Trump will win 2020
Checkem

Be afraid, /ptg/.

Be very afraid.

Clean bake, thanks pootis baker

awoooooooooo~!

Checkd that 20

DEFEND THIS.

The U.S. Supreme Court has let stand a Texas ruling that gay spouses may not be entitled to government-subsidized workplace benefits:

Macron destroys Trump!

Shitty LIDDLE America has to take orders from Le Grande Nation!

Dyin' Burgercountry wouldn't even exist without the French godmen...

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Alabamians better turn out and vote

Awoo

TY user, I love it when a thread comes together

Early Christmas presents from /ourguy/

taxplancalculator.com

POST YOUR TAX SAVINGS SCREENSHOTS

NOTE: CALCULATOR DOESNT WORK IF YOU DONT PAY INCOME TAX ($0 OR NEGATIVE TAX OWED)

Is that implying that votes are subject to the freedom of information act?

Tick tock
welfarecutscountdown.com/

twitter.com/NancyPelosi/status/937860072612483072

I'll never get tired of these

The importan tpart for me is the gay spouses names on birth certificates. I'm sorry if their fee fees get hurt, but a kid needs to know whom their parents are, if not for filial history, then for medical reasons. His flannel wearing 2nd mom is not his father, may not be able to give or accept blood or organ donations, and cannot be used to trace hereditary disease indicators.

The wife FINALLY went to sleep. I hope a can find a friendly awoo to play with tonight!

Merry Christmas niggers

Perfect.

>TOP BUN
I love Thump so much.

>thinking "mod on /sp" was impressive
You should see the shit Sup Forums made when moot left.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcoDZqkS6bM

youtube.com/watch?v=25ualyQolBc

Be aware they already pushed this back at least once before. Last time it was supposed to happen on October 16

Soy detected

OH YEAH, BITCH! Suck on that, Pelosi, you fucking vampire.

"your vote is public record"
No it fucking isn't.

The U.S. Supreme Court Monday allowed the latest iteration of President Donald Trump’s travel ban to take full effect for the time being, as lower courts continue to wrestle with lawsuits fighting the ban.

The order permits the administration to enforce the president’s September proclamation, which suspends entry of foreign nationals from seven nations, including Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen.

Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor noted their dissent from the Court’s decision.

The Department of Justice asked the justices to lift lower court orders barring enforcement of the proclamation while legal challenges are adjudicated by the courts. Challenges to the proclamation are currently pending before the 4th and 9th U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal.

The Court agreed to lift those orders, but expressed no view on the merits of the case.

“This a substantial victory for the safety and security of the American people,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said shortly after the order was issued. “We are pleased to have defended this order and heartened that a clear majority Supreme Court has allowed the President’s lawful proclamation protecting our country’s national security to go into full effect.”

The president issued the proclamation in late September when the second version of the travel ban expired after a 90-day enforcement period. Federal courts in Maryland and Hawaii issued orders forbidding enforcement of key provisions of the proclamation shortly after it was issued. Those orders were partially upheld by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which concluded any national from six of the eight countries named in the order with a significant connection to the United States may still enter the country.

Then there's all the shit /tg/ has gotten done over the years. It's far too numerous to count at this point unless you've got the autism to spare.

Who the fuck is Melanie Martinez and why is normalfag Twitter exploding calling her a rapist?

Any fresh travel ban salt?

FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS

I AM OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN

Holy fuck that's some hardcore propaganda

Awooo~
imgur.com/a/qzNK5

Yes, because they have no reason to deserve it
Literally the only reason those tax benefits exist is to promote couples to have children
Faggots can't have children therefore they don't deserve the tax benefits for something promoting child birth.

This is the Joint Strike Fighter, the most advanced American aircraft the world is aware of.

Say something nice about it, /ptg/

It's not as dumb as drumpf

love.

I'm a brainlet, which one is the actual one that tells me how much I save?

Very nice. I'd throw hats on them, but I got my ass a three day vacay the last time I went hard on the lewds.

Haha, loser.

do a barrel roll

Here's one if I count my niece who lives with us.

>I've saving 2000k
Lol get fucked fag

youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0

>102000
>113000
>113000

hmmmmmm

And here's one where she doesn't count.

>drumpf

>studying for exam
>time to put on some motivating music
>see this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are there alternatives to Jew tube???

She will outlive Pierre Sprey.

