Bro

Bro

You are a fucking NIGGER if you support this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do they pay you extra for shilling during your shits

>gives state land back to the state
What an asshole. Also, the feds have no business owning land.

Gay

They protect it from exploiters dipshit

Nobody supports this

Tragedy of the commons you fucking retard.

As long as it's leftist shit, I see no problem.
If it's anything like in France, then many leftist shit is probably hiding under the premise of "history preservation" (in fact abridging) and such.

niggers gonna nig

>They protect it from exploiters

Good goy.

anyone who actually spends an amount of time in true wilderness knows how much it blows. i am not talking about walking paths or driving the SUV up the scenic view driveway. im talking about marching for miles in tit high prairie grasses, navigating hectares of pricker bushes, getting rashes no one has ever seen before from bugs, plants, moisture....

burn the world. purge all wildlife.

>IM A NATIONALIST!
>enables the killing of his party's symbolic animal in Africa
>takes down NATIONAL symbols with a vengeance
Oh I know. It's nationalist globalism. The card says Choo and it has a picture of a train
>paywalls Sup Forums; America and Sup Forums pay
>60 mile long "mexican 'wall'" in one year that not a single mexican paid for
>not for nefarious purposes at all
i like leadership and guidance. this man provides those things

Every white right winger is on the mental level of a nigger

>Nobody supports this

>the left can't me-

Trump won his tax cuts. His next victory should be about America's land rights. He needs to support American farmers, ranchers, loggers and miners by slapping down the BLM and the EPA. Hit the evil bureaucrats hard. Sell so called "federal land" back to the people at cheap prices.

Lands named a national monument in 2016.
1 Year Ago.

> They were fine for 200+ years dipshit.

OP: BTFO

>flag
Do fuck off fag scum.

>They protect it from exploiters dipshit
meanwhile, you live in a concrete jungle with no trees over 20ft tall right?

Except local residents. Who are you to deny the will of the people?

Post that on Facebook. I'm sure all the good goys will love you for it.

>GOP
>nationalist party
No.
>muh wall
Wall is worthless, we should deploy the military and forcibly deport everyone.

>They protect it from exploiters dipshit
Like when they kicked the Bundy's off their BLM grazing access and shot Lavoy Finicum in an ambush, so Hillary could sell Uranium to Russia?

Feds fuck off.
Gib Utah clay back

It's not like people are taking care of that National Monument. Apparently they use it as target practice.

so many shills ITT

only niggers and beaners hate nature. you wont see a single nigger at a national park

Most of the west is owned by the govt
Almost all of Nevada
Op is an east coast nigger
Never say bro again faggot

Everytime Trump corrects one of Mr Obama's overreaches from the last 8 years you faggots scream like he's undoing a 200 year tradition. Suck a dick. And BTW I've reported you to /qa/ for racist language. 3QAQjVmb. Enjoy your permaban,

I remember when we had monuments. They all have to go I guess.

Privatising land is unquestionably a good thing.

>every white right-winger
>blame whitey
there is nothing more urban than a nigger or a leftist.
In fact, an entire part of nigger "humour" is to criticize that whites don't give a fuck to be around a tiger or shit of the same potential but are more concerned when they're next to a nigger.
Finally, rural types know full well that while you may enjoy nature, you should know that it is NOT your friend and that it will actively try to kill you.
tl;dr: You were the nigger all along.

>Bill Clinton
>Not a nigger

The world's gone crazy when the Democrats are the ones begging the Republicans to make the government seize more control over lands.

>Giving resource barren state land back to the control of the state is tragedy of the commons.
You shills really are something special

This.
The government has no right to own the people's land, for it is the people who fought for and occupy that land. The government should only be allowed to take land away from the people to protect and secure the people and their Bill of Rights and protection under the Constitution. The Fed shouldn't exist in the first place.

Ooga booga, then. Fuck off kikes

Thanks, invisible doc.

he gave the power back to the state, if utah wants to make it a state park that decision is up to them

>supporting obongos illegal landgrab
>pretending throughout the thread that he touched anything significant and not the chimps arbitrary theft rushed at the end of his presidency

Couldn't care less. Just more room for death camps for the kikes

>giving power back to the state
>reducing government control
Nope, thats good.

Sounds good to me. "National Monument" is just gov. speak for "Paid Admission". It fucking sad all the chinks and boomers that ruin these places because they can afford exorbitant parking and entrance fees just to walk around. Now those places won't be filled with amenities and red-carpet trails and the softies won't go near them

This is just giving the power from the government of the people we elect to the lobbyist that runs government.

Run by injuns

Idk about unquestionably, its more of a matter of how much really

Everyone who is crying about this supported tearing down Confederate monuments.

"Goy I am one of you I said the N Word!"

this.

Even if your theory was true, it wouldn't matter who owned the land since it's the same thing.So why would there be outrage?

That's unconstitutional, and even if you could use the military for deportations, they'd have to use RUF instead of ROE, basically saying they can't even touch a civilian unless the civilian touches them first. Same with punching, pushing, shooting. Not exactly effective for a deportation force. Why not just use ICE?

I, for one, can't for all our treasured natural Wo nders to be turned in to ShopMarts! Our kids will love it.

