Hello, user insider here. I know what's going to happen to Clinton's, deepstate and (((them)))

Hello, user insider here. I know what's going to happen to Clinton's, deepstate and (((them))).

Ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/uk-treasury-plans-tighter-regulation-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give us a time frame on the biggest indictments. Your trips do not lie.

This is serious shit, OP.
Trips aren't enough. I need more proof than that.

what's going to happen to Clinton's, deepstate and (((them)))?

Anyone going to jail for the deep-state terroristic anthrax attacks on congress after 9/11 that got the patriot act passed?

Currently Hillary is the main investigation. The cast she had you guys pointed out a while ago did intact have ankle monitors. The same seen on John McCain.

Hillary is under review and a subpoena will be given followed by indictment I can't say when or any more. The podesta brothers and someone who worked closely with Clinton.

Desperate is going to be dismantled. I cannot confirm whether or not the current comments by Trump are about the DS and (((their))) connection.

Trump says Israel is our ally to keep a public image and not to disrupt but in reality, he does not believe we should be allies.

Trump does not have a specific date for Hillary but if it is set my assumption would be by February on the current progress

There were no Anthrax attacks on Congress. That is confirmed false.

>leaf

OP is a LARPING fag because his phone just autocorrected "deep state" to "Desperate" and no one with inside knowledge like this would use a phone on a network that could be easily tracked.

SAGE

all dose autocorrect mistakes...nice try but a 777 cannot disguise a bad larp

Kek wills it through my trips

Holy fucking autism! I’m speechless

This.

There were anthrax strains directly out of a US bioweapons facility sent in letters to members of congress. Nobody died, but those letters got sent out just prior to the patriot act passing.

How the fuck could you forget it?

boomer detected

MOAR INFO PLS

Shills

I do not have much time left.

I am on my phone because we are mobile right now. I am over seas currently. It's related to Yemen.

Do you know what's going on with the Fed?

I bet you let Apple scan your face so that you could reply to this on "the Sup Forums app" that you paid $4.99 for.

SAGE and go back to plebbit.

Also. Are we going to war with NK?

Oh look, he's giving away his location now, on top of his spooper-secret spy stuff.

He's totally Q-2, guise.

There are bills pushing for the outlaw of bitcoin. It's making investors pull out to foreign based wallets. Meanwhile Japan and China picked up on it.

Furthermore there are some, many actually, slush funds and tunneling money to larger global things by big banks. The Rothschilds are mainly behind this. (((They))) are trying to fight for control.

What's gonna happen to the money? Can I have some of it? I've put in decent work crashing the Clintons

I don't use apple. It's backdoored.
No but we will get very close. Second cold war

Thanks user. God speed.

Will Comey be charged? I heard the immunities Mueller gave him were revoked.

What crypto should I buy into for 1000x gains? Is LINK going to moon before christmas?

This. I've been working pro bono for years doing the FBI's fucking job

BEHEAD ALL LARPERS
LARPERS ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS

THIS IS A JIDF SHILL.

TRUMP IS TAKING DOWN THE ZOG NOT HILLARY. WELL HILLARY TOO BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

James Comey will be brought down

Iota. They partnered with Microsoft, Fujitsu, Volkeswagon, etc. Currently less than $3 per coin and projected to reach past $1k by 2019

I am not a LARPER nor a nigger.

You wish I was a Jew so you can remain in the echo chamber being baited constantly and letting actually shills bring you down. If I was JIDF my posts would be way different.

No they wouldn't. You're a tier 3 shill.

Bumping for more questions

>Ban Bitcoin
cryptocoinsnews.com/uk-treasury-plans-tighter-regulation-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies/

Also Indonesia announces a Bitcoin ban in 2018 ... Lots of extreme snackbar there

Are they shilling Kamala Harris for 2020?

Is 4000 sealed indictments just a meme?

No

Also No. Trump has a high chance of second term. Especially during war time. Understand his motives?

Naw.

OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A TRIGGER
OP IS A DIGGER
OP IS A .......................FIGGER
OP IS A WIGGER
OP IS A ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ damn

>deep state

PIC VERY RELATED.

What isnt backdoored?