Macaroni will see reason, Trump has not steered him wrong and he would be smart to continue agreeing to what the god emperor advises
>Wouldn't exist without the french
Except that isn't true, either the Dutch would have taken their place(in a bit more fashionable attire and better language) or the Spanish would have taken the slack since they already contributed to the revolution more than any other foreign entity by miles

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
CHRISTMAS IS BACK BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

Nope its a monopoly on video streaming now that vidme is gone

I was referring specifically to musical content, but when you think about it, this site has made a crazy amount of content.
>Sup Forums has made a bunch of stuff including a streaming site/app (r/a/dio), a VN (Katawa Shoujou), and helped dozens of people learn moon
>/tg/ has made settings, systems, lore, and art out the ass
>as well as /wst/, may it rest in jizz
>the art boards are arty
>/k/ is a magical place
>Sup Forums has created programming languages, baited everyone from Linus Torvalds to the parents of a New Jersey school district with the interjection pasta, at least a dozen useful web servers, the waifu2x algorithm, and at long last created a working OS based on pre-riced Gentoo with lots of anime tiddy wallpapers
>and Sup Forums?
>well... pic related

I shit talk that thing randomly for (you)s.

Undocumented Hispanic from Fresno here. Quite upset

The standard deduction is now so large, I'm better off taking that instead of doing property+mortgage interest deductions.

I was okay with it u til the homoerotic okay hand gestures
String up the homo who made that and beat him like the jelly filled meatbag he is

You live in a blue state with SALT. Eat shit.

Don't forget all the Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums sings videoes

Meanwhile, western Europe bends over for Germany. Again

I love the thought of our various chink, gook, slav, and sandnigger adversaries in Asia being completely surrounded by US allies with fifth-gen stealth fighters deployed.

Is she cute and have you let her give you hugs yet?

Thanks, fellow white man

2006: Israel agrees to buy 100 F-35s for $50 million each. They cost over $100 million each to make.
2010: On 26 July 2010, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said that he would insist on the industrial participation, local electronic warfare parts and local weapons aspects during his trip to the United States.[8] Barak submitted a request to the full cabinet for 20 F-35s for $2.75 billion to be delivered starting in 2015.The entire package is to be paid for through American military assistance.
2010: Lockheed Martin said it would buy parts and systems for the F-35 from Israeli companies at a cost of $4 billion. The aircraft will be designated F-35I, as there will be unique Israeli features installed in them.
2010: In November 2010, Israel was reportedly offered an additional 20 F-35s in exchange for a continued freeze on Israeli settlements in the West Bank, however State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley has refused to confirm these reports, and the offer was rejected.
2016: Israel becomes the first country to get the F35 delivered, and flies it before most Air Force bases in the U.S. get it.

I get hugs. And she's only three dude.

Thank you for this

Our lads are still the best.
>That fucking kazoo
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk

You're better off taking the standard deduction; it's almost double what you're deducting now....

If this week is full of happenings like today the week will fly by.

Sup Forums can and always will suck a bag of roasted dicks
Eat shit and die weeb scum

>only

>Pelosi
>people before ideology
How does one live while being so lacking in self-awareness?

Fuck. ((google)) is more dangerous than other organization in the world. The majority of the world is completely dependent on their search engine, video streaming, etc.
>Shits scary son

To be truthful, this is mainly my parents that I put in.

So apparently, the embassy is getting moved to Jerusalem? Are we gonna inadvertently bring up the End Time?

So what you're saying is that Sup Forums proves the "monkeys at a typewriter" theorem?

The shop is mine, the text belongs to some other /k/ user. You are quite welcome, lad.

Iirc making an ad like that is illegal
I wonder what the government would think of breaking electorial law?

too bad it's a shit plane goy.

>It was also revealed on Monday that Strzok was the FBI agent responsible for softening language that Comey used in his July 5, 2016 statement closing the Clinton investigation. Strzok edited a rough draft of Comey’s speech, changing out the phrase “grossly negligent” — a term which has legal weight — with the softer phrase, “extremely careless.”

Where do you think you are, Boomer?

lel

(((We))) have been saying that for years and yet people call the outspoken paranoid

It's either that or proof that Sup Forums is a bunch of smart people acting dumb, where Reddit is a bunch of dumb people acting smart.

>lacking in self-awareness
Don't make that mistake, user. She is a career vampire. She knew exactly what she was publishing, and the words chosen to say.

>that Strzok was the FBI agent responsible for softening language that Comey used
self contradicting proposition

It's wayyyyy worse than that. Their control over data is only a means to an end. The question is what they're feeding with it.

Youre confused.

What is wrong about this?

Love it, won't ever be as sexy as a Blackhawk or an A-10 but it's damn pretty
People who shit talk it are usually pinko scum or russiboos

>t. FBI

So are they going to jail for making this ad? This is voter intimidation and is 100% illegal.

ruh roh