How will you feel when the prototype testing results show your favorite concrete wall is easier to breach than the wall...

How will you feel when the prototype testing results show your favorite concrete wall is easier to breach than the wall of superior steel bars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KsVUISS8oHs
youtube.com/watch?v=-X59t18NKjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the razortop wall is imposing, but this is the effective wall

why?

the best walls don't even block the view, and nobody can get over the top of this

Concrete is very resistant to portable plasma cutters.

Rebar does a surprinsgly good job of acting as steel bars. have a good day. -LA beast.

concrete has it's vulnerable points. these steel bars are a wall, nothing's getting through and we can still see through it

>nothing's getting through
Except shapeshifters

how are you going to see the guys on the other side smashing the concrete away with hammers?
no view gives them more time to break down the wall

cameras idiot

Gaurd eagles

Why put a wall on top of the bars?

Auto targetting turret towers with spic seeking ammo

This.

youtu.be/KsVUISS8oHs

HA. I cross the border all the time where there already is a wall. It's easy to get shit it. Remember our "war on drugs" yet literally TONS of Cocaine got in daily?

If you want to stop illiegals, you start by removing the reason they want to come here. Jobs that business owners give them illegally. Why isn't Trump going after that instead of giving them tax breaks.

Just sayin.

will Trump actually get funding for the wall? He should not do welfare after taxes and focus 100% on infrastructure spending and immigration before 2018, just in case Dems retake the House in 2018

people can climb up the bars on the south side but when they reach the wall on top they can't go higher. they climb back down and even with their tools the can't get through steel bars. then border patrol spots them through the visibility gaps

SHHH

Lets add mine fields pill boxs and barbed wire, and guards ordered to shoot to kill.

Oh wait, didn't somebody already try this and it still didn't work?

>If you want to stop illiegals, you start by removing the reason they want to come here. Jobs that business owners give them illegally.

More like get rid of welfare, then the spics will stop coming. Oh wait, Democrats won't let that happen because the dindus will riot.

Build wall, faggot.

plus its eco friendly

Great bodily injury to anyone trying to vandalize it.

natives usually stay on their land unless its friday

isnt his plan to get the democrats to agree to a wall funding in trading legalization of dreamers? or did i got that wrong?

That wall was to keep people in. This one is to keep people out. There is a difference.

>BAN DISCUSSION

No

The Berlin wall was to keep people in, not to keep people out.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, all we need is 2 layers of fencing with landmines in-between.

didnt work? i guess your history classes are different than ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=-X59t18NKjo

would they really be hooking the wall up to the power grid for cameras and lights when they can keep it electricity free? steel bars keep the benefits and cut the costs.
if they have the funding for spotlights, great, but I haven't seen them yet

The Democrats will never accept that agreement.

Both keep people on one side of the wall.

In fact keeping people out harder than keeping people in. I'm its a lot easier to break into a prison than out. Its just very few people are compelled to do it.

5 minutes with a portable plasma cutter

So did they skip the part of the people that escaped from East Germany during the cold war?

and you dont think you get a few beaners every night throwing potatos in that minefiled just for the fun of it? i would do that.

Nobody wants to break into a prison. How easy is it to break into fort knox mr. smart guy?

Or
.001 second with a liner shaped charged.

>Automatic turret with camera, remotely controlled
>Pay 10$ to commandeer turret from home for 1hr
>Collect $$$ for every spic shot trying to cross

Free security that pays both ways???

Wall #5 is best wall. Can use a portable plasma cutter or wire gauger to cut steel. Hell those bars look like they could be bend with a properly placed hydraulic and an enerpac.

Wall 5 is best wall. Steel fiber reinforced concrete would make chipping a hole through that next to impossible.

>around 6 people escaped

The vault isn't the problem at Ft. Knox, its the 40,000 troops that are stationed next to it.

That and the fact that gold is extremely heavy and not really easy to transport.