Why not run a roleplaying game group instead of doing what you're currently doing, user? You can write, you can improvise, you can keep a semi-compelling narrative going... why muck up Sup Forums? What is your specific motivation for doing so?

Tails Linux on a PC without Intel Management Engine chipset should be good.

I was baked and accidentally got trips so I went with it. First shit post.

>, slush funds
>, slush funds
>, slush funds, slush funds

hold on there are you that whistle blower from earlier that didnt reveal shit and said he was going to bed.

Honestly not even a shill. I've been on Sup Forums for 3 years now.

No.

never said you were a shill, it was obvious from the start that yours is the kind of "larp" wherein you mostly just espouse your own political deductions when asked questions about things. as it turns out this serves a purpose beyond your own entertainment, as it gets people to attack the logic and facts behind your deductions, potentially leading us all to greater truth. if you put a bit more preparation into it next time, you can keep the larp going longer; alternatively, just disregard posts like mine calling you out directly, until either the thread is about to reach the post limit or you're sufficiently bored, then feel free to reply saying the jig is up. in fact, if you get off your phone and back on your PC (or vice versa?), you still have a chance to continue the larp and pretend 5cPRnxIH is larping as you, though it may prove to be a hard sell. either way, godspeed, and I wish I had some weed right now to better enjoy all of this.

I did it on Sup Forums the other night. Wincest greentext that ended with walking the dinosaur.

I'll return. Might as well have fun. Sup Forums is turning to shit like what happened to Sup Forums
Pre 2013. I want Sup Forums to burn so we can take the ashes and create our own secure place void of shills and/leftypol/.
Kikes have to ruin the fun.

Peace

>Sup Forums is turning to shit like what happened to Sup Forums Pre 2013. I want Sup Forums to burn so we can take the ashes and create our own secure place void of shills and/leftypol/.

true redpill: that'll never happen. this isn't BBS posting in the 90s, this isn't Sup Forums in the early 00s or even early 10s. Internet saturation has reached the point where real, interesting communities can no longer thrive without being quickly discovered and overtaken by the newest of newfags and shills alike. nothing will ever be the way it was ever again

Does Ivanka actually smell like vanilla?

Most blonde white girls do

I do miss good card stand threads back when i was 11. Sup Forums was a better place. I came here to check it out at 15 and got hooked then ironically became a facist.

We just need to artificially complicate the process of communication and we can have clubs again. Just making people install/operate from a commandline and have to add a new environmental path variable will turn off 99.99999% of people

what is the state of pizzagate and twittergate?

not a bad idea tbqh. it's been awhile since i've poked too far around the real darkwebz, but 4-Sup Forums is pretty comfy for being accessed through your browser using a python script.

god I would love an estoteric terminal-based bbs tho. maybe I'll hack away at something like that someday when I get free time

>Trips aren't enough.

this very topic is being "discussed" on their Sup Forums atm. and by "discussed" I mean, two remotely meaningful replies

How do we make it happen?

read , use google, for now

Amazing user, this is everything we want to hear.

gotta love how nobody knows how to fucking read anymore, even just enough to discover that the jig of the obvious larp is up, before buying this shit

Hillary is a joo, dumbfuck.

The Republican Party is dying and Trump is leading the charge into extinction!

WE DID IT, AMERICA!! NO TRUMP, AND NO GOP!!

>someone in the agencies wouldn’t be able to post anonymously

You don't know shit.

I almost married this kike whore (was young and uninformed) who is now senior staff for a big dem senator. She literally cannot read a map. She knows almost nothing of practical value. She has a masters degree that did not require any standardized test for admission. Yet she is privy to a bunch of information you and I are not.

Do not overestimate a bureaucracy funded by money stolen at gunpoint.

Saged and hidden.

>sarcasmdetect32.exe not found

Gen too, Brute?

Lol don't u get banned for saying u sage a thead when you actually do it,
Unless this poster is a larping nigger sprouting lies

>777
Well god damn birdnigger, I'll check those digits.
What can your everyday shitposter do to help ensure the plane crashes with no survivors?

>I have serious info
>but instead of dumping I'm gonna make this slide thread and fish for (you)s