/thread

where in the constitution does it say the feds should own 50% of the land west of the Mississippi?

>Guys I said nigger do I fit in yet

fuck off shill. Also why do you fucks give a shit what flyover land does anyway? All you fags do is complain about them anyway.

Because now we are giving up the land we all own so a few corporations can profit while poisoning it.

States can declare parts of their land as protected. They don't need the federal government to declare it protected

/thread

You mean like the government?

How does the government profit from holding parks?

When it comes to poison, they are amateurs compared to the government.

we will be free user. That land is our land. not your land. If you dont like how the state handles it, vote better.

dude, it is illegal to rape people even on Sup Forums

>previous administration takes the biggest land grab
and? most of these national parks have turned into zoos for millennial to leave trash everywhere while they try to "get back with nature"

Bull fucking shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill

I thought that poison was the byproduct of some now defunct mining operation. A day rather than clean it up, the company just dissolved leaving it to the government to have to deal with it? And then some epa moron released the waste

This right here makes me reee when I'm hiking. What kind of animals just throw their candy wrappers and bottles to the side of the trail? They need to be shot.
t. Millennial that actually got back to nature

Holy shit, you ever try to recreate in a reserve or a preserve?
There are so many rules and people it licks the balls!
Fucking de-reserve it all, dipshit.

shhh
youre in the way

No i'm not saying that, i'm saying that the government goes hand and hand with corporations and destroys wildlife regardless.
>builds garbage everywhere
>keeps a couple of spots around to make you feel like there is nothing going on and the government is doing a "good job" of running things
Sounds crazy I know, but hey i'm just thinking outside the box.

lol it was just past years that obongo did that never heard you complain before obongo you damn fraud

I'm not sure you understand the point of a national reserve. The government isn't using them for waste dumps or whatever your trying to say.

The federal government shouldn't control land that belongs to the state.

I never said they were using them for waste dumps.

If you own land and use the land for cattle or crops or anything that makes a profit, the Endangered Species Act is called the “Shoot and Bury Law”.
US government can take your land without paying you a dime if an endangered animal is seen on your land, so if you see one you make damn sure nobody else sees it. But I doubt the government has has ever abused their power to take property for free.

Look into Florida land that was taken from owners in the name of the Endangered Species Act and you will now see a Walmart built on that land.

They just become trash because the government owns them?

/yea, releasing government control of over 1,000,000 acres... What a crook. They still own a LOOOOTT more, don't worry about it.

Do they dickraid your numb mongrellus mouth for free?

No, and i'm referring to other land other than national reserves.

Well i guess I be homiesexuel then...

Everybody supports this, get out of your echo chamber jackass. Go talk to adults.

This is wildly unpopular. I can't figure out why anyone would support this except being dedicated to Team Trump. This doesn't shrink the size of the government or benefit people in anyways other than oil and mining baron friends of Trump.

The only land the Federal Government should be allowed to own is DC, that's how it was intended.

was fine for 80+ years before the EPA came along

Obama presided over an unprecedented and largely undereported federal land-grab. Trump is undoing part of that and it's presented as though Trump made the first move.

Except for the people who grew up in National Monuments created long after land ownership who get ass fucked by the whim of a President who thought someones back 40 was nice......

Federal Government overreach a big no no. The state has, and will keep taking care of its own land thank you very much.

>liberals wanting the government to own even more land

lol wtf

alex jones already did a segment on this. the federal government has used the national monuments act as an excuse to sieze millions of acres of ranch land in western states. they have been slowly expanding this for decades. trump is just undoing the vast overreach done by onigger and presidents before him. the land being reduced is nowhere near any of the moonuments themselves

for what reason did he do this? i want to give trump the benefit of the doubt, but i'm still somewhat on the left when it comes to environmental issues.

That reminds me of something I saw in Australia. When you find abbo bones and shit during construction rebury it and say nothing if you like having a job.

Or the people who lived in the area before some cunt President went on holiday there.

Open for more mineral exploration. Rare Earths bitches. You like your fuckin smart shit. Let us do our jobs.

t. Miner

If the locals support this move then I would too. I just can't imagine many of them will. Those idiotic ranchers that had the whole armed resistance Bundy family are the only ones that will appreciate this. They didn't get much support last time.

>sage
>sage
muh forced CAPS
>SAGE
Hope you dont have to admit yourself to psychological lockupbfor fake wrong think
>sage
He thinks the feds need to regulate everything
>sage

Then why do all the people who actually live there support Trump on the issue?

Its almost like people don't like the federal government taking control of half their state.

Our biggest ecological disaster waiting to happen was caused by you assholes coming up and making a mess in Yellowknife. Giant Mine of Great Slave Lake is so full of arsenic......

we literally do, fuck the BLM

>Leddit spacing
>"Bro"
>look guis I said 'nigger,' I'm one of you xd
Fuck off.

Why build monuments when the left are just gonna whine and ask that they be torn down? Start building them once your work has quietened down the malcontents.

yall know what to put in all fields

There are plenty of Americans living next to a monument who are pissed off. Only city dwellers who never go to the bush like this shit. For us miners etc who live out country you guys fuck our shit up. Then you wonder why you buy everything from China.