I'm not saying millions of mines everywhere, that would cost too much, just a moderate amount concentrated in problem areas. It's more about sending a message, you'll never know where they might be until your friend Paco trying to cross with you has his legs blown off right in front of you.
Also
>implying Mexicans can afford to waste good potatoes like that

IS THEFUCKING LA BEAST HERE!?

400 thousand people in 28 years. the vast majority of them not over the inner german border but by going to another country like hungary and then into the FRG. and a lot of them by leagaly crossign the border with papers and then just not comming back. the wall worked. just a few actuall managed it to go over it.

The true method to prevent it is to make the survival rate of crossing the border illegally ~10-0%. Thats the only way. if it means certain death, they'd stop.

Oh jeez how can paco defeat anti personnel mines?

They're foreigners breaking into our country. It should be 100% legal for any and all citizens to shoot them the moment they step foot on the other side of the wall. There'd be hundreds of men patrolling the wall just for a chance to shoot the most dangerous game. It'd be a father/son rite of passage to take your boy down to bag his first beaner.

I'd seriously vote for this. This is how we should enforce our fucking borders. Not being edgy or joking at all. I'd buy tickets or pay for a license or whatever they need me to do. I don't even have a blood lust for spics or anything. I just seriously take our borders that seriously. Invaders must die.

well great then he can blame the democrats for the deportation of dreamers.

You mean people got around the wall? Oh dear, what a concept

You know most illegals in the US come in now on legal visas right?

i belive that would make for a great reality show on the border and i have an idea how could present that.

Yeah, that large guarded wall with all those armed Americans making sure nobody breaks in makes for a great deterrent to people who would consider breaking in, and making the prize they hope to obtain inside more difficult to obtain doesn't hurt either. I'm glad you've come to your senses and finally agree with me completely. We need a strong, guarded border wall and we need to remove sanctuary cities and deny illegal immigrants access to our schools and social services.

Mexican peasants can't melt steel beams.

>he doesn't want a window to see all the crying Brown people

So Fort Knox has 40,000 troops next to it
The US border is about 4000 times bigger than the vault at Fort Knox

We now need to station 160 million troops on the border..

yeah i know. but the policy of the FDR was that every one who made it over or wanted to stay could do that. if you go as a mexican legaly over the border rigth now you are in the system with your name your fingerprints and your picture. if you dont return when the visa expired you are "wanted". if trump gets rid of sanctuary cities that would be just a horrible life always on the run. not able to get a job a car a weapon a house etc. there is a reason why people try to go over the border undeteced.

Bottom middle two are best.
Remember that border patrol need to be able to see through, plants and water need to be able to pass through easily or they'll erode foundation, and multiple bars are less easy to knock over than a solid brick of concrete.

Once the main wall is built, top right would be good as a section of infrastructure a ways back from it with various gaps to allow plants and water through. Behind it we should have a transcontinental speed-train track for delivering passengers and goods: imagine going from Oregon to New York in a few hours or shipping timber from Washington to Delaware in less than a day.
The profit from the track itself would be beyond enough to maintain a highly advanced and meticulous border security system and administration by itself, but fucking gas tax is suppose to go to filling potholes and you can see how well that has turned out.

>sanctuary cities
Again, how about targeting the business who hire illegals in the first place instead of giving them tax breaks? If there are no jobs, then they won't come.

How is this idea Sup Forums?

Because businesses who hire illegals and illegals themselves aren't as big a problem as government entities willfully and openly neglecting the law and committing treason.

I like your thinking

i hear that argument all the time "the border patrol needs to see through it" but what stops the border patrol to just do the routine behind the wall? the wall will not be build directly on the border anyway there needs to be some space for construction and maintenance.

looks like you can squeeze through the gaps or bend the bars with a car.

Would be good for a small area but wouldn't be maintainable over a large distance such as the border, nor over a large portion of the landscape it covers. Even if you thickened the wall to account for the weight on the otherside it'd erode quickly and require an unreasonable amount of maintenance when there are better alternatives.

You must have missed reading the part where they don't come her because there's no economic opportunity for them... did you miss that part? I think you did.

