when he clearly says that Christmas has been disrespected just like white people.

>muh insinuation

This is why whites deserve to be cucked, anyone who speaks for them is shat on by whites themselves. Literally niggertier behavior

You're a fucking retard. Use your fucking head for two seconds. Do you really think ANDY FUCKING RICHTER, a fucking PLANNED PARENTHOOD DONOR and REGISTERED DEMOCRAT with DEMOCRAT POLITICIAN RELATIVES is speaking out against white people being disrespected? Fucking kill yourself.

Also, I'm not a communist, I used the meme flag for the comment that I linked and forgot to take it off.

Read this you fucking unironic retard.
Tell me, does that sound like the guy to take that position, or do you think he was going for the exact opposite? Fucking kill yourself, dipshit.

I'm getting really tired of these faggots. They need a brutal beating

He's saying fuck christmas and fuck white people. Just your usual liberal bullshit draped in passive aggressive sneer.

Jesus, that's a stretch to just get to a "fuck white ppl" joke. Guy's losin it.

EMU EMU EMU EMU EMU EMU EMU EMU EMU EMU EMU

>white male in entertainment kike feudal system
>virtue signal all day every day

Irony is lost on commies, so they might chimp out over this

That's Andy's brother pretending to be him.