Happening

wot would you do if world war 3 broke out tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJYmyYzuTa8
youtube.com/watch?v=-SBw6nVvJSo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-e8DWtzvE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Taste_of_Armageddon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It literally can't. Israel would be on its own.

i would fake illness and call out of work assuming the nuclear fallout from nyc doesn't get me first
i'd probably shitpost until i died

cum

wonder how long before I'm in a camp for throughcrime

Be among the first casualties...

inside

Probably die, like most of you autists here.

Rainbow

Same as I'm doing now, drinking mouthwash and praying that my apartment is ground zero

Be pissed that all my bitcoin is gone.

Browse Sup Forums

I would remain in based neutrality.

Go out to my band saw and remove my foot to keep my life.

Walk into an empty bank and get into the vault, live my dream of rolling around in millions of dollars while I still can

I get to see the world burn like how I always wanted.

Dash

Purge degenerates, establish an ethnostate while the military and intelligence services have their hands tied. Build the 4th Reich

Impregnate my gf and hope I don't get drafted. Get /comfy/ and hope for gopro footage

A few toes would suffice lad, dont waste the whole foot.

this

And I'll be there standing at your side, brother.

America should invade Mexico, obviously.

Is that trapjack ejaculating from getting fucked while over dosing on cocaine?

make a drink and enjoy the show
let it all burn

yeah, and then be woken up by mom

I'd rape your dog and fuck your mother!

Go and join up so i can die for my country.

Volunteer for battle

Cowards deserve the gas

Well, I might be the only one, but I'll start shooting the enemy. Then have a beer or two...

Slavs are white.
Happy now?

You fucking dumbass look what happened when all the good men died in WW2 stay home and have kids

I don't care.

Make sure Trump nuked Australia. Nothing against you mate but your prison island country sucks.

I head to the nearest nog-infested city and I keep shooting until I die. I do not intend to survive to day 2.

This.
What obligation do I have to ZOG?
My country was dealt a death blow in 1865
Another in 1913
In 1965 they finished it off. I'm living in the rotting corpse of a nation among millions of other parasites and cells who haven't gotten the message, working themselves to death to compensate for the decay.

I'll share a beer with you then...

Better to die fighting than live conquered and end without a whisper

same thing we do every Night

youtube.com/watch?v=XJYmyYzuTa8

youtube.com/watch?v=-SBw6nVvJSo

OMG this show is to /pol

I hope you don't have sisters or a gf/waifu cause you know the pakis will dodge any draft.

i would keep sucking giant zog cock constantly obviously

Tell my senpai I love him

>My country was dealt a death blow in 1865

ww3 is when the RWDS are marching through the street killing them lad

Just survive in shelter for 2 weeks (most of fleeting ratiation has perished due to halflife) assuming you're not in the middle of the blastzone.

The comfy way is only way.

depends on with who

Get fucked or fuck then die.

haha this

> implying there is no mental war now

Why is her arm bleeding?

thanks norway

either i'll die because I get nuked in the strategic military base/port city where I live or I'll survive and browse Sup Forums

did you mean

"change its name"?

There is no meme to properly express my disgust. Fucking hell.

aayyyyy same here

my father wants to do his prepper but I'd just see it as an excuse to die of anything other than my own hand

Finally get to see Israel whipped off the map.

this my movie and this my life

die

Pic related

go get high

The world needs a good old Total War scenario so bad. None of this pussy potshot shit that just makes nations slowly bleed. Make the world remember what happens when whiteys and gooks chimp out. We'll see whos who with body counts. I want the roof gooks, pilapinos and japs; they can have sweden, turkey, most of jewkraine and germonie

Just go to work and hope bombs dont hit me. Cant be drafted because i got medical conditions that keep ths militart from wanting me (unless they put me in a desk job). I guess if the enemies got behind our borders id be on the battlefield defending our homeland because it would get that desperate.

die most likely. If not, become a warlord and rule all of the Kingdom of Florida

I would form a post-apocalyptic gang of insane MLP fans who would spread the gospel over the wasteland. Form some kind of a BarterTown as well, no entry allowed if you don't know the intro song by heart and there would be a caste system depending on your waifu.

Reminds me of the video of the guy in the latex suit who goes into a sewerage pipe.

>good
this

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-e8DWtzvE

re-enlist

A slave who fights valiantly for his master is still a slave.

Nuthin, do whatever I needed to do to not get drafted, the US said it doesnt need guys like me so good luck, I guess. Then wait for shit to go down and live quietly innawoods. Though I expect to die somewhere in this plan.

Get in my F35 and nuke the hell out of Teheran and Pyongyang.

rape and pillage, naturally.

hand out whitye feathers to feminists

Get drafted, kill shit. Sell killing shit related services back to this country via private contracting under the guise of a semi-famous musician. The movie rights are already being optioned.

im a literal autist so im probably safe from the draft

This.

Nothing but I'd be pretty happy. We need a war. it makes people think and become real. best case scenario is all the major cities get taken over by isis, nuclear fallout insues in said major cities, liberals are purged, and America becomes graet again.

nothing as always

being irrelevant and comfy

I'd probably dig out this sweet branch some user found
check it out isn't it pretty neat? its fossilized he thinks

war is needed to put the liberal madness in its place. no war = trannies, 1001 genders, sooky bub uni kids.

kek

I’m a diabetic tranny without access to medicine I’ll be dead in a week. The best I could do is find some unlooted pharmacy and make that my home smoking weed and drinking expensive wine until my insulin runs out and I kms.

Heck yeah.
Best branch NA.

Will scream
>praise the sacred atomic fire!
from my roof until i die.

Volunteer and join the Army.

World War 3 has been going on since 1945. What we call peace time is really a form of warfare. It's a bit like a game, but the consequences are real.

This

laugh

>diabetic tranny
>dead in a week

good

Fight.

Enlist.

What's Poland gonna do?
Shout at rushA?
Haha

It's a little bit like this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Taste_of_Armageddon

rude

Take my kids and go to my property in fly over country. 70 acers of land in the middle of nowhere. Buy a dozen chickens from 3 towns over, make sure my hydroponic system is in place, check my winter crops. Then just chill old school style until shit got back to normal.