Doug Jones ad threatens voters if they vote Moore

Everyone will know, Sup Forums.

Be afraid!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/24289/watch-alabama-officials-investigating-pro-doug-ryan-saavedra#exit-modal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL They're trying to shame people and scare them into voting for someone they don't even support

>They're trying to shame people and scare them into voting for someone they don't even support

Nah, they're trying to shame them into not voting at all.

Link to actual ad faggot

This Moore situation is the opposite of why the jury in San Francisco wouldn’t convict that illegal

It's not uploaded anywhere, you have to be in Alabama and get it through ads.

Post the link faggot

Is it true? This shit must be battled with memetic propaganda somehow, similar to #DraftOurDaughters & #SpiritCooking. We need to think of something that will make people not afraid to vote Moore & in fact be proud of it. What do we do

I'm sure 'Bama really likes to be told what to do by outside leftist money. This is like the Georgia Ossof election all over again.

only thing he did wrong is by having sex outside marriage.

That's gotta be violating a campaign law. i'm guessing they will spin as "no no people will know how ur DISTRICT voted"

This. There has to be something about this ad that isn't legal.

Bullshit
Try again

>threatens people
>girl is some mixed race ugly mutt cunt that leftists will ooze over

Fuck them all.

Faggot

It's not endorsed by the campaign. It's a different group. Follow the fucking link in the ad you dipshits.

Yeah, fucking a 14 year old was clearly okay. Surely not pedophilia user

Link?

>Democrat shame tactics
They never learn. They squeezed too hard, and now they will watch it all slip through their fingers.

Actually true, somehow no one has a direct link, however there is a screen cap on dailywire

dailywire.com/news/24289/watch-alabama-officials-investigating-pro-doug-ryan-saavedra#exit-modal

WHEN CAN WE HAVE OUR SPECIAL DAY? seriously.

This is like that Confederate truck ad they ran in VA with kids being chased. It's fucking insane and the line needs to be drawn. Are people just ok with this kind of shit? IT HAS TO BE STOPPED.

Are you fucking stupid or what? Nobody gives a single iota of shit about Moore's opponent. Nobody even knows his god damn name.
It's about depriving democrats of their funds and producing garbage like this.
Such a fat shit laced rock you hairy inbred mutt. Never respond to me again unless you intend on doxing me and coming to my fucking house.

>This. There has to be something about this ad that isn't legal.
Voter intimidation and suppression are both illegal

they should be sued for that literally blackmailing/threatening voters what a bunch of scumbags

Weird and gay bait. You need to work on your rant chops, newfag.

It's pedophilia if she was prepubescent.