Have you ever been a guard before? These are people, not machines, and you need to have a special mentality for guard work which is basically "if I can't see it then it isn't my problem."

Are you fucking suggesting we’re building a fucking wall only to hide on one side and not monitor the other side with any of the tech invented since the last crusade?!

hey morons that say "What if" we do have actual people to patrol said wall. not like we are going to build it and never come back ???!!!!

Even if they don't come here there are still traitors in our midst, them coming here is a disguised blessing in exposing these vermin.

Or, just have a solid concrete wall with little tiny holes at the bottom for water and wild life

Add vicious German shepherds and you got a deal.

FYI the wall was never made to stop people its made to cover up the shit storm Mexico,

I like the walls with the bars/grates. It lets the spics see what they can never have just on the other side, always out of reach.

Solar powered cameras are shit, it'd be far more effective to set up dams a few miles up from the border and have them power any electronic systems needed.

We build it bigger

i agree that should be a law in the books but why stop there. take every single incentive away form them.

Moving that much earth and building infrastructure on top would be prohibitively expensive. Keep it simple.

The traitor are the ones that hired them in the first place.

Paint a picture of people dying on the Berlin Wall and crying holding dead family/friends etc facing Mexico. To destroy your enemy you must first destroy their will to fight.

The people who hired them in the first place are greedy shitstains who are taking advantage of an opportunity given to them by treasonous politicians. Those politicians are the root of this and every other governmental problem, laws affecting businesses will not go into effect with these politicians there.
We're coming to a point in society where the judges meet the rope.

i dont think you got what i said. i argue for the guards to have full sight without anything between them and mexico. maybe i should have said in front of the wall not behind but thats a matter of perspective.

easier to destroy tunnels than it is to dig em. You'd also have to go much deeper than that, you'd waste money when you could just legally visit someone and never go back.

I don’t want Americans to have to see Mexico anymore

>why a wall on top of bars
Emphasizes they are in a prison but still get to build wall... Genius!

How about a 10 billion dollar military campaign to destroy all of Mexico?

>mexican immigrants wandering into America will need to be dealt with using the same force necessary to protect the largest pile of gold on the planet

please, shower me in more of your grand wisdom

Wall discourages and slows. The people who try to get through will be the ones who deserve to get shot, the ones who don't deserve a bullet will turn back because they're not gang members that regularly carry explosives.

I love making those with wine bottles.

>treasonous politicians
Who in turn give them tax breaks, because you know most business owners who hire illegals vote republican.

How many farmers / ranchers / factory owners / construction company owners etc... vote democrat?

Good..? Would't we want them to test the types of walls so that they build the most effective kind?

You're the one that started the Ft. Knox analogy, not me.

They vote with their wallet. How many billionaires and millionaires donated to Trump over Hillary last election?

I saw some more recently updated images.

At least 2-3 of the other walls have copied this particular wall, they nearly all feature that round circular cut-through at the top.

That particular wallmaker is the true genius, they should sue the other wallmakers or something.

you fuckhead we'll use solar powered laser obelisks of light operating in the ultraviolet range

You started with a prison analogy which was stupid, so I pointed it out. Then I gave you a more apt analogy and you tried to prove it wrong. You failed to do so and I'm continuing to point it out. You can admit you were wrong anytime.

you my friend rlly dont understand what im saying.

What's to protect the guard? Mexican gangs have military grade weaponry now thanks to CIA niggers and come in large numbers.

>tfw mexicans literally just put drugs through the bars into our country

Why not just abandon building a wall and strictly enforce immigration laws. Make the punishment for employing an illegal alien so severe that it simply isn't worth it.

They will stop coming if they can't get jobs and we stop giving benefits.

Take the budget that would be devoted to building the wall and give it out as cash rewards for information that leads to the apprehension of illegal aliens.

the fucking wall isint going to work unless its topped with barb wire a 100 meter mine field with several more fences with mines placed between them and machinegun nests and snipers every 100 meters

That only works until you get another Obama.

The walls actually help your patrols not getting